ADVERTISEMENT

Committee Hearings.

Do you think he personally does all his show's research?

Does any news anchor?
news anchor?

Did you miss the memo? This comes from a Trump-appointed judge, explaining why she dismissed a defamation lawsuit vs Tucker back in 2020

This “general tenor” of the show should then inform a viewer that he is not “stating actual facts” about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in “exaggeration” and “non-literal commentary.” … Given Mr. Carlson’s reputation, any reasonable viewer ‘arrive with an appropriate amount of skepticism’ …

Don’t get me wrong. I don’t care a bit about the video being released. I just think that those that think they might reveal something that exonerates anyone that’s been prosecuted is fooling themselves.
You should care the video is released. If you don't 'care a bit', then you're not interested in the entire story.

news anchor?

Did you miss the memo? This comes from a Trump-appointed judge, explaining why she dismissed a defamation lawsuit vs Tucker back in 2020

This “general tenor” of the show should then inform a viewer that he is not “stating actual facts” about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in “exaggeration” and “non-literal commentary.” … Given Mr. Carlson’s reputation, any reasonable viewer ‘arrive with an appropriate amount of skepticism’ …

Shouldn't you be worried about your heart being shocked? Why do you let yourself get so worked up about such a minor thing if it might set something off?

Relax and enjoy life - this site may be too much stress for you.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
not like all the votes in the house and senate, all the regulatory decisions, and all the court appointments, don't back up that Pubs are far worse as far as backing big money first, and you know it.

if you want credibility, which i'm not sure you really do, but seem more interested in full time trolling, don't post sht everyone knows isn't true.

and wtf gives with a grown individual wanting to be a troll all day every day?

Pubs have strong arguments on some things and Dems weak ones on some things.

even if you want to post all day every day here, you still could and just concentrate on those things, but you don't.

you instead spend tons of time and effort on things you and everyone else know aren't true, kill all your credibility on anything in the process, and brand yourself as a grown adult full time troll in the process.

Your tirades against "The Man" are stale. This country was built by folks trying to get rich. Other countries were "built" by loudmouths trying to get power to put the rich in camps, and who then abused even the poor. Mao and Josef LOVED to bitch about the rich while murdering the poor.

Why'ncha crap on that for a day or two?

I'm not surprised.
Have no reason to. Why would I? I don’t understand the reasons the Trumpsters are excited about it or why the Democrats care they were released.

I bet the defense lawyers of the rioters had a chance to review those videos. It didn’t exonerate their clients.

Reactions: MrBing
Have no reason to. Why would I? I don’t understand the reasons the Trumpsters are excited about it or why the Democrats care they were released.

I bet the defense lawyers of the rioters had a chance to review those videos. It didn’t exonerate their clients.
I bet they didn't.

It's not about exoneration. I want to know the entire story - not what some partisan panel tells me I should know.

Your lack of curiosity on this is puzzling.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
I bet they didn't.

It's not about exoneration. I want to know the entire story - not what some partisan panel tells me I should know.

Here's a clear story for you, danc - - the status of the prosecutions of the Trump Rioters:

Pleas: About 500 people have pleaded guilty to a variety of federal charges. About 125 of them have entered pleas to felony charges. 55 have pleaded to charges of assaulting cops (140 cops were injured that day, some seriously). 4 have pleaded guilty to seditious conspiracy.

Trials: 52 people have been found guilty at contested trials. 14 more have been found guilty after stipulating to the facts. 16 of these 66 defendants were found guilty of assaulting, resisting, or impeding officers, a felony, including one who has been sentenced to 10 years in prison.

Sentencings
: Just under 400 federal defendants have had their cases adjudicated and received sentences for their criminal activity on Jan. 6. Approximately 220 have been sentenced to periods of incarceration. Approximately 100 defendants have been sentenced to a period of home detention, including approximately 15 who also were sentenced to a period of incarceration.

I think you were one of those who predicted that very few serous charges would result from the Jan 6 riot, with no significant jail time. Swing and a miss, danc.

Edit to add that hundreds of additional cases remain pending (i.e. not yet adjudicated).

Last edited:
Reactions: MrBing
I bet they didn't.

41,000 hours. That’s 1708 solid 24 hour days of video (did the math this time), are you going to watch it? What should I be curious about? What would we learn that we don’t know? It’s puzzling to me that anyone actually thinks there will be some meaningful revelation(s).

41,000 hours. That’s 1708 solid 24 hour days of video (did the math this time), are you going to watch it? What should I be curious about? What would we learn that we don’t know? It’s puzzling to me that anyone actually thinks there will be some meaningful revelation(s).

Tucker will cherry pick some videos of peaceful protesters somewhere in/on the Capital grounds and tell us that that was the real Jan 6, and the few rowdy people were outliers and just got caught up in a patriotic frenzy.

Tucker will cherry pick some videos of peaceful protesters somewhere in/on the Capital grounds and tell us that that was the real Jan 6, and the few rowdy people were outliers and just got caught up in a patriotic frenzy.
We already know that a number of people remained peaceful. No revelation there. Nothing changed with that.

We already know that a number of people remained peaceful. No revelation there. Nothing changed with that.

Have always wondered about those who remained peaceful felt about the entire episode.

Are they silent heroes who have regrets, or lawful observers who consider the aggressors to be heroes, or what.

Have always wondered about those who remained peaceful felt about the entire episode.

Are they silent heroes who have regrets, or lawful observers who consider the aggressors to be heroes, or what.
I bet it's mixed. Some are probably embarrassed. Some regret not going in themselves.

Reactions: DANC
George Floyd did. A man with numerous felonies on his record (unlike Babbit who had none and was a veteran) and who had like 4x the lethal dose of fentanyl in his system and had just previously put a gun to pregnant woman and demanded money for drugs from her. But that's different I suppose...
Yes it is actually very different. Obviously.

• Haha
Your tirades against "The Man" are stale. This country was built by folks trying to get rich. Other countries were "built" by loudmouths trying to get power to put the rich in camps, and who then abused even the poor. Mao and Josef LOVED to bitch about the rich while murdering the poor.

Why'ncha crap on that for a day or two?

at least you are honest enough to admit that Pubs represent the rich and piss all over the working and middle class, and double down that that's exactly how you think it should be.

that said, in the interests of accuracy, you could have added slave owning, to "folks trying to get rich".

obviously owning slaves comes in handy when "trying to get rich", on top of the reality that it's really difficult for non slave owners to compete against slave owners.

or for the white working class to compete against slaves for jobs and wages..

no doubt it wasn't personal, just business.

My hunch is that Tucker, the propagandist and conspiracy theorist, will focus on clips showing a couple of cops removing barriers and seemingly cooperating with the rioters. He'll argue that this was an inside job, orchestrated by Justice and law enforcement to make Trump and the crowd look bad.

There were hundreds of cops at the Capitol that day. It's certainly possible that a few sympathized with the rioters and enabled their breach of the Capitol. It's also possible (and even likely) that some were intimidated by the size of the crowd, the threats and the violence and just said to themselves, "fvck it, I'm not resisting."

The inside job theory is, of course, bullshit, but I wouldn't be surprised if that's where the biggest dick on television goes with this.

Reactions: zeke4ahs and MrBing
My hunch is that Tucker, the propagandist and conspiracy theorist, will focus on clips showing a couple of cops removing barriers and seemingly cooperating with the rioters. He'll argue that this was an inside job, orchestrated by Justice and law enforcement to make Trump and the crowd look bad.

There were hundreds of cops at the Capitol that day. It's certainly possible that a few sympathized with the rioters and enabled their breach of the Capitol. It's also possible (and even likely) that some were intimidated by the size of the crowd, the threats and the violence and just said to themselves, "fvck it, I'm not resisting."

The inside job theory is, of course, bullshit, but I wouldn't be surprised if that's where the biggest dick on television goes with this.
Makes sense. He's pushed a false flag, inside job narrative, so he would certainly look to back that up.

Reactions: Bowlmania
at least you are honest enough to admit that Pubs represent the rich and piss all over the working and middle class,
stopped reading at this little and first bit of stoopid

I didn’t say the GOP pisses on the little man, but like the typical lefty, you have to put words in the mouths of other people so that you can make your stupid points work. You can’t just deal with reality. You gotta make up crap.

This is a huge part of what’s wrong with you people. When the GOP comes in and creates a pro business economy that produces good jobs which can last a long time, so that maybe a good company and good union (without dumbasses or bullies) can bargain a really good contract for their people who will then live, maybe more than one generation, with really good jobs, you called that “pissing on the little man.“

That’s why you people wreck every economy you touch.

Why don’t you admit you’re just jealous Bill Gates has more money than you, and that eats you from the inside out?

What would we learn that we don't know?

Is that really your reason for not caring. Nobody knows what they don't know - that's the entire point.

Well, actually, that would be a revelation. According to all we've heard, everyone rushed into the Capitol to hang Mike Pence.

Democracy itself was hanging by a thread - remember that? If it's found only a very small percentage even entered the Capitol, that would blow up that narrative.

Hard to have a revolution when 1% of the population is just watching.

• Haha
Reactions: Bowlmania
Well, actually, that would be a revelation. According to all we've heard, everyone rushed into the Capitol to hang Mike Pence.

Democracy itself was hanging by a thread - remember that? If it's found only a very small percentage even entered the Capitol, that would blow up that narrative.

Hard to have a revolution when 1% of the population is just watching.
Just ridiculous.

What would we learn that we don't know?

Is that really your reason for not caring. Nobody knows what they don't know - that's the entire point.
I just can’t imagine what you think will be found that matters. They’ve already convicted 100s.

Giving them to Carlson tells you everything you need to know. Want to give them to Fox? Okay, fine, just give them to one of the real news guys instead of one of the performers.

Reactions: zeke4ahs
I just can’t imagine what you think will be found that matters. They’ve already convicted 100s.
I’m gonna Yabbut.

They have convicted some, but they are defaming millions.

YOU are in their sights as a “coup” supporter. YOU will be shouted down too If they get their way. YOU have been called a racist and misogynist and hater of children and old people and a science denier - “by any means necessary” - and not one apology has ever been offered for any of those lies.

The truth won’t necessarily defeat them, but at least it will be out there for people who care about it.

SHOW IT ALL.

The violent should be charged and jailed.
The ones who just protested should be supported.

And if there were false flags - let’s find them.

If not, let’s prove it.

But one-sided Congressional hearings are just continuations of the lies - and THAT must stop.

YOU are in their sights as a “coup” supporter. YOU will be shouted down too If they get their way. YOU have been called a racist and misogynist and hater of children and old people and a science denier - “by any means necessary” - and not one apology has ever been offered for any of those lies.

No one has said anything of the sort about Aloha. Your persecution fantasies don't apply to him.

I’m gonna Yabbut.

The truth won’t necessarily defeat them, but at least it will be out there for people who care about it.

SHOW IT ALL.

If not, let’s prove it.

But one-sided Congressional hearings are just continuations of the lies - and THAT must stop.
That’s some serious Tucker Carlson ish there. Drum up the whole world is against us, isn’t it unfair and let’s all get mad about it. Perfecto!

That’s some serious Tucker Carlson ish there. Drum up the whole world is against us, isn’t it unfair and let’s all get mad about it. Perfecto!
Your fantasy about me watching Fox News continues. You only believe what you need to believe to make your fantasy your reality. The real world passes you by. You haven’t seen it for decades.

on a different note, wasn't one lady who died that day crushed to death by the crowd.

i still remember the Riverfront Coliseum debacle where 11 people were crushed to death at a Who concert.

and the many soccer stadium mass tragedies.

how many more would have died on Jan 6 had the doors not been opened, either by the crowd or police.

• Haha
I’m gonna Yabbut.

SHOW IT ALL.

If not, let’s prove it.

I don't even know where to begin with this nonsense.

"They have convicted some, but they are defaming millions," you say. Who are "they?" I can provide a partial answer. Federal prosecutors have convicted hundreds (not "some"), with many more convictions coming. Federal prosecutors aren't defaming anyone.

That second paragraph is some bizarre shit. None of it has anything to do with the Trump riot.

Who are you looking to "defeat?"

No one is prosecuting law-abiding, peaceful protestors. What kind of "support" do they need, and who should be providing it?

I don't know what you're talking about when you reference "one-sided Congressional hearings." The January 6 hearings? When two of five Republicans appointed by McCarthy were blocked, McCarthy pulled the other Republican appointees, took his ball and went home. He refused to make new selections or otherwise participate. Even Trump said McCarthy was a fool for doing that. If it was "one-sided" because there were ultimately no committee members appointed by the Republican leader, whose fault is that?

With respect to the hearings themselves, I believe all the witnesses, with the exception of two Georgia elections workers, were Republicans. Many were members of Trump's inner circle. Republicans made the case against Trump in the January 6 hearings. Now prosecutors will.

Where do you get your information? You need new sources. And stop with the persecution complex.

Reactions: zeke4ahs and Zizkov
stopped reading at this little and first bit of stoopid

I didn’t say the GOP pisses on the little man, but like the typical lefty, you have to put words in the mouths of other people so that you can make your stupid points work. You can’t just deal with reality. You gotta make up crap.

This is a huge part of what’s wrong with you people. When the GOP comes in and creates a pro business economy that produces good jobs which can last a long time, so that maybe a good company and good union (without dumbasses or bullies) can bargain a really good contract for their people who will then live, maybe more than one generation, with really good jobs, you called that “pissing on the little man.“

That’s why you people wreck every economy you touch.

Why don’t you admit you’re just jealous Bill Gates has more money than you, and that eats you from the inside out?

your dishonesty is only surpassed by your lack of intelligence and knowledge.

on a different note, wasn't one lady who died that day crushed to death by the crowd.

i still remember the Riverfront Coliseum debacle where 11 people were crushed to death at a Who concert.

and the many soccer stadium mass tragedies.

how many more would have died on Jan 6 had the doors not been opened, either by the crowd or police.
It was initially reported that a 34 year-old woman had been crushed to death by the crowd. The medical examiner later determined that she died from an accidental amphetamine overdose.

But I get your point. A lethal stampede was a real possibility.

Reactions: i'vegotwinners
I don't even know where to begin with this nonsense.

"They have convicted some, but they are defaming millions," you say. Who are "they?" I can provide a partial answer. Federal prosecutors have convicted hundreds (not "some"), with many more convictions coming. Federal prosecutors aren't defaming anyone.

That second paragraph is some bizarre shit. None of it has anything to do with the Trump riot.

Who are you looking to "defeat?"

No one is prosecuting law-abiding, peaceful protestors. What kind of "support" do they need, and who should be providing it?

I don't know what you're talking about when you reference "one-sided Congressional hearings." The January 6 hearings? When two of five Republicans appointed by McCarthy were blocked, McCarthy pulled the other Republican appointees, took his ball and went home. He refused to make new selections or otherwise participate. Even Trump said McCarthy was a fool for doing that. If it was "one-sided" because there were ultimately no committee members appointed by the Republican leader, whose fault is that?

With respect to the hearings themselves, I believe all the witnesses, with the exception of two Georgia elections workers, were Republicans. Many were members of Trump's inner circle. Republicans made the case against Trump in the January 6 hearings. Now prosecutors will.

Where do you get your information? You need new sources. And stop with the persecution complex.
I said then and I say now, the fault for not having more Republican members on the committee is Pelosi's. Yes, I think the two she blocked were buffoons, but Congress has plenty of them, and they'd be outnumbered by Democrats and Republicans that would be taking the task seriously. Pelosi made a huge mistake in blocking those buffoons. Sure, they would have made fools of themselves and tried to make some political hay out of the hearings, but they would be outnumbered. Pelosi gave the Tumpsters an easy way to claim it was all partisanship that they wouldn't have otherwise.

Last edited:
I said then and I say now, the fault for not having more Republican members on the committee is Pelosi's. Yes, I think the two she blocked were buffoons, but Congress has plenty of them, and they'd be outnumbered by Democrats and Republicans that would be taking the task seriously. Pelosi made a huge mistake in blocking those buffoons. Sure, they would have made fools of themselves and tried to make so political hay out of the hearings, but they would be outnumbered. Pelosi gave the Tumpsters an easy way to claim it was all partisanship that they wouldn't have otherwise.
Jim Jordan is not a clown. He’s one of the better questioners in congress.

I said then and I say now, the fault for not having more Republican members on the committee is Pelosi's. Yes, I think the two she blocked were buffoons, but Congress has plenty of them, and they'd be outnumbered by Democrats and Republicans that would be taking the task seriously. Pelosi made a huge mistake in blocking those buffoons.

I think the main problem was they were potential fact witnesses.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT