ADVERTISEMENT

Cold blooded murder in LA

good plan! Have you also asked white leaders to stop racially motivated acts of mass murder and domestic terrorism committed by white dudes? If you have already then thanks!
example of where they’ve done that?

Sure. That is fine with me. Because SOME may be responsible with their decisions. Just like SOME Dems are responsible for Covid deaths, like DeBlasio and Cuomo. And Pelosi, with her come to Chinatown statement.

But neither party tried to kill others with Covid, like in this situation.

I know Dems don't want this stuff to happen but it did, likely because of the hatred thrown towards police.

A better analogy IMO would have been

Talk about pivot. The discussion is about 2 ambushed cops and if Dems, BLM, Antics, etc bear any responsibility.

Bulk used the analogy of COVID, which I think was a poor one. Many people are to blame for the deaths including, Cuomo, DeBlasio, Pelosi, Fauci, WHO, Trump, Pence, Redfield, China, etc if you want to place blame.
Once again, my response was not to the OP...my response was to the poster right after him. I guess even engineered hyperbolic stupidity flies over some heads.

BLM is becoming more and more vilified and i think part and parcel to that is it "doesn't have one head." the boon of being loose and grass roots was great for exposure at the genesis of the movement but not i think it's time that it needs to evolve: 1) to be able to garner funds and allocate same in an accountable way and 2) to be to easily distance itself from bad splinter shit like people blocking hospitals, which is inevitable. i liked the idea of the urban league etc but bawlmer made a good point that it's likely a generation issue that blm wouldn't be interested in some of these older "entrenched" organizations

But that would have been like asking the anti-war or civil rights (which I think this is a continuation of) to button themselves up for the sake of donations? I’m suspecting what we’re seeing is reaction to lack of progress from current organizations (Urban League, NAACP, etc.). Homegrown movements are no doubt messy. But 2/3s of Americans now believe systemic racism is a thing. I bet that plays out in November. And good point on the generational slant. Again, I’m kinda on the side of the kids. Why wait? Why create bureaucratic non-profs that lose their way? Why entrust the mission to old people? Lol

Last edited:
Obviously this is a sickening and disgusting crime. I hope like hell the officers survive and both the shooter and anyone purposely hindering the ambulance are prosecuted to the fullest extent.

I do want to add that I didn't see this outrage from the Right when Steven Carrillo, a "Boogaloo" weirdo killed a Santa Cruz Sheriff and another security officer on May 29th. Per the FBI, “They came to Oakland to kill cops.” “They are 2nd Amendment insurrectionists." “The boogaloo boys believe in armed insurrection and include attacks on the police.”

In fact, black people are only involved in about 2% of shootouts with police. 83% are far right extremist groups. 8% are Islamic fundamentalists. I'd lump them in with right wing extremists too.

shootout%20graf_0.jpg

This article lists the people who have murdered police officers. All of them are anti-government or white supremecists/neo nazis.

So, maybe we shouldn't get out over our skis blaming BLM for causing all this.

Last edited:
Hey man, I get where you are coming from. How dare a smart, black female go against the plantation rules that Uncle Joe Biden so kindly set up for them.
Don’t have an opinion. Let Joe tell you how to think with the rest of the herd. You are not truly black if you voice (God forbid) your own take.

I like Candace and Klacik. Both super sharp women.

But, I understand your position:
You are racist against black females.
Yup that’s me. Racist again black women. Or maybe women who were liberal until they figured out they could make mney by suddenly changing every belief you’ve ever held.,

Totally agree on both points.
I sincerely hope (in order):
1. Both victims have a complete recovery.
2. They catch this guy and he is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
3. They arrest the people blocking hospital entrances.

F@ck that. The ambulances should run them down. Those aren't protesters, they are @ssh0les.

Reactions: 76-1 and Lucy01
Obviously this is a sickening and disgusting crime. I hope like hell the officers survive and both the shooter and anyone purposely hindering the ambulance are prosecuted to the fullest extent.

I do want to add that I didn't see this outrage from the Right when Steven Carrillo, a "Boogaloo" weirdo killed a Santa Cruz Sheriff and another security officer on May 29th. Per the FBI, “They came to Oakland to kill cops.” “They are 2nd Amendment insurrectionists." “The boogaloo boys believe in armed insurrection and include attacks on the police.”

In fact, black people are only involved in about 2% of shootouts with police. 80% are far right related groups.

shootout%20graf_0.jpg

This article lists the people who have murdered police officers this year. All of them are anti-government or white supremecists/neo nazis.

So, maybe we should cool it with the BLM is causing all this.
"This article lists the people who have murdered police officers this year. All of them are anti-government or white supremecists/neo nazis." I don't understand what they're saying here? I must be missing the context because this obviously isn't true

"This article lists the people who have murdered police officers this year. All of them are anti-government or white supremecists/neo nazis." I don't understand what they're saying here? I must be missing the context because this obviously isn't true

Cop murders. What are you having problems with?

Could be a teenager and a gang initiation. Compton and that sheriffs dept .. they've both been a mess for a long time.

fwiw - it's number three on my list of things to be offended by just ahead of the Taylor killing and Floyd choking but behind Trump helping kill 1000's with his incompetence and Putin putting bounties on our soldiers heads and his BFF not doing a damn thing about it.

It's pretty tough to top 200,000 dead bodies due to utter incompetence.

Nah, it’s not hard at all. Our dear republican leader will probably have it to 250k by Election Day by doing absolutely nothing.

F@ck that. The ambulances should run them down. Those aren't protesters, they are @ssh0les.

I agree with that 100%.

You have the right to gather and protest/demonstrate, until you begin to endanger the lives and well being of others. You are a protester until you start rioting and looting, at which point you are a rioter or looter. At that point you become a criminal. I’ve also heard Joe Biden say the same thing.

That if they are claiming that every cop murder this year has been committed by anti-government or neo nazi/white supremacists its not true.

No. People all over this thread are blaming an BLM extremist for shooting these police officers. I'm just wondering where all the outrage is for the 90-something % of cop murders by right wing nuts. If you read the article, it's pretty self explanatory.

Reactions: outside shooter
No. People all over this thread are blaming an BLM extremist for shooting these police officers. I'm just wondering where all the outrage is for the 90-something % of cop murders by right wing nuts. If you read the article, it's pretty self explanatory.
Yeah I guess i misunderstood the article to imply every cop killed this year has been at the hands of right wing nuts, which isn't true. and yes that said the right wing nuts are absolutely reprehensible and only getting more emboldened.

Once again, my response was not to the OP...my response was to the poster right after him. I guess even engineered hyperbolic stupidity flies over some heads.

Sorry, Damn new format merged 2 responses into one, hence the unfinished sentence in the middle.

I am tired of the format via phone.

Bottom line is I didn't think you analogy was a good one. Charlottesville would have been a better comparison, IMHO.

Right next to the outrage for the white people killed by cops...

Right next to the outrage for the white people killed by cops...

This argument is still kicking around? Lol. There would be outrage if whites were 12% of the US pop but made up 25% of deaths by police shootings.

It gets worse: “In those instances in which the victim appeared to pose a minimal-or-less threat to police, based on the data we had, Black people were three times as likely to be killed,” Miller says. “That doesn’t mean the police didn’t feel threatened. But based on the reports that we were able to to look at, a very low level of threat was directed at the police. And in those specific cases, the numbers rose for Black people: They made up 36 percent of the deaths.”

https://news.northeastern.edu/2020/...ely-than-black-people-to-be-killed-by-police/

But let’s all try to “what about” our way through this and hope it all gets better

Extremely sad, but not unexpected. When you portray the police as villains for just doing their jobs, there is going to be an eventual backlash.

Democrats, BLM, and anyone protesting George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, Jacob Blake, etc. are going to have to accept responsibility for this.
Nice try but you know that is no comparison to ambushing 2 cops. And BLM protesters have been calling for violence against police for years. Remember the fry pigs like bacon (or whatever)? I don't think that was chant of kindness.

So I think we can all agree that shooting 2 cops in ambush is a horrific, criminal act. The only thing worse is when you actually KILL the cops, as what happened when the right wing Boogie-boy active duty AF Sgt Steven Carrillo ambushed and killed 2 Federal Officers in June, also in CA.

Now we know Carrillo did the earlier shooting (he's in custody) and his political leanings. But we don't know that the person who wounded the 2 cops this weekend had any kind of "political leanings", much less that he was affiliated with BLM - a conclusion the 2 of you have no problem leaping to...

Speaking of you two in particular...You're both so outraged by what you ASSUME is a BLM member shooting two deputies in CA, but conversely had no input into the right-wing extremist that actually murdered two Federal officers.

Here is one thread where we discussed it...
https://indiana.forums.rivals.com/t...eral-guard-that-was-shot.199149/#post-2960313

Strange how you guys are upset enough to post in a thread about 2 deputies getting shot, but you weren't outraged enough to participate in the earlier thread discussing cops actually being killed...

Similarly, the 5 or 6 "BLM activists" blocking the hospital was pretty reprehensible. So how did you feel about it when pro-Trump protestors blocked hospitals in Michigan back in April, and even vocally attacked healthcare workers...

"As conservative demonstrators brought Michigan’s capital to a standstill on Wednesday with ‘Operation Gridlock’, their planned drive-by protest caused ambulances to get stuck in traffic.
Downtown Lansing was clogged with the vehicles of protesters against Governor Gretchen Whitmer’s stay-at-home order to curb the spread of the coronavirus pandemic.
Lansing Police struggled to keep traffic flowing and hospital security tried to keep entrances clear for emergency vehicles.

Local journalists and healthcare workers documented what they saw via social media.
At one point an ambulance had to turn down a one-way street to get out of the gridlock. Most reports focused on traffic limiting access to Sparrow Hospital, with medical staff inside voicing their frustration at the protest."
Watch more
  • "To see this - traffic blocking the main intersection of a level 1 trauma centre, blocking the entrance and exit to our hospital. Blocking patients from receiving care that they need, makes me angry. It hurts. It hurts a lot," said one healthcare worker on Facebook.
WLNS reports another posting: "You are currently blocking ambulances, physicians and caregivers from making it to work to care for the sick and relieve the exhausted workers.
"You are the problem."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...r-social-distancing-coronavirus-a9468756.html

Then there was Minnesota...

And Colorado...

"A small group of health care workers counterprotested at a large rally in Colorado demanding the state reopen and ease the restrictions designed to slow the spread of the coronavirus pandemic.
Hundreds of people gathered at the state Capitol in Denver on Sunday, waving flags and protest signs and lines of cars and trucks drove around honking their horns. CNN affiliate KCNC reported there were two separate protests at the Capitol.
Photos and video from the protest showed a small number of workers dressed in scrubs and protective masks standing in a crosswalk blocking the vehicles as a counterprotest.
The workers were not identified.

One video of the protest showed a woman in a USA shirt leaning out of the passenger window of a pickup truck and shouting at the health workers. She was holding a sign that said, "Land of the Free".
"Land of the free. Go to China if you want communism," she said to the person standing in front of her."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/20/us/coronavirus-colorado-health-care-trnd/index.html

So 3 instances of anti-lockdown protestors blocking hospitals in at least 3 states were not enough to earn your ire? But 5 or 6 "BLM types" in CA were?

Tell us again how this isn't just a massive example of "selective outrage"? I'm really curious...

Last edited:
So I think we can all agree that shooting 2 cops in ambush is a horrific, criminal act. The only thing worse is when you actually KILL the cops, as what happened when the right wing Boogie-boy active duty AF Sgt Steven Carrillo ambushed and killed 2 Federal Officers in June, also in CA.

Now we know Carrillo did the earlier shooting (he's in custody) and his political leanings. But we don't know that the person who wounded the 2 cops this weekend had any kind of "political leanings", much less that he was affiliated with BLM - a conclusion the 2 of you have no problem leaping to...

Speaking of you two in particular...You're both so outraged by what you ASSUME is a BLM member shooting two deputies in CA, but conversely had no input into the right-wing extremist that actually murdered two Federal officers.

Here is one thread where we discussed it...
https://indiana.forums.rivals.com/t...eral-guard-that-was-shot.199149/#post-2960313

Strange how you guys are upset enough to post in a thread about 2 deputies getting shot, but you weren't outraged enough to participate in the earlier thread discussing cops actually being killed...

Similarly, the 5 or 6 "BLM activists" blocking the hospital was pretty reprehensible. So how did you feel about it when pro-Trump protestors blocked hospitals in Michigan back in April, and even vocally attacked healthcare workers...

"As conservative demonstrators brought Michigan’s capital to a standstill on Wednesday with ‘Operation Gridlock’, their planned drive-by protest caused ambulances to get stuck in traffic.
Downtown Lansing was clogged with the vehicles of protesters against Governor Gretchen Whitmer’s stay-at-home order to curb the spread of the coronavirus pandemic.
Lansing Police struggled to keep traffic flowing and hospital security tried to keep entrances clear for emergency vehicles.

Local journalists and healthcare workers documented what they saw via social media.
At one point an ambulance had to turn down a one-way street to get out of the gridlock. Most reports focused on traffic limiting access to Sparrow Hospital, with medical staff inside voicing their frustration at the protest."
Watch more
  • "To see this - traffic blocking the main intersection of a level 1 trauma centre, blocking the entrance and exit to our hospital. Blocking patients from receiving care that they need, makes me angry. It hurts. It hurts a lot," said one healthcare worker on Facebook.
WLNS reports another posting: "You are currently blocking ambulances, physicians and caregivers from making it to work to care for the sick and relieve the exhausted workers.
"You are the problem."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...r-social-distancing-coronavirus-a9468756.html

Then there was Minnesota...

And Colorado...

A small group of health care workers counterprotested at a large rally in Colorado demanding the state reopen and ease the restrictions designed to slow the spread of the coronavirus pandemic.
Hundreds of people gathered at the state Capitol in Denver on Sunday, waving flags and protest signs and lines of cars and trucks drove around honking their horns. CNN affiliate KCNC reported there were two separate protests at the Capitol.
Photos and video from the protest showed a small number of workers dressed in scrubs and protective masks standing in a crosswalk blocking the vehicles as a counterprotest.
The workers were not identified.

One video of the protest showed a woman in a USA shirt leaning out of the passenger window of a pickup truck and shouting at the health workers. She was holding a sign that said, "Land of the Free".
"Land of the free. Go to China if you want communism," she said to the person standing in front of her."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/20/us/coronavirus-colorado-health-care-trnd/index.html

So 3 instances of anti-lockdown protestors blocking hospitals in at least 3 states were not enough to earn your ire? But 5 or 6 "BLM types" in CA were?

Tell us again how this isn't just a massive example of "selective outrage"? I'm really curious...
Cos you’re so windy you could blow up an onion sack !

This puts me in the mind of a Queen song ! Another police shooting in Lancaster Pennsylvania at 4PM today!

So, it appears the LA County Sheriffs totally fabricated the story of a huge BLM crowd blocking the ambulance. There were like 5 idiots milling around and one idiot did say they hoped the police died (total f*cking idiot). The woman who supposedly tried to impede the ambulance was a reporter for NPR who had her credentials around neck and was just there covering the story.. She didn’t try to get in the way of anyone. It’s all on video:

Gee, why do people have trust issues with the police? Unbelievable.

Last edited:
So, it appears the LA County Sheriffs totally fabricated the story of a huge BLM crowd blocking the ambulance. There were like 5 idiots milling around and one idiot did say they hoped the police died (total f*cking idiot). The woman who supposedly tried to impede the ambulance was a reporter who had her credentials around neck. It’s all on video:

Gee, why do people have trust issues with the police? Unbelievable.

Interesting. Of course, the racists crying foul won't care for the truth

This argument is still kicking around? Lol. There would be outrage if whites were 12% of the US pop but made up 25% of deaths by police shootings.

It gets worse: “In those instances in which the victim appeared to pose a minimal-or-less threat to police, based on the data we had, Black people were three times as likely to be killed,” Miller says. “That doesn’t mean the police didn’t feel threatened. But based on the reports that we were able to to look at, a very low level of threat was directed at the police. And in those specific cases, the numbers rose for Black people: They made up 36 percent of the deaths.”

https://news.northeastern.edu/2020/...ely-than-black-people-to-be-killed-by-police/

But let’s all try to “what about” our way through this and hope it all gets better

I would be pretty outraged with my community as well if we were 12% of total population but accounted for over 50% of all murders....

• Wow
Reactions: Lucy01
I would be pretty outraged with my community as well if we were 12% of total population but accounted for over 50% of all murders....

Yes, everyone gets outraged by their “community”. As if when the guy in Las Vegas massacred 70 people, I immediately was outraged at white people.

So dumb.

Reactions: cosmickid
BLM is becoming more and more vilified and i think part and parcel to that is it "doesn't have one head." the boon of being loose and grass roots was great for exposure at the genesis of the movement but not i think it's time that it needs to evolve: 1) to be able to garner funds and allocate same in an accountable way and 2) to be to easily distance itself from bad splinter shit like people blocking hospitals, which is inevitable. i liked the idea of the urban league etc but bawlmer made a good point that it's likely a generation issue that blm wouldn't be interested in some of these older "entrenched" organizations

It does not help when the founders of your organization are 3 extremely angry, lesbian black women who started throwing around very radical hate speech toward whites from the outset using inflammatory words like “sub-human.” And then, they began weaving in their original intent: hatred of the male species. Black males were mostly exempt with the main target being white males. They started to try and neatly compartmentalize people into the “Pyramid of Oppression.”

They gave themselves long-winded and important sounding titles like “Special Projects Director for the National Domestic Workers Alliance,“

It’s generally not a really good strategy to throw gasoline on a fire if you want empathy for your movement. They were really good, however, at introducing a mixed bag important sounding lexicon that they passed off as some kind of legitimate endorsed syndrome or issue.

“We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.

We foster a queer‐affirming network. When we gather, we do so with the intention of freeing ourselves from the tight grip of heteronormative thinking, or rather, the belief that all in the world are heterosexual (unless s/he or they disclose otherwise). Black liberation movements in this country have created room, space, and leadership mostly for Black heterosexual, cisgender men — leaving women, queer and transgender people, and others either out of the movement or in the background to move the work forward with little or no recognition. As a network, we have always recognized the need to center the leadership of women and queer and trans people. To maximize our movement muscle, and to be intentional about not replicating harmful practices that excluded so many in past movements for liberation, we made a commitment to placing those at the margins closer to the center.”

Reactions: Lucy01

50%? Lol. No. Please link your Liberty U. data.

Yes, black people commit more murders per capita. Wonder if that has anything to do with the communities we created for them? Ya know, after destroying their families for several generations.

Last edited:
It does not help when the founders of your organization are 3 extremely angry, lesbian black women who started throwing around very radical hate speech toward whites from the outset using inflammatory words like “sub-human.” And then, they began weaving in their original intent: hatred of the male species. Black males were mostly exempt with the main target being white males. They started to try and neatly compartmentalize people into the “Pyramid of Oppression.”

They gave themselves long-winded and important sounding titles like “Special Projects Director for the National Domestic Workers Alliance,“

It’s generally not a really good strategy to throw gasoline on a fire if you want empathy for your movement. They were really good, however, at introducing a mixed bag important sounding lexicon that they passed off as some kind of legitimate endorsed syndrome or issue.

“We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.

We foster a queer‐affirming network. When we gather, we do so with the intention of freeing ourselves from the tight grip of heteronormative thinking, or rather, the belief that all in the world are heterosexual (unless s/he or they disclose otherwise). Black liberation movements in this country have created room, space, and leadership mostly for Black heterosexual, cisgender men — leaving women, queer and transgender people, and others either out of the movement or in the background to move the work forward with little or no recognition. As a network, we have always recognized the need to center the leadership of women and queer and trans people. To maximize our movement muscle, and to be intentional about not replicating harmful practices that excluded so many in past movements for liberation, we made a commitment to placing those at the margins closer to the center.”

Wha? Now it’s hatred of men? Lololol. Is there anyplace you can’t find a bogeyman?
PS love the unattributed quotes though. Lazy arguing? Just easier to cut and paste from made up Facebook posts?

In fact, black people are only involved in about 2% of shootouts with police. 83% are far right extremist groups. 8% are Islamic fundamentalists. I'd lump them in with right wing extremists too.

shootout%20graf_0.jpg

This article lists the people who have murdered police officers. All of them are anti-government or white supremecists/neo nazis.

So, maybe we shouldn't get out over our skis blaming BLM for causing all this.

Good stuff.

I did a basic Google search and got this Wapo article that says for the past 15 some years....52% of cops are killed by white peeps. 48% by minorities. Yes, the fact that there are 7 times more whites is a driver of these stats...just like in the people killed by cops by race.

This event is an absolutely disgusting act. This kid should get everything coming his way. Absolutely no person here isn't angry and made sick watching that video.

If you're using it as an example of how hateful rhetoric and lead to a powder keg of disorder....well you finally understand why Trump's rhetoric is so brazenly reckless.

Congratulations on finally getting it.

Last edited:
Could be a teenager and a gang initiation. Compton and that sheriffs dept .. they've both been a mess for a long time.

fwiw - it's number three on my list of things to be offended by just ahead of the Taylor killing and Floyd choking but behind Trump helping kill 1000's with his incompetence and Putin putting bounties on our soldiers heads and his BFF not doing a damn thing about it.

It's pretty tough to top 200,000 dead bodies due to utter incompetence.

The quick and easy retort that I thought was effective was that if our death rate was equal to Germany, that would be 140,000 souls still with us.

So yeah, an argument could be made on how a huge section of the excess deaths were from a lack of commitment, strategy and leadership as a nation.

Like I've argued, if Trump can't unify the country to do the simplist thing...whats going to happen when another threat hits us and we need to unify to overcome it?

We can't even trust that a vaccine is safe to use from this administration.

Reactions: DrHoops
The quick and easy retort that I thought was effective was that if our death rate was equal to Germany, that would be 140,000 souls still with us.

So yeah, an argument could be made on how a huge section of the excess deaths were from a lack of commitment, strategy and leadership as a nation.

Like I've argued, if Trump can't unify the country to do the simplist thing...whats going to happen when another threat hits us and we need to unify to overcome it?

We can't even trust that a vaccine is safe to use from this administration.

I can't believe this can't sink in people's thick heads. Covid in the US has been the equivalent of Hiroshima and Nagasaki deaths combined. If it weren't for the fact that these neanderthals are spreading it to innocent people, essentially murdering them with their stupidity, I'd be perfectly fine with them ignoring every scientist on planet Earth and reaping the consequences. Unfortunately, we have to live with these aggressively ignorant rubes taking the word of a serial liar over the best virologists, epidemiologists, and infectious disease experts in the world. And what's worst? 52% of Republicans wouldn't get a vaccine, even if it was available!

This reminds me of this bit by David Cross (Arrested Development, Mr. Show, etc.):

Reactions: TommyCracker

This board is a series of what abouts, but maybe you only see one side of them. Look at what prompted my response. I shouldn’t follow the lead of others...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT