ADVERTISEMENT

Covid restrictions are on the way back

Idk if Texas is ready to take another step. I think Saban has some revenge this year. They played 3 qbs last week and still racked points
I think it’s a dumb game for both teams. Should be a bowl game. Both defenses looked fast and physical last week. I trust Sark calling plays but don’t trust him to know when to punt.

I don't know what the harm is, but I'm not advocating for kids to wear them. I also wouldn't act like a dick if some family, including kids, were wearing masks. We have absolutely no idea what their situation is, and I personally don't care. Let them be responsible for themselves. It's the conservative Republican thing to do.
I think that was satire. Kids are immune to a lot of stuff so when they come home sick from school we load up on vitamins. It's usually nasty. And sometime I'll iv up at my local iv joint and get a cocktail of goodies. Colts players are always in there loading up.

I don't know what the harm is, but I'm not advocating for kids to wear them. I also wouldn't act like a dick if some family, including kids, were wearing masks. We have absolutely no idea what their situation is, and I personally don't care. Let them be responsible for themselves. It's the conservative Republican thing to do.
I responded directly to the White House clip. You know the government who was in charge to set policies. The dicks were people like Joe Biden and other government officials who set polices that forced people/kids to wear masks. Please quote where I said anything about some random person wearing masks? Or that I would be dicks to them?

Reactions: Ty Webb iu
I think it’s a dumb game for both teams. Should be a bowl game. Both defenses looked fast and physical last week. I trust Sark calling plays but don’t trust him to know when to punt.
Bama is bama. If sark can keep it close I'll be surprised.

I do like unders with the rule changes. Iowa under was my best bet last weekend.
I was teetering on Iowa just because of the qb transfer. Do you realize the 1st td they scored was a passing td? 1st time that's happened in years for Iowa football.

I responded directly to the White House clip. You know the government who was in charge to set policies. The dicks were people like Joe Biden and other government officials who set polices that forced people/kids to wear masks. Please quote where I said anything about some random person wearing masks? Or that I would be dicks to them?
Did Biden set those mask mandate policies? It definitely did happen during the Trump administration, did Biden increase them? I don’t recall. Who are you mad at? Why?

Reactions: outside shooter
I was teetering on Iowa just because of the qb transfer. Do you realize the 1st td they scored was a passing td? 1st time that's happened in years for Iowa football.
That’s crazy. I just know their offense is awful because Ferentz won’t fire his son. The line is 36.5 this week 🤣. They’re trying to get people to bet the over.

Did Biden set those mask mandate policies? It definitely did happen during the Trump administration, did Biden increase them? I don’t recall. Who are you mad at? Why?
Stop aloha. He turned the podium over to the dem choice fauci. Who lied about shutting the country down. Trump was damned if he do damned if he don't. The wef took over through fauci and if we get someone back in office and they follow suit with the who a wef backed organization were phucked. Jus sayin.

That’s crazy. I just know their offense is awful because Ferentz won’t fire his son. The line is 36.5 this week 🤣. They’re trying to get people to bet the over.
It's 3.5 snarls. They play their rival the clones

He might have a point NOW, but as COVID was spreading in 2020, it would've been an idiotic statement.

In March of 2020, we should remember, three people who attended the Lawrence Central / Lawrence North died from COVID, five total who attended that sectional. I know of a dozen others who were hospitalized. Those were just the known cases to our basketball circles.

The problem is people were saying that crap in March of 2020.

There was a lot of dumb things said by deniers. Some of them didn't make it out alive.

This “rando” you speak of, Sabine Hossenfeld, has her doctorate in theoretical physics with close to a million followers. I bet she has more knowledge than your family’s last three generations combined.
Errrrr..SIX......SIX Generations...!

Stop aloha. He turned the podium over to the dem choice fauci. Who lied about shutting the country down. Trump was damned if he do damned if he don't. The wef took over through fauci and if we get someone back in office and they follow suit with the who a wef backed organization were phucked. Jus sayin.
Why isn’t Trump ever responsible for what he does? He blames others for everything he can’t brag about and takes credit for anything that can be considered a good thing. So Trump is a dupe and you think that’s cool?

lol…finally we get to the truth. You were for the mask mandates. Just say that next time instead of shifting the goalposts to old random granny.
Say what??? I didn’t say that at all. I was never for the mandates. I have absolutely no idea how you could think that. However, back to my point - why are you pissed at Biden when nearly all the mandates occurred under Trump?

Reactions: outside shooter
Want to link what harm it did to kids?
Just so we’re clear. You need a Google link to figure out that masking at schools has a negative impact on children? How do you think little kids learn to speak and read? Have you ever spoken to a speech pathologist? Have a conversation with one and use common sense.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9222086/

Last edited:
Why isn’t Trump ever responsible for what he does? He blames others for everything he can’t brag about and takes credit for anything that can be considered a good thing. So Trump is a dupe and you think that’s cool?
Look man covid was a once in a century weird debacle. Had he went another direction besides a " supposed trusted source " fauci the dems would have went mad. He tried following a science protocol that imo was a set up from the beginning.

I could write a book here and cite numerous links. It was a tough spot for sure.

Anyways it is what it is we learned and we move on. There's no way I could provide enough links here to convince anyone otherwise but these elites ( check your history and do some digging ) have always been about depop. The speeches that roll out of the wef are mind boggling. They hate us and they are not elected to run us. Trump was not their freind. Quite the opposite. He's not even in their league and neither is Elon musk. These people own the banking system and Blackrock. Vanguard and state street which is where a lot of peoples money is. Tucker called it out last week. Kennedy who is in their league and their family. Look what's happened to them. They have always been against them.

Keep on. hopefully we can get through to some of you. I'll keep trying.

Just so we’re clear. You need a Google link to figure out that masking at schools has a negative impact on children? How do you think little kids learn to speak and read? Have you ever spoken to a speech pathologist? Have a conversation with one and use your common sense.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9222086/

Kids are more resilient than you give them credit for. Miraculously my young kids recovered just fine and aren't behind at all.

But at least they are alive and not dealing with actual harm from complications of having covid.

• Haha
Look man covid was a once in a century weird debacle. Had he went another direction besides a " supposed trusted source " fauci the dems would have went mad. He tried following a science protocol that imo was a set up from the beginning.

I could write a book here and cite numerous links. It was a tough spot for sure.

Anyways it is what it is we learned and we move on. There's no way I could provide enough links here to convince anyone otherwise but these elites ( check your history and do some digging ) have always been about depop. The speeches that roll out of the wef are mind boggling. They hate us and they are not elected to run us. Trump was not their freind. Quite the opposite. He's not even in their league and neither is Elon musk. These people own the banking system and Blackrock. Vanguard and state street which is where a lot of peoples money is. Tucker called it out last week. Kennedy who is in their league and their family. Look what's happened to them. They have always been against them.

Keep on. hopefully we can get through to some of you. I'll keep trying.
I get from that that Trump was scared of Democratic opinions (and so are you) and that he’s too much of a wimp and dupe to make his own decisions.

There’s nothing to admire in that guy, yet you are devoted to him. Please explain.

Kids are more resilient than you give them credit for. Miraculously my young kids recovered just fine and aren't behind at all.
Good for your kids. Unfortunately, there has been an increase of kids with speech issues since Covid.
But at least they are alive and not dealing with actual harm from complications of having covid.
Masks mandates had nothing to do with your kids being fine.

Lastly, at least you stayed true to your one rule on here. Never ever ever ever ever agree with someone on the other side of the aisle.

Last edited:
I get from that that Trump was scared of Democratic opinions (and so are you) and that he’s too much of a wimp and dupe to make his own decisions.

There’s nothing to admire in that guy, yet you are devoted to him. Please explain.
It's too difficult. Honestly. I've posted so many links. Idk what you want from me. The only thing I can tell you is Trump was not down with the direction all the other politicians were driving us towards. Therefore look at the situation. I've posted damaging links from highly educated scholars dating back to ww2. Eisenhower and Johnson. You guys ignore or lol at them but it's unfolding now. I got nothing against you all just take a look back or step back. But you won't. I have a tin hat and my opinion or facts I've laid on you go on ignore. Sad.

Continue on.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and zeke4ahs
Good for your kids. Unfortunately, there has been an increase of kids with speech issues since Covid.

Lastly, at least you stayed true to your one rule on here. Never ever ever ever ever agree with someone on the side of the aisle.
Dude is one dumb mfer.

Reactions: snarlcakes
It's too difficult. Honestly. I've posted so many links. Idk what you want from me. The only thing I can tell you is Trump was not down with the direction all the other politicians were driving us towards. Therefore look at the situation. I've posted damaging links from highly educated scholars dating back to ww2. Eisenhower and Johnson. You guys ignore or lol at them but it's unfolding now. I got nothing against you all just take a look back or step back. But you won't. I have a tin hat and my opinion or facts I've laid on you go on ignore. Sad.

Continue on.
“You all,” “facts,” are you kidding?

Lastly, at least you stayed true to your one rule on here. Never ever ever ever ever agree with someone on the side of the aisle.
Treating your opinions as facts is unbecoming of you.

And yes it was proven that masks slowed the spread of covid. So some kids were spared from getting it due to the mandates.

And no kids are still dealing with speech issues due to the mandates that have been gone for a while. Nice try

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and Ty Webb iu
Treating your opinions as facts is unbecoming of you.

And yes it was proven that masks slowed the spread of covid. So some kids were spared from getting it due to the mandates.

And no kids are still dealing with speech issues due to the mandates that have been gone for a while. Nice try
Your second paragraph is false. How many kids are capable of wearing a properly fitted N95?

I’m concerned about how ridiculously misinformed you are.
Smh here another article. John loftus a former us attorney said he would have prosecuted Bush and others. This is not hard to understand nor is it any conspiracy. Many Americans with wealth were involved. Follow the money and the MIC.

I have no idea if it's true or not, but that was without a doubt the best year in terms of my kids not getting sick or even coming down with a cold.

yup, my kids were not sick at all that year. obviously masks work in lowering the spread of more than just covid.

• Haha
All politicians do that. You think Biden owns his mistakes? Trump handled Covid horrendously, Biden has handled everything including Covid horrendously.

You're mostly liberal my friend.
Think. Come on, I know you can do it. How can his statement possibly be construed as "liberal?" Shouldn't people in the US have the right to do as they wish as long as no one is being harmed? Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness? Isn't that the essence of freedom? Assuming for the sake of argument that public mask-wearing serves no practical purpose and accomplishes nothing, shouldn't someone have that right just as you have the right, for example, to wear a tinfoil hat?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT