ADVERTISEMENT

Committee Hearings.

Seems little comment on them here today. Especially from side. Is it finally getting through that the conspiracy theory of massive voter fraud in 2020 is a lie? I hope it is.
This segment from Cavuto today will no doubt earn him some death threats...

Seems little comment on them here today. Especially from side. Is it finally getting through that the conspiracy theory of massive voter fraud in 2020 is a lie? I hope it is.
We need to track the path. It has gone from magic markers in Arizona to hidden ballots to voting machines flipping votes to mules.

In other words, we are dealing with people that know fraud happen even though they have no idea how or who. Nothing the committee says will change that.

It is like the Dpeaker of the House in Arizona said about Rudy. Rudy told him, "we have lots of theories but no evidence".

Blind faith is powerful.

Reactions: Bill4411
I’ve actually been impressed that they seem to be doing more questioning of witnesses and less obvious grandstanding as opposed to all the various Benghazi hearings. It’s almost like Congress may actually be engaging in fact finding for once.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Meh

When one side controls what witnesses are called, what questions are asked, and what exhibits are used, you can prove a ham sandwich committed a crime. You can’t know the truth or find facts without a robust adversary system and thorough cross examination.

Last edited:
Meh

When one side controls what witnesses are called, what questions are asked, and what exhibits are used, you can prove a ham sandwauch committed a crime. You can’t know the truth or find facts without a robust adversary system and thorough cross examination.
The voter fraud conspiracy theory has already been through that robust system multiple times. We already know it's a lie. It sounds to me what Aloha is asking is whether or not these hearings might finally be driving that truth home with some people.

I think, sadly, most of them already knew it was a lie, anyway, but they have remained cynically committed to it because they don't care about truth.

Trump tried to obstruct an official proceeding of Congress and he conspired to defraud the United States. He betrayed his oath to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution, he betrayed his trust as president, and he betrayed the American people. The nature and scope of his misconduct is staggering.

The witnesses who are making the case against Trump aren't dastardly Dems. With few exceptions, they're longtime Republicans, they voted for Trump and many were members of his inner circle.

We're learning this was a close call. If Pence, Bowers and/or Raffensperger had succumbed to the enormous pressure exerted by Trump, the fake electors scheme would likely have gained traction and we would have had a full-blown constitutional crisis.

No one, not even the president, is above the law. Trump should be charged and indicted. If, on the other hand, there are no consequences, this will happen again and the stage is set for autocratic rule.

The voter fraud conspiracy theory has already been through that robust system multiple times. We already know it's a lie. It sounds to me what Aloha is asking is whether or not these hearings might finally be driving that truth home with some people.
The J6 committee is rigged. I won’t believe anything it reports out. But that doesn’t mean Trump won.

These are facts I think are well established.

The democrats used the covid “emergency” in the judicial and administrative process in many states to relax vote security thereby increasing the possibility of fraud.

50+ Former US intelligence officials lied about Hunters lap top. Media and social media quashed the story. Post election polls showed that helped Biden.

Statistical anomalies occurred during the count in some states.

A couple of social media moguls bragged about using their platforms to help Biden

Im cconvincrd the fix was in. Did it make a difference? Beats me. I am a strong believer in the principle of finality.

The J6 committee is rigged. I won’t believe anything it reports out. But that doesn’t mean Trump won.

The democrats used the covid “emergency” in the judicial and administrative process in many states to relax vote security thereby increasing the possibility of fraud.

50+ Former US intelligence officials lied about Hunters lap top. Media and social media quashed the story. Post election polls showed that helped Biden.

A couple of social media moguls bragged about using their platforms to help Biden

Im cconvincrd the fix was in. Did it make a difference? Beats me. I am a strong believer in the principle of finality.
You clearly have your mind made up. There goes “You can’t know the truth or find facts without a robust adversary system and thorough cross examination.”

Like I said, some people are cynically committed to the lie because they don't care about truth. You are clearly one of them. The claims have been litigated. If you truly believed in the adversarial system to claim to stand up for, you'd have the fortitude to admit that the fraud claims are nonsense, and Trump lost. You can't do that. For whatever reasons are your own. I'm not going to judge or psychoanalyze you. I'm qualified to do neither. But we all know the fraud claims are bogus, and if you cling to them, you're doing it in spite of the facts and the truth.

You have to match the signatures first to say there was no fraud. You could have all the fraud in the world and nothing they have done so far would uncover any of it in mass mail in balloting without matching the ballot signature to that on the voter registration card. They've refused to do it in all 6 contested states.

And what about the hundreds of millions of Zuckerbucks that were poured in? They went like 98% to heavily Democratic precincts. Surely that violates the equal protection clause and many campaign finance laws.

Last edited:
You have to match the signatures first to say there was no fraud. You could have all the fraud in the world and nothing they have done so far would uncover any of it in mass mail in balloting without matching the ballot signature to that on the voter registration card. They've refused in all 6 contested states.

And what about the hundreds of millions of Zuckerbucks that were poured? They went like 98% to heavily Democratic precincts. Surely that violates the equal protection clause and many campaign finance laws.
The equal protection clause? Someone has been watching Matlock.

Aloha asked a question, I like Aloha so I answered. If I had seen that it was some other posters that started the thread, I never would have opened it.
Well, you really didn't answer the question as asked.

"Is it finally getting through that the conspiracy theory of massive voter fraud in 2020 is a lie?"

"Yes" or "No" would have been real answers. Your response was a classic non-answer.

There goes “You can’t know the truth or find facts without a robust adversary system and thorough cross examination.”
Well I believe that no matter which side is doing the questioning. I've heard all of my life that there's two sides to every story and I believe that and we didn't have that in the hearings. Would hearing the other side of the story make a difference? I have no idea if it would or not.

Well I believe that no matter which side is doing the questioning. I've heard all of my life that there's two sides to every story and I believe that and we didn't have that in the hearings. Would hearing the other side of the story make a difference? I have no idea if it would or not.
Since the witnesses are almost entirely Republicans and/or legitimate Trump people, what’s the other side of the story? I’m sure the committee would take the testimony of Trump, Giuliani, & Eastman if they wanted to provide their perspective.

When Bill Barr testifies he told the President his ideas were bullshit, what difference does it make who is asking the questions? Like what’s Jim Jordan gonna say, “nuh-uh?”

Trump is a criminal and Biden is demented old man. I can see why we spend so much time fighting over which is better

Well, you really didn't answer the question as asked.

"Is it finally getting through that the conspiracy theory of massive voter fraud in 2020 is a lie?"

"Yes" or "No" would have been real answers. Your response was a classic non-answer.
There is nothing to get through. I don't believe there is anything this committee could do that would disavow my opinion of what happened to the election in 2020 because they aren't even addressing what I think happened that wasn't right.

Trying to ascertain whether those mail in ballots actually have a person behind them is a fool's errand. You will never track that down. The way the recounts go, yep, Biden got the votes. My issues with the election go back to events that happened before Trump ever set foot in office. From fake intelligence operations against him right down to the admitted collusion between business, news media, and parts of the government to turn the election in the direction they wanted, that is the real story.

Anybody that trusts anything related to the running of this country that comes from D.C. or any of the news/entertainment media capitols of the country is a fool. The fight between the left and the right is theater. They will both fight doggedly to maintain their perceived right to rule over the peasants and that is the tie that binds them all.

There is nothing to get through. I don't believe there is anything this committee could do that would disavow my opinion of what happened to the election in 2020 because they aren't even addressing what I think happened that wasn't right.

Trying to ascertain whether those mail in ballots actually have a person behind them is a fool's errand. You will never track that down. The way the recounts go, yep, Biden got the votes. My issues with the election go back to events that happened before Trump ever set foot in office. From fake intelligence operations against him right down to the admitted collusion between business, news media, and parts of the government to turn the election in the direction they wanted, that is the real story.

Anybody that trusts anything related to the running of this country that comes from D.C. or any of the news/entertainment media capitols of the country is a fool. The fight between the left and the right is theater. They will both fight doggedly to maintain their perceived right to rule over the peasants and that is the tie that binds them all.
So, mark you down for a “no”.

Do you want a judicial system that only hear's one side? I sure don't. Neither does Johnny Depp😉

Since the witnesses are almost entirely Republicans and/or legitimate Trump people, what’s the other side of the story? I’m sure the committee would take the testimony of Trump, Giuliani, & Eastman if they wanted to provide their perspective.

When Bill Barr testifies he told the President his ideas were bullshit, what difference does it make who is asking the questions? Like what’s Jim Jordan gonna say, “nuh-uh?”
That is the problem... you only read and see a little of the story. I doubt letting the other side call witnesses and questioning would make a difference but it's something that I believe in.

I will say there's a lot of people on this forum that I wouldn't want on a jury if I was on trial for something. 🤣

Anybody that trusts anything related to the running of this country that comes from D.C. or any of the news/entertainment media capitols of the country is a fool.
It's amazing how bias the media is. Seriously a lot of the media should just be labeled as an arm of either the Republican or the Democratic party and be subject to all the election rules because in essence that's that they are. I just ran upon this article .... it's awful nice for them to tell us not to vote base on gasoline prices. What do you think they would be saying if Trump was in office?

I don't know, I haven't been watching. The question posed by Aloha was about people accepting there was no fraud...so seems to me that they have extended past what happened on 1/6?
Even the NCAA pushed their athletes to vote for Biden

Reactions: 76-1
Like I said, some people are cynically committed to the lie because they don't care about truth.
What did I post that was a lie?
you'd have the fortitude to admit that the fraud claims are nonsense, and Trump lost. You can't do that.
Where did I say otherwise?
I'm not going to judge or psychoanalyze you.
You just did by imputing beliefs that I didn’t post.
But we all know the fraud claims are bogus, and if you cling to them, you're doing it in spite of the facts and the truth.
We don’t know that because all cases were dismissed on procedural grounds. . We do know that the democrats increased the chances of fraud in many states. That is undisputed and they have even bragged about it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT