ADVERTISEMENT

Check out the list of BOT

GeorgeStrait IU

All-American
Apr 10, 2005
and email them your thoughts. Even though it won't do anygood. Lookin at them though, I can tell why the majority would be in favor of keeping things medicore like they are. Keep being IU, IU!

Just looked it up. Bunch of nerds. But I didn’t see where any of their titles or job descriptions said a single thing about hiring or coddling crappy basketball coaches.

• Haha
Reactions: GThomas
Stock response from Dolson:

"Thank you for reaching out and sharing your thoughts on the Men’s Basketball program, and expressing your understandable frustration with Coach Woodson as well as myself. Your thoughts have been received and read."

Scott Dolson

Just looked it up. Bunch of nerds. But I didn’t see where any of their titles or job descriptions said a single thing about hiring or coddling crappy basketball coaches.
Their majority vote matters in case a hiring/firing is to be discussed. They have zero clue. Especially the four that were gifted this job.

Reactions: Bucket Getter
Sports is just not much of a priority at IU. It’s more of a priority at other schools, which people can like or not. Generally that’s why we are one of the worst D1 FB programs ever and we waste our bball potential decade after decade.

I’m sure our BoT gets more excited about some research grant they’re trying to win.

Also, it’s not clear Dolson even asked the BoT to support a coaching change. We didn’t reach out to any coaches.

Oh well, more of the same…

Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU
Sports is just not much of a priority at IU. It’s more of a priority at other schools, which people can like or not. Generally that’s why we are one of the worst D1 FB programs ever and we waste our bball potential decade after decade.

I’m sure our BoT gets more excited about some research grant they’re trying to win.

Also, it’s not clear Dolson even asked the BoT to support a coaching change. We didn’t reach out to any coaches.

Oh well, more of the same…
No wonder Knight felt like he did his last handfull of years.

Their majority vote matters in case a hiring/firing is to be discussed. They have zero clue. Especially the four that were gifted this job.
So just to be clear, six of the nine are appointed by the Governor. With some new legislation that's either passed, or is about to, all nine will become political appointments.

Maybe, maybe not, but the 500 is on track to be a sellout again.
The 500 is in good shape. That’s more Doug Boles who is superb with everything at IMS.

The series is more disappointing. Chassis delays, hybrid delays, Honda upset, no third mfg, Nashville issues, etc. I was hoping for “Penske Perfect” and some investment. I guess the series is alive with a decent number of entries, which is something given the last 30 years.

Like Indiana basketball.
Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT