ADVERTISEMENT

Coronavirus and the 2020 election, again

TheOriginalHappyGoat

Oct 4, 2010
Margaritaville
Has anyone besides me been thinking that one of the beneficiaries of the coronavirus might be Bernie? His supporters are, on average, younger and more dedicated. Exactly the kind of people I imagine would make sure to vote Tuesday, regardless of the perceived danger.

Has anyone besides me been thinking that one of the beneficiaries of the coronavirus might be Bernie? His supporters are, on average, younger and more dedicated. Exactly the kind of people I imagine would make sure to vote Tuesday, regardless of the perceived danger.
You're grasping at straws...

Had that thought but who’s most likely to take advantage of self-isolation abd sit home playing games and surfing the web?

On a tangent, I wonder if Trump’s relieved or infuriated that corona is dominating the news narrative like nothing he ever dreamed up.

Reactions: bigmac76
Nope, I'm not thinking that at all.

BTW, the Georgia primary has been postponed from March 24 to May 19.

Perhaps Bernie’s biggest strength is his ability to connect with younger voters. His biggest weakness is that he connects with younger voters. They aren’t reliable voters.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT