ADVERTISEMENT

Come on Teri...

Right move a quarter too late. May have just cost IU home seeding. No use of timeouts to stop UM momentum, team absolutely flat and out hustled in 2nd half.

One of the worst coaching moves I have ever witnessed
Rare for her...she looked as stunned and uncertain as the players. Bargasser has to develop a shot. Played well in the first half but teams are playing so far off her, it disrupts our whole offense. UM did exactly that. Garzon is good but cant play the 5.

I have a feeling they will choke in NCAA tournament again. They choked in Big Ten tourney last year, then turned around and choked in NCAA tourney. Now they have done it once again in Big Ten tourney so I expect a repeat in NCAA tourney. Why can they play well during regular season, but so poor at tourney time.

Reactions: IUgradman
I have a feeling they will choke in NCAA tournament again. They choked in Big Ten tourney last year, then turned around and choked in NCAA tourney. Now they have done it once again in Big Ten tourney so I expect a repeat in NCAA tourney. Why can they play well during regular season, but so poor at tourney time.
I don't agree they choked but you are entitled to have that opinion. Last year we were leading OSU big when Holmes got injured and that and the press saw us lose similar to last night. The tourney last year we lost our second game to a Miami team that made it to the elite at the end of the game. Holmes played but was no greater than 75% healthy.

Moren doesn't make excuses and I truly believe that she did not want to play Mac at all but in probably a little late desperation put her in but she was maybe 50% last night and Meister about 75%. Parrish tweaked her foot in the third quarter and was out for a few minutes during UM run.

We now have two weeks to try and get our players as healthy as possible for the NCAA tourney.

I don't agree they choked but you are entitled to have that opinion. Last year we were leading OSU big when Holmes got injured and that and the press saw us lose similar to last night. The tourney last year we lost our second game to a Miami team that made it to the elite at the end of the game. Holmes played but was no greater than 75% healthy.

Moren doesn't make excuses and I truly believe that she did not want to play Mac at all but in probably a little late desperation put her in but she was maybe 50% last night and Meister about 75%. Parrish tweaked her foot in the third quarter and was out for a few minutes during UM run.

We now have two weeks to try and get our players as healthy as possible for the NCAA tourney.
Good job in trying to instill logic to the whiny bunch. A substantial drop off when Holmes isn't playing or well under 100%. Our bench is weak too.

Reactions: Irregulars

Maybe because Holmes has gotten hurt 3 straight years in Feb/Mar. Did the 75 men's team choke with a hurt May? Did the 93 team choke with a hurt Henderson?

How negative can you get. What is the point of your post? I'm sure the team would love it,

Reactions: kkott
Your wife chokes too but I like it.

• Haha
Reactions: kkott
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT