ADVERTISEMENT

Crean has coached his final game at IU

Top Men.

8354898.jpg

I know I've said this I don't know how many times, but at least it's finally over. Crean has coached his last game at IU. Everything I've been sharing will be made official soon.
Fpeaugh, you should start a Crean therapy website. I can understand why Fred would want to give him the entire season considering he was Big Ten Coach of the Year last season. Now it can happen literally at any time.

I heard from a very reliable source that IU turned down the home game for the NIT and will play the game at GT... oh, wait... never mind.

Who is in the running for next HC? I have a source close to the program also. I'm curious if we have the same list.
Not saying I agree with it, but I am hearing Alford as soon as UCLA season is over. Money has been raised for his 7.8M buyout. This from source with deep and long time program ties.

Reactions: hoosierstateII
That's terrible news if true. Crean is bad but so is Alford.
I am not disagreeing with you. Just sharing what I heard. I am thinking Glass swung and missed with Marshall, Donovan etc. but just a guess. I think boosters demanded change and they got the best they could get. Hopefully, info is wrong.

Who is in the running for next HC? I have a source close to the program also. I'm curious if we have the same list.
I've heard a lot of names mentioned but nothing concrete. Everyone has different ideas. The main name is obviously Donovan but everyone knows that's a long shot. The name I've heard the most is Alford, but it's far from certain. He would have a lot of support from people close to Glass.

Crean either doesn't know what you know, or is a damn good sell. He sure didn't sound like a coach that knows he's on his way out.

No offense, but I can't imagine a scenario where you'd know and he wouldn't.

Of course he could have been lying/faking the offseason plans. But man...

Steve wants the job . He as my vote. Not saying he gets us any father. But at least I could bear to watch him. Think he do great with indiana kids. An he can teach free throws. We suck at basic basketball. He make tournament every year. can't get Billy or greg . Steve will work

Steve wants the job . He as my vote. Not saying he gets us any father. But at least I could bear to watch him. Think he do great with indiana kids. An he can teach free throws. We suck at basic basketball. He make tournament every year. can't get Billy or greg . Steve will work

He couldn't even make the tournament last year at UCLA, you know how hard it is to screw that up?

Reactions: IndyAuthor
I've heard a lot of names mentioned but nothing concrete. Everyone has different ideas. The main name is obviously Donovan but everyone knows that's a long shot. The name I've heard the most is Alford, but it's far from certain. He would have a lot of support from people close to Glass.

Could you imagine if Marshall somehow makes it out of his pod? It would shift to him as a front runner imo

Reactions: iulb
Great... Thanks for the response. Now move along, I would like to vomit without your stupidity..

Funny people accusing others of lying only to be proved wrong. Sad that IU faithful would do that, but some IU faithful have been awfully emotional of late.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT