ADVERTISEMENT

Coffee Grinder Recommendation?

plaxico80

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 26, 2002
Been doing a lot of French Press coffee making and I'm looking to do a coffee subscription, but I need a coffee grinder (obviously with different settings for coarse, fine, whatever).

The wife is going to bitch if the footprint is too big, because we already have the fancy big cappuccino maker, a Keurig, the French Press, etc.

I'd probably go as high as $150 for the grinder but again, I'm looking for something somewhat compact.

Thanks in advance for any help!

sounds kinda froo-froo to me.

It's already ground up, right there in the bag. Whichever the store has buy one/get on free this week. New England, 8 o'clock, whatever.

• Haha
Reactions: plaxico80
Been doing a lot of French Press coffee making and I'm looking to do a coffee subscription, but I need a coffee grinder (obviously with different settings for coarse, fine, whatever).

The wife is going to bitch if the footprint is too big, because we already have the fancy big cappuccino maker, a Keurig, the French Press, etc.

I'd probably go as high as $150 for the grinder but again, I'm looking for something somewhat compact.

Make sure it’s a burr grinder. If you’re looking for compact, get yourself a Hario.

Damn Plax, that’s a lot of coffee equip … your wife may have a point.

I have this … all in one with a burr grinder:

We have an Oxo burr grinder. Timer in addition to the coarseness setting. Stainless and black. Guessing we paid around $75. It's 3-4 years old and grinds coffee at least once each day of the week.

Edit: I guess we paid more for it than I thought.
Amazon Link

Last edited:
That's just gross.

“Look, I’m a little slow today; I just switched to Sanka.”​

7nlYO93.png

We love our Breville. 5-6 years, daily multiple grindings, still going great.

There is a fantastic app you can download that gives you all the pleasures, coffees included.

Its called Grindr. I am sure they can sort you out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT