ADVERTISEMENT

Coy Cronk was the first red flag about Tom Allen.

If he was all you claim he was the success would have continued. He would have had excellent coaches beating down the doors to coach here. Instead this last season we wind up with a failed offensive coordinator who didn't last the totality of his initial season. Under the previous rules it took a few years to build a team. After it was built it took a few years to blow it up. That is exactly what we seen with Allen. I personally liked Allen and had high hopes he would succeed. I'm getting old and there is a lot fewer seasons in front of me than there is behind me .
Can you point to where I claimed anything?

The only thing I’m claiming is that we had the two best seasons consecutively that we’ve had in over 30 years. Hard stop. Nothing else.

Move on? I would like to move back to Wilson, warts and all.
There are things that not everybody knows about but suffice to say CKW was never going to make IU relevant and I have serious doubts he will ever make anyone relevant as a HC.

Assistant/coordinator is his sweet spot. He needs to be in a spot that doesn’t require dealing with the public, parents, former players, etc. ie not being an ass.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT