ADVERTISEMENT

Covid restrictions are on the way back

Ohhhh goody goody goody

The stupidity. You know his wife has Covid? Maybe he’s not like Trump and actually cares if he gives it to someone. As opposed to Donnie who just wanted to make sure Chris Christie wouldn’t say where he got the Covid that put him in the hospital, when Trump had it and refused to wear a mask. Good guy!!

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and Indianaftw
This “rando” you speak of, Sabine Hossenfeld, has her doctorate in theoretical physics with close to a million followers. I bet she has more knowledge than your family’s last three generations combined.
A million followers? Lol That proves a lot. How many do you think Kim Kardashian has? There are plenty of kook doctors around…

Sparty and others are here just to endlessly troll.

he is an arsonist at heart, and it doesn't take many to spoil every thread.

the 5 yr old mentality that loves to destroy to feel important because they could never build anything, and see their ability to destroy as on par in importance with those who build, has found their dream scenario on social media.

in real life, everyone shuns them as low intelligence troublemakers no one wants to be around other than other 5 yr old mentality troublemakers.

social media is where they can force themselves on everyone else, and their trolling is sooooo much easier, and can be done in sooo fewer words and with such less effort, than posting anything of substance.
Piss off you communist. Karl Marx was an illiterate pedo with a shitty beard.

People were dying with alpha and delta that were not sick. The vaccines originally saved lives and limited severe symptoms. Those are facts. There are people that have had complications from the vaccine….that is a fact. Once we got thru Delta….the vaccines were not very effective….that is a fact.

People have a hard time getting off whichever hill they are on.
And which hill do you believe me to be on?

Piss off you communist. Karl Marx was an illiterate pedo with a shitty beard.
I didn’t even see that post by IGW. I don’t even know which post he responded to.
I can guarantee that while he was sitting at home smoking ditch weed and yelling about comcast….I was vaccinating and working with the public 5 days a week.

They’ve lost any good will after the past few years. The f#cking a#%holes masked up 3 years.
Others wearing a mask do absolutely no harm to you. I won't wear a mask unless I'm going in a place that requires it, but why in the heck would I care if you wear a mask? Wear it, I don't care, and I won't give you any crap about it. Why do you care if others wear one? Why would you be a dick about it? I don't get it.

Others wearing a mask do absolutely no harm to you. I won't wear a mask unless I'm going in a place that requires it, but why in the heck would I care if you wear a mask? Wear it, I don't care, and I won't give you any crap about it. Why do you care if others wear one? Why would you be a dick about it? I don't get it.
I had that mind set until they forced everyone to wear masks. Also, the dicks were the people who forced little kids to wear masks. Unfortunately, there are a lot of things you don’t get.

I had that mind set until they forced everyone to wear masks. Also, the dicks were the people who forced little kids to wear masks. Unfortunately, there are a lot of things you don’t get.
The dicks were the people that thought their freedom to not wear a mask trumped everyone's safety

Reactions: Courtsensetwo
"They"

Nobody "forced me to wear a mask", ever.

My employer insisted that I wear a mask at work. But I could have quit. Nobody forced me. The grocery store had a mask requirement. But I could have ordered delivery. Same with restaurants.

But since I wanted to work, wanted to buy groceries, and basically I am not a huge dick like most of the Trumpturds, I often wore one.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
So, you see some old lady wearing a mask somewhere, you're going to be a dick? Come on, that's ridiculous.

The stupidity. You know his wife has Covid? Maybe he’s not like Trump and actually cares if he gives it to someone. As opposed to Donnie who just wanted to make sure Chris Christie wouldn’t say where he got the Covid that put him in the hospital, when Trump had it and refused

The stupidity. You know his wife has Covid? Maybe he’s not like Trump and actually cares if he gives it to someone. As opposed to Donnie who just wanted to make sure Chris Christie wouldn’t say where he got the Covid that put him in the hospital, when Trump had it and refused to wear a mask. Good guy!!
Hey we need a comedy act for our next neighborhood get together. You free?

So, you see some old lady wearing a mask somewhere, you're going to be a dick? Come on, that's ridiculous.
I wouldn’t call the White House secretary an old lady. She’s young and cute in my opinion😉. Now if said old lady in your hypothetical was one of the people in charge that forced people/kids to wear masks, I would inform her she was an a#%hole for doing it. Assuming she still advocated for the position.

• Love
Reactions: Ty Webb iu
Hey we need a comedy act for our next neighborhood get together. You free?
Yeah I’d love to talk to your neighbors . Pretty sure you don’t share your bat shit crazy conspiracy theories with them like you do with us.

I wouldn’t call the White House secretary an old lady. She’s young and cute in my opinion😉. Now if said old lady in your hypothetical was one of the people in charge that forced people/kids to wear masks, I would inform her she was an a#%hole for doing it. Assuming she still advocated for the position.
The WH Press Secretary isn't old, but she's doing nothing to be a dick about. Reporting that the President is opting to wear a mask is harmless. She's not berating people for not wearing one. Wearing one is harmless, let them be. Besides, I lived in Japan and that is a common thing, and no one thinks a thing about it.

Reactions: anon_mya1phvcpf5x4
I agree with you that they don’t work for preventing covid transmission.
Are scientific facts settled by popular vote? The vast majority of reputable scientific studies say you're wrong, especially with respect to N95s. Yeah, go ahead and link some outlier tiny study on influenza, ignoring the more numerous studies on Covid.

I’m staying away, because it’s one of those sucker bets I always fall for. I want to load up on Colorado, but Nebraska will probably cover somehow.
Nebraska will play a different game than TCU did. Will try to slow the game down and be more physical. We will see.
I’m 2-0…hit Notre Dame vs Navy and Nebraska vs Minny so I’m due to take a bath

Are scientific facts settled by popular vote? The vast majority of reputable scientific studies say you're wrong, especially with respect to N95s. Yeah, go ahead and link some outlier tiny study on influenza, ignoring the more numerous studies on Covid.
You wore a mask…you got covid. I wore a mask and I got CoViD . Hell….everyone got covid. You probably need analytics to understand the game of basketball

I’m taking Nebraska and the points Saturday
I
Nebraska will play a different game than TCU did. Will try to slow the game down and be more physical. We will see.
I’m 2-0…hit Notre Dame vs Navy and Nebraska vs Minny so I’m due to take a bath
I pushed out of Thursday night then took Washington straight up and parlayed wash. Tennessee and Colorado. Doubling up this week on Colorado, bama, Oregon. Notre Dame and oklahoma

Pushed on minny and utah

I

I pushed out of Thursday night then took Washington straight up and parlayed wash. Tennessee and Colorado. Doubling up this week on Colorado, bama, Oregon. Notre Dame and oklahoma

Pushed on minny and utah
I’m leaning toward taking Texas and the points as well.

Wearing masks is not harmless. Especially, for little kids.
I don't know what the harm is, but I'm not advocating for kids to wear them. I also wouldn't act like a dick if some family, including kids, were wearing masks. We have absolutely no idea what their situation is, and I personally don't care. Let them be responsible for themselves. It's the conservative Republican thing to do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT