ADVERTISEMENT

chick fil a

Bald is the way to go. I started shaving my head more than 20 years ago when I still had a good head of hair. I did it as XO of a warship to be lean, mean and built for speed. ;) Don't miss it one bit. Helps to have a good-looking head of course. It's not for everyone.
That’s the key. You have to have a good head

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
My mom is 95 and has black hair and doesn't color it.

My hair and beard were fine at 64 (beard had some grey, but not that much). Then I got cancer and the chemo turned everything white. My body hair is back to being dark, but my beard is still pretty white and my hair has come back a little, but nothing like it was.

I look like I aged 15 years after that chemo.

Man, that's tough. Sorry to hear you had to go through that.

I truly hope it's all gone and you won't have any more issues.

Reactions: BradStevens
'Man, that's tough. Sorry to hear you had to go through that.

I truly hope it's all gone and you won't have any more issues.
Yeah, if a white beard is all I get from it, I'll be grateful.

The real pain was how it thinned out my skin. I couldn't put my hand in my pocket without causing some kind of cut and bleeding. That's all gone now, thank goodness.

Just all part of getting old, unfortunately. You think you're healthy one minute and you're down for the count the next.

Reactions: Baller23Boogie
Found it

Kinda a win-win bet for you, no?

I'll take the bet even up because it will be fun and I'm not sure anyone's ever done it here. dbmhoosier wouldn't even respond to the bet I offered him. I don't care about you posting for 30 days--do what you like. But since it matters to you, I won't post for 30 days if Biden isn't the nominee coming out of the convention.

Reactions: DANC
He doesn’t care. What’s intolerable is what they do to DANC. When he’s cleared out a thread and it’s obvious they have nothing left so they ban him from the thread then post at him in unison and he just has to eat it.
The scalps on his lodgepole tell the true story, coach.

Typing that made me feel uneasy.

My heroin as a kid was Golden Grahams. When I tried to revisit it later, it wasn't good. Can't relive your youth, I guess.
Captain Crunch, especially the peanut butter ball kind. also Count Chocula. Boo-berries.

So damn much sugar and preservatives that I'm sure that and boxes left over from the 70s are still fine!

Yes, as an adult none of that stuff would any good, even it it still were around.

yeah i know all about him. i watch bbq pitmasters and the food channel and all that shit. i've never had it. i want to. there's a local bbq restaurant here where i know the owner that has great bbq. he was a competitor on pitmasters. lost. i want to try franklins. so franklin's is on goldbelly. i wonder what it would be like shipped @TheOriginalHappyGoat

Brisket reheats pretty well if you sous vide it. You lose the bark texture, but meat stays moist & flavor is well preserved. We slice, vacuum seal & freeze our leftovers. Great on its own reheated as well as in breakfast hash, chili, totchos, on & on.

Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
Is Pappy’s still selling out daily?
Ha I don’t know! The last time I was there it wasn’t as good. Sugarfire is the one I go to most bc it’s close and easier but its quality is slipping too. The other two good ones are bogart’s and salt and smoke. Bogart’s I haven’t been in a while. Salt and smoke is probably the best full meal but yet again it seems like it’s slipping a little too. Still good. I don’t know what happens to these places. It’s like they have a shelf life

Btw I like our bbq way better than kc

Reactions: Morrison and jet812
Ha I don’t know! The last time I was there it wasn’t as good. Sugarfire is the one I go to most bc it’s close and easier but its quality is slipping too. The other two good ones are bogart’s and salt and smoke. Bogart’s I haven’t been in a while. Salt and smoke is probably the best full meal but yet again it seems like it’s slipping a little too. Still good. I don’t know what happens to these places. It’s like they have a shelf life

Btw I like our bbq way better than kc
Bogarts is same people as Pappy’s, no? I haven’t been to Pappy’s for years, but their ribs & fried corn on the cob were top notch. Beast BBQ out in Belleville was great too…

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Bogarts is same people as Pappy’s, no? I haven’t been to Pappy’s for years, but their ribs & fried corn on the cob were top notch. Beast BBQ out in Belleville was great too…
Same people. They have a third called dalie’s I haven’t been to. Beast bbq. Nice!! Will try it in the next few weeks when we go out there to the pumpkin patch

Reactions: jet812
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT