ADVERTISEMENT

Cold blooded murder in LA

Seriously though, the issue here is not the despicable shooting of two cops (it most certainly was), but the comment by HoodatGuy, who said it was the responsibility of all Democrats. I have yet to see any of the Righties denounce this bullshit. So, I decided to show how stupid it was, by posting an equally stupid comment.
Why don't you be the first to call him out?

I can't find where he said "all Democrats".

That post makes me a "tough guy"? Have you ever read your own crap?
Damn, you must be the Hulk and Chuck Norris (in your own head) combined.

No...people who post like your are rarely tough at all. Just the act you and Victimbear (among others) puke up here to make yourself feel like something other than what reality is.

No...people who post like your are rarely tough at all. Just the act you and Victimbear (among others) puke up here to make yourself feel like something other than what reality is.
So, projection is all you've got. You and your twin deserve each other. I'll let you have the last word, as I think IUJim will be warning me next (and I probably deserve it).

Trying to find something to compare to a gun. But ok, show me a group of MAGA hat wearing folks coming up and spitting, coughing, etc to kill people.
Well they are going to indoor Trump rallies without masks. And my guess is they aren’t quarantining after that . And all you have to do is look at social media to see people screaming and throwing a fit about having to wear masks in public places.

Well they are going to indoor Trump rallies without masks. And my guess is they aren’t quarantining after that . And all you have to do is look at social media to see people screaming and throwing a fit about having to wear masks in public places.

Yes, you got me. Voluntarily going to a rally is just like ambushing 2 cops and killing them, then going to the hospital the shout at them to die. SMH.

I didn't realize the only way to transmit COVID was with syringes. Who knew?
It must be hard to accept being played for such a sucker as you have trying to stick up for these idiots. Unless you’re one of them, but I think you’re too lazy to take action, you just wanna complain. it would be easier if you’d just go ahead & admit that this “movement“ you’ve been promoting is a sham...

You are wasting your time with this here. This forum is populated in large part by leftist extremists who will twist themselves into pretzels responding with false equivalencies, yabuts and dismissals. They are far more obsessed with the student protester that showed up at school on the wrong day.
Seriously? Coming from a supporter of a guy who has stated over 20000 false statements and lies and more dismissals than any other President is the old proverbial pot calling the kettle black. It seems a lot of rightists are more concerned with pointing fingers and trying to paint the leftist as the ones causing all the problems. I don’t see this forum as being populated by more one side than the other. I am a registered Republican and I get my monthly mailing from Trump but I will admit I ride the fence more in politics than anything. I think certain entities of BLM have inflamed the situation but I also believe that Trump has had a hand in it as well.

It must be hard to accept being played for such a sucker as you have trying to stick up for these idiots. Unless you’re one of them, but I think you’re too lazy to take action, you just wanna complain. it would be easier if you’d just go ahead & admit that this “movement“ you’ve been promoting is a sham...

This movement’s true nature was never more clear than when the BLM leadership called white people as “subhuman.”

That was 2016.

Actually, the ironic twist here is that some of this board’s most outspoken advocates for BLM are also at the top of theit hit list. You are white and a male.

That’s the lowest of the low in the food chain to the BLM’ers.

Unless some of you are planning on becoming a transgendered, black female soon, the crosshairs are clearly on you!

Reactions: Lucy01
This movement’s true nature was never more clear than when the BLM leadership called white people as “subhuman.”

That was 2016.

Actually, the ironic twist here is that some of this board’s most outspoken advocates for BLM are also at the top of theit hit list. You are white and a male.

That’s the lowest of the low in the food chain to the BLM’ers.

Unless some of you are planning on becoming a transgendered, black female soon, the crosshairs are clearly on you!
So much bullshit...so few words.

it's naive to think there isn't overlap between shitheads and blm members. i think an actual organization, a vetted organization, to champion this cause would be very useful

This article shows the multiple organizations operating loosely under the BLM banner. This lack of cohesion is catching up to them because there needs to be someone to define some boundaries for actions that BLM doesn't endorse. Right now it seems anything goes, and lots of bad actions are getting hung on BLM.

Yes, you got me. Voluntarily going to a rally is just like ambushing 2 cops and killing them, then going to the hospital the shout at them to die. SMH.
Nice pivot and you know it. That’s NOT the discussion. They can voluntarily go to a rally all they want. But then they will also be back going out into their community, likely not wearing masks, and spread the virus. That’s the discussion.

This article shows the multiple organizations operating loosely under the BLM banner. This lack of cohesion is catching up to them because there needs to be someone to define some boundaries for actions that BLM doesn't endorse. Right now it seems anything goes, and lots of bad actions are getting hung on BLM.
there are street people that do this stuff that would know way more than i but from what i do know it seems like a natural fit for the urban league. what's more they have chapters in most cities and a sophisticated infrastructure in place for fundraising and allocations

Quoting Candace Owens? Lol But what do Diamond and Silk think??

Hey man, I get where you are coming from. How dare a smart, black female go against the plantation rules that Uncle Joe Biden so kindly set up for them.
Don’t have an opinion. Let Joe tell you how to think with the rest of the herd. You are not truly black if you voice (God forbid) your own take.

I like Candace and Klacik. Both super sharp women.

But, I understand your position:
You are racist against black females.

This is one of the most disturbing videos i've ever seen. and is that a little person?
Could be a teenager and a gang initiation. Compton and that sheriffs dept .. they've both been a mess for a long time.

fwiw - it's number three on my list of things to be offended by just ahead of the Taylor killing and Floyd choking but behind Trump helping kill 1000's with his incompetence and Putin putting bounties on our soldiers heads and his BFF not doing a damn thing about it.

It's pretty tough to top 200,000 dead bodies due to utter incompetence.

Could be a teenager and a gang initiation. Compton and that sheriffs dept .. they've both been a mess for a long time.

fwiw - it's number three on my list of things to be offended by just ahead of the Taylor killing and Floyd choking but behind Trump helping kill 1000's with his incompetence and Putin putting bounties on our soldiers heads and his BFF not doing a damn thing about it.

It's pretty tough to top 200,000 dead bodies due to utter incompetence.
for me nothing tops covid; and it's not just the 200,000. it's of course the 200,000 but think just how far reaching it is beyond the 200,000. tens of millions have been impacted

for me nothing tops covid; and it's not just the 200,000. it's of course the 200,000 but think just how far reaching it is beyond the 200,000. tens of millions have been impacted

I appreciate that thought, but I don't want to distract focus in this thread from the awfulness of this crime, the empathy we should have for those officers and their families, and the desire to see the assailant caught and convicted. Prayers for everyone that is suffering, but prayers in particular for those deputies.

And it was so easily avoidable. 8 months wasted and still being wasted. Trump and his enablers have helped kill 1000s more than all the terrorists, cops, and punk-ass gangsters combined but his idiot base is not outraged at all about 1000 a day dying but are being complicit by being dickheads about masks, shut-downs and distancing.

there are street people that do this stuff that would know way more than i but from what i do know it seems like a natural fit for the urban league. what's more they have chapters in most cities and a sophisticated infrastructure in place for fundraising and allocations
And lots of people are more informed than me, but I wonder if there's a generational dynamic at work that is empowering BLM. The NAACP and Black churches have historically been art the forefront

And it was so easily avoidable. 8 months wasted and still being wasted. Trump and his enablers have helped kill 1000s more than all the terrorists, cops, and punk-ass gangsters combined but his idiot base is not outraged at all about 1000 a day dying but are being complicit by being dickheads about masks, shut-downs and distancing.
Yeah I was trying to figure out last night the law on criminal negligence to warn.

Black leaders most promote this kind of behavior, Until Black leaders step forward in their community’s to stop these uncivilized acts of killings nothing is going to change! You people want to stop Racism? Then stop this behavior!

good plan! Have you also asked white leaders to stop racially motivated acts of mass murder and domestic terrorism committed by white dudes? If you have already then thanks!

You don't know shit about me or my actions. So, you can shove that.

BLM is proving to be a pretty shitty organization and losing steam, rightfully so. the articles citing blm activists blocking the hospital are plentiful. hopefully people follow the english premier league's position and distance themselves from BLM while continuing the discussion and work to address racism. i really like the "no room for racism" message. when you google blm leader arrested and you see the number of arrests of local organization leaders it's alarming and not anything anyone with any sense would donate money to. i know it's a very loose "organization" but i think this movement is important and does need an actual vetted organization to champion it from a fundraising/allocations perspective. not sure how that could come to fruition. Urban league?

eh — that’s Iike saying the Symbionese Liberation Army gave the the anti-war movement a bad name. Short answer: I guess? Long answer: movements like this don’t have one head, as you pointed out. It’s how folks react to the movement at the polls that probably matters most.
Had a BLM march in my neighborhood. Mostly white middle-class folks. Not a single hospital was blocked, meaning we didn’t trend on fox newz...

Reactions: cosmickid
eh — that’s Iike saying the Symbionese Liberation Army gave the the anti-war movement a bad name. Short answer: I guess? Long answer: movements like this don’t have one head, as you pointed out. It’s how folks react to the movement at the polls that probably matters most.
Had a BLM march in my neighborhood. Mostly white middle-class folks. Not a single hospital was blocked, meaning we didn’t trend on fox newz...
BLM is becoming more and more vilified and i think part and parcel to that is it "doesn't have one head." the boon of being loose and grass roots was great for exposure at the genesis of the movement but not i think it's time that it needs to evolve: 1) to be able to garner funds and allocate same in an accountable way and 2) to be to easily distance itself from bad splinter shit like people blocking hospitals, which is inevitable. i liked the idea of the urban league etc but bawlmer made a good point that it's likely a generation issue that blm wouldn't be interested in some of these older "entrenched" organizations

So, when I say T.rumpers are responsible for the Covid deaths in this country, that’s okay because I didn’t say all T.rumpers?
I get it...tribalism won’t allow you to call one of your own idiots an idiot.

Sure. That is fine with me. Because SOME may be responsible with their decisions. Just like SOME Dems are responsible for Covid deaths, like DeBlasio and Cuomo. And Pelosi, with her come to Chinatown statement.

But neither party tried to kill others with Covid, like in this situation.

I know Dems don't want this stuff to happen but it did, likely because of the hatred thrown towards police.

A better analogy IMO would have been
Nice pivot and you know it. That’s NOT the discussion. They can voluntarily go to a rally all they want. But then they will also be back going out into their community, likely not wearing masks, and spread the virus. That’s the discussion.

Talk about pivot. The discussion is about 2 ambushed cops and if Dems, BLM, Antics, etc bear any responsibility.

Bulk used the analogy of COVID, which I think was a poor one. Many people are to blame for the deaths including, Cuomo, DeBlasio, Pelosi, Fauci, WHO, Trump, Pence, Redfield, China, etc if you want to place blame.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT