ADVERTISEMENT

Cold blooded murder in LA

Extremely sad, but not unexpected. When you portray the police as villains for just doing their jobs, there is going to be an eventual backlash.

Democrats, BLM, and anyone protesting George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, Jacob Blake, etc. are going to have to accept responsibility for this.

Extremely sad, but not unexpected. When you portray the police as villains for just doing their jobs, there is going to be an eventual backlash.

Democrats, BLM, and anyone protesting George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, Jacob Blake, etc. are going to have to accept responsibility for this.
So, anyone driving around with a MAGA sticker needs to take responsibility for the more than 193,000 Covid deaths?
Oh, and I'm sure CS2 will be on here momentarily to label you a hypocrite. :rolleyes:

This is one of the most disturbing videos i've ever seen. and is that a little person?

This is one of the most disturbing videos i've ever seen. and is that a little person?
Totally agree on both points.
I sincerely hope (in order):
1. Both victims have a complete recovery.
2. They catch this guy and he is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
3. They arrest the people blocking hospital entrances.

Reactions: DrHoops
Totally agree on both points.
I sincerely hope (in order):
1. Both victims have a complete recovery.
2. They catch this guy and he is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
3. They arrest the people blocking hospital entrances.
But is that a little person?

Heightist
no mark. trying to determine if this is a race issue or if the little people are rising up. would be a fitting end to 2020. As an aside my buddy’s little bro was a little person. Both great athletes. My buddy played soccer at smu. His lp bro played D2 tennis. Almost impossible to beat as 80 percent of the shots you hit would come back as a spike. He’d get drunk and could kick himself in the head with both feet lol. Amazing athlete

Last edited:
Black leaders most promote this kind of behavior, Until Black leaders step forward in their community’s to stop these uncivilized acts of killings nothing is going to change! You people want to stop Racism? Then stop this behavior!

I wouldn't be too quick to assume there is a rational explanation for an irrational act.

In the late 1970s when David Berkowitz, later known as Son of Sam, was executing women walking out of nightclubs I don't think anybody initially speculated that the killer was taking his orders from a neighborhood dog.

Reactions: brianiu
Black leaders most promote this kind of behavior, Until Black leaders step forward in their community’s to stop these uncivilized acts of killings nothing is going to change! You people want to stop Racism? Then stop this behavior!

you're full of sh!t with your first sentence

Reactions: IU_Hickory
As if that isn't bad enough, BLM protestors storm the hospital and block the entrances while chanting "we hope they die".

BLM is a domestic terror organization.

If the protests were organized by BLM I would agree. But not every protest of Black people is organized by BLM.

If the protests were organized by BLM I would agree. But not every protest of Black people is organized by BLM.
BLM is proving to be a pretty shitty organization and losing steam, rightfully so. the articles citing blm activists blocking the hospital are plentiful. hopefully people follow the english premier league's position and distance themselves from BLM while continuing the discussion and work to address racism. i really like the "no room for racism" message. when you google blm leader arrested and you see the number of arrests of local organization leaders it's alarming and not anything anyone with any sense would donate money to. i know it's a very loose "organization" but i think this movement is important and does need an actual vetted organization to champion it from a fundraising/allocations perspective. not sure how that could come to fruition. Urban league?

Last edited:
BLM is proving to be a pretty shitty organization and losing steam, rightfully so. the articles citing blm activists blocking the hospital are plentiful. hopefully people follow the english premier league's position and distance themselves from BLM while continuing the discussion and work to address racism. i really like the "no room for racism" message. when you google blm leader arrested and you see the number of arrests of local organization leaders it's alarming not anything anyone with any sense would donate money to. i know it's a very loose "organization" but i think this movement is important and does need an actual vetted organization to champion it from a fundraising/allocations perspective. not sure how that could come to fruition
It would have been better if there never was a BLM organization. I think most of these protests are spontaneous and not organized, but get hung on BLM, and the message gets tarnished.

Reactions: hoosboot and jet812
It would have been better if there never was a BLM organization. I think most of these protests are spontaneous and not organized, but get hung on BLM, and the message gets tarnished.
Black people cause Black problems!

it's naive to think there isn't overlap between shitheads and blm members. i think an actual organization, a vetted organization, to champion this cause would be very useful

Or, a criminal who needs to be caught and prosecuted.
I know adding in all that other stuff makes you feel all warm and tingly.

Interesting that you notice the broad brush approach in this case. Hopefully a start to your noticing it on both sides...or Nah.

Hopefully this will be prosecuted as a hate crime and the scum that blocked the roads are held as accomplices.

We will learn today on MSNBC and CNN's extensive investigation of this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT