ADVERTISEMENT

Coaching meltdown.

I left the basketball board because a certain poster would fill it with mind numbing post after post and that person would get banned every time but came back. If Larry is allowed to stay on here then people will probably find other places to discuss IU football.
My question did he ever state facts there? Or does he just make outlandish claims and personal attacks that are untrue . Especially when he was proven that he has no clue what he is talking about.

I left the basketball board because a certain poster would fill it with mind numbing post after post and that person would get banned every time but came back. If Larry is allowed to stay on here then people will probably find other places to discuss IU football.
Show me all of the posts where you and I had any exchanges, Scott. I think you're not being honest about the reason you were chased off of that board.

Reactions: Lucy01
Not even something I would consider but obviously you know where to go. Not where I would go. I would go to my brother who has been a very successful college defensive coordinator for over 20 years if I did not know for myself.

Not even something I would consider but obviously you know where to go. Not where I would go. I would go to my brother who has been a very successful college defensive coordinator for over 20 years if I did not know for myself.
It's where you went since you lifted significant parts of that article. I knew you didn't know what you were talking about when I had to explain the basics to you but I never imagined you'd be that desperate and actually go to wiki for help.

Where's your brother a D coordinator?

Hey you could ask guys like Mike Rumph dB coach for the Miami, Brandon Owens who was the safety at Minnesota that got cheap shorted by Penn State quarterback and seriously injured or Jamal Harris North Carolina, Brandon Floweres and Jayron Hosely both Va Tech Brandon with Chiefs and Chargers, Jayron with the Giants.

It's where you went since you lifted significant parts of that article. I knew you didn't know what you were talking about when I had to explain the basics to you but I never imagined you'd be that desperate and actually go to wiki for help.

Olivet College in Michigan was at Saint Francis for 16 years.

Hey you could ask guys like Mike Rumph dB coach for the Miami, Brandon Owens who was the safety at Minnesota that got cheap shorted by Penn State quarterback and seriously injured or Jamal Harris North Carolina, Brandon Floweres and Jayron Hosely both Va Tech Brandon with Chiefs and Chargers, Jayron with the Giants.
So he's not really a D coordinator, huh? Why am I not shocked?

Still waiting on those basics not players that play in it.

Olivet is at Hope at 5 today. No Olivet is not playing Saint Francis a scholarship team against non scholarships would be serious mismatch. Not sure who Franny has today. Not sure what you mean and especially that brother is defensive coordinator at Olivet other than you denying facts as usual.
You claimed he was going to the IU game but he has a game at 5? And I'm not the guy who lifted info from a wiki article. Those were someone else's facts that you claimed as your own. That's the definition of a fraud.

Say it again mayb it will become true or maybe you can send it to me since you apparently had it pulled up.
You know exactly where it is since you lifted very liberally from it. Just never thought someone would be dumb enough to do something like that, especially when you'd already shown you didn't know what you were talking about. I just find it funny that you're so insecure that you'd do something like that.

Another of hundreds of trashed threads...Stop feeding the f*cking troll!

Larry has severe mental issues. He is monitoring this site constantly to bicker. It’s a view into a mind that is severely imbalanced. He is bat-sh&@ crazy!!

h0A3D359F

Reactions: Indianaftw
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT