ADVERTISEMENT

Cooper Flagg

IUNorth

Hall of Famer
Oct 25, 2002
Anyone hear or know if reclassifying is something he's considering?

I predict that kid is going to have a near "Wemby Like" 18 months or so when he finishes his HS playing days.

If he does reclass, lets just sign Monteverde's starting lineup. I know I've talked a lot about not being able to win with one and dones...but Flagg, McNealy, Newell, Queen, and Givens. Bloomington would be an absolute circus (likely in a good way) for those 8-9 months they'd all be there. Still doubt they'd win a natty, but man, that'd be an insane story.

Obviously just a fun, ridiculously unlikely scenario.

If you haven't heard of, or haven't watched much of, Cooper Flagg...go check him out. Best HS prospect in a long, long time.

Anyone hear or know if reclassifying is something he's considering?

I predict that kid is going to have a near "Wemby Like" 18 months or so when he finishes his HS playing days.

If he does reclass, lets just sign Monteverde's starting lineup. I know I've talked a lot about not being able to win with one and dones...but Flagg, McNealy, Newell, Queen, and Givens. Bloomington would be an absolute circus (likely in a good way) for those 8-9 months they'd all be there. Still doubt they'd win a natty, but man, that'd be an insane story.

Obviously just a fun, ridiculously unlikely scenario.

If you haven't heard of, or haven't watched much of, Cooper Flagg...go check him out. Best HS prospect in a long, long time.
We could rename IU Monteverde North. lol I have not seen Flagg play but he sounds like he is worthy of a scholarship.

We could rename IU Monteverde North. lol I have not seen Flagg play but he sounds like he is worthy of a scholarship.
He's a 2025 kid, as of now. Lots of time between now and College/NBA days, but he's the most impressive Soph/Junior I've seen in a very long time.

I'm not uncovering a hidden gem, either. He's becoming very famous, especially the last few months. And he's currently ranked 1-2 in most 25 rankings.

I've read here and elsewhere he's gonna be a Dookie.
Heard that too. Also heard at least 1, if not both, of the Boozer boys might reclass too. Whether they do, or don't, if the top Boozer kid ends up in the same class as Flagg...I bet Flagg doesn't go to Duke. Two roosters in the hen house, pretty rare these days. And Boozer is basically a Duke lock, I've heard.

cf4c2d07ba0f023bbd8b80a4b1c72224.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT