ADVERTISEMENT

Catching Purdue

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sure. I like Purdue. I’ll be rooting for them against everyone but IU.

Hell, I wouldn’t mind if they won a championship.

“Like” is probably too strong for me but I don’t dislike them. They’re one of the few programs that does it the right way. I’ve started to despise programs like Illinois, Alabama, and of course Kentucky.

It’s going to happen. They’re going to lose five or six games. We can certainly knock them off in Bloomington, and if we beat them at their place, I think we have a legit shot to win the league.

This team is playing great and I don’t really see another loss on the schedule. We will trip up once or twice but can easily get to 15-5. Even 14-6 may get us a share.

3 or 4 seed is coming our way as well. Things lining up nicely.
Purdue is currently killing Michigan State. Honestly they may only lose two or three games

“Like” is probably too strong for me but I don’t dislike them. They’re one of the few programs that does it the right way. I’ve started to despise programs like Illinois, Alabama, and of course Kentucky.
I enjoy watching pu play. IU is not going to catch them. .01 chance of that happening

Reactions: kkott
To be fair, they had no expectations going into this year. Good chance everyone comes back. That fanbase has (or at least had) their eyes set on 2024 and 2025.
If any of their players are good enough to go pro, they will. If they all come back, then it sounds like they aren't pro material.

The way it's looking now, tying Purdue for the Big 10 championship is the most anyone can hope for this year.

You think they feel the same way?
I think you conflate their team and their students and alumni.

I like matt Painter and have no reason to believe their players are bad people, the Gillis kid apparently has gotten his lfe turned around. Edey does what he is taught in practice and what he gets away with...I don't blame him personally.

They have had some asshole players in the past but for the most part they are like anyone else.

The alumni and students (in general) are a different kettle of fish when it comes to their obsession and embittered purple hatred of all things IU. It is mind boggling and we see it here on these boards and everywhere else including their own games and events.

Outside of that absolute mental illness that is passed down through generations, they are normal people...nerdy and lots of maga, but otherwise normal.

I like matt Painter and have no reason to believe their players are bad people, the Gillis kid apparently has gotten his lfe turned around. Edey does what he is taught in practice and what he gets away with...I don't blame him personally.

They have had some asshole players in the past but for the most part they are like anyone else.

The alumni and students (in general) are a different kettle of fish when it comes to their obsession and embittered purple hatred of all things IU. It is mind boggling and we see it here on these boards and everywhere else including their own games and events.

Outside of that absolute mental illness that is passed down through generations, they are normal people...nerdy and lots of maga, but otherwise normal.
If you’re MAGA you are not a normal, stable person.

• Haha
Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978

Don't IU fans feel the same about PU?

No. They don’t chant “Purdue sucks” at their home games.
Not just their home games (BT champ game and bowl game) and it's not just games.

This is just one of the smaller examples with them, but it summarizes my points.

I read both boards and they both sound the same except there are more PU threads on this board than IU threads on theirs so I question the obsession thing.
"theirs"?? If you are going to try to sell that Sporto, you best delete a whole bunch of your posting history

I read both boards and they both sound the same except there are more PU threads on this board than IU threads on theirs so I question the obsession thing.
This is just one of several IU message boards and not reflective of the entire fanbase at all.

Reactions: Raynman92
Watching them today..Unless major things happen..Like Edey a has injury..
They'll be the #1 overall seed..
Hard to stomach ..But that's reality..
It may be time after 42 yrs..

Last edited:
Reactions: salient43
I have never attacked IU so get a life sporto.
I have the receipts

be careful

Oh, and until I saw Hatchet7X's post above, I didn't realize you guys were playing right now...

So you are another one that posts here during your games.

The rest will slither over here shortly.

• Love
Reactions: Man UR Obsessed
I have the receipts

be careful

Oh, and until I saw Hatchet7X's post above, I didn't realize you guys were playing right now...

So you are another one that posts here during your games.

The rest will slither over here shortly.
I like both Indiana schools (Notre Dame excluded) But why not, it was a 20-point game. Could you show me the receipts? It might put you over 35k

I think it’s HILARIOUS that every other comment and post on this board is about Purdue while you all say Purdue fans care about iu. Purdue fans haven’t worried about iu for a decade +.

Start making threads about iu and quit worrying about Purdue.

Reactions: DrEss
I think it’s HILARIOUS that every other comment and post on this board is about Purdue while you all say Purdue fans care about iu. Purdue fans haven’t worried about iu for a decade +.

Start making threads about iu and quit worrying about Purdue.
Again, you must be at least 5’8” to post on this board. You are in direct violation of the board rules.

Reactions: birdforbogey
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT