ADVERTISEMENT

Coy Cronk question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Palmbeachhoosier

All-Big Ten
Aug 13, 2016
Delray Beach, FL
I visit that other schools forum from time to time and saw some posts that said Cronk was considering a grad transfer to Purdue. Has anyone seen or heard anything about that? I have not seen any indication that he was leaving or even considering it. I also know that they believe that everyone wants to attend their school and play for the $ million man lol.

I visit that other schools forum from time to time and saw some posts that said Cronk was considering a grad transfer to Purdue. Has anyone seen or heard anything about that? I have not seen any indication that he was leaving or even considering it. I also know that they believe that everyone wants to attend their school and play for the $ million man lol.
He was supposed to be transferring to Illinois a month ago...it’s all nonsense.

That was just p u troll bait...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT