ADVERTISEMENT

Carroll wins. Millions in damages.

That's not the half that this whole thing highlights. It's the other half. The half that are so obsessed with loving him that they will deny any wrongdoing whatsoever. That's the sick half.
Trump's an amateur when it comes to 'wrongdoing' in the DC.

All it takes is a few leaders at the top of the FBI. It's already happened, so I don't know why anyone would say it takes a 'bunch of people'.
Total nonsense. And every Director of the FBI has been a Republican.

Reactions: MrBing
Yes and no.

IIUC, NY law defines rape specifically as penile penetration. Carrol could not say with certainty whether she was penetrated with a dick or a finger. Hence the sexual assault finding, rather than rape.

Judge Kaplan's statement was referring to the fact that in the common vernacular, forcible penetration, whether penile or digital, is all the same -- that she was raped.
That’s not saying much for the man if a woman can’t tell if it was your finger or your dick

Reactions: T.M.P. and Bill4411
Tiny hands, tiny fingers, tiny...

edit: by the way, only a super-dense dolt would not realize that this picture is a very humorous and obviously faked photo.

trump-tiny-hands1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Bill4411
There's not a person on this board including Aloha who actually believes anything this whack job has alleged. They don't care though. Says everything about who they are
Furthermore, whack job is what Trump called her. Do you have any opinions not given to you by Trump?

If somebody here posted a photoshopped pic of Biden like that, @TheOriginalHappyGoat would have them banned.

Congratulations on your protected class.
they always lose on the merits backing biden danc so let them have their gifs. every time you see uneven moderating remember THEY ARE BALD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and you hold their scalps!!!!!!!!

That's not the half that this whole thing highlights. It's the other half. The half that are so obsessed with loving him that they will deny any wrongdoing whatsoever. That's the sick half.
This Carroll thing is complete horseshit and you know it.

I don’t know which half you put me in but I don’t love him or think he doesn’t do wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory and DANC
they always lose on the merits backing biden danc so let them have their gifs. every time you see uneven moderating remember THEY ARE BALD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and you hold their scalps!!!!!!!!
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/xT5LMFaDFIzRCMJLQk" width="480" height="360" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66

I don’t know which half you put me in but I don’t love him or think he doesn’t do wrong.
So put you in the group that thinks defamation should be allowed?

To be fair, do you think it's more likely that Joe has read Doyle, or that he sat on a porch drinking with a relative who read Doyle?
I think it's remarkable that he quoted verbatim the main part of that passage from The Sign of the Four but claimed he was secondhand quoting a relative, not remembering a passage in a book. Surely he reads, but why disguise it?

All it takes is a few leaders at the top of the FBI. It's already happened, so I don't know why anyone would say it takes a 'bunch of people'.
No, all it takes is one guy to take responsibility for his actions and quit acting like he acts. Then, Trump would be fine.

There's not a person on this board including Aloha who actually believes anything this whack job has alleged. They don't care though. Says everything about who they are
You use that line often. Maybe you should think what your posting says about who you are?

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Of course. It can never be Donnie’s fault. It’s the judge. It’s the jury. It’s the attorneys. Anyone but Donnie. Must be sad having to twist yourself into a pretzel to make excuses for a man like him.

But it is so much more likely that all of those people (in every case no doubt) are liars and corrupt than Trump being a liar and corrupt.

Trump has hired a lot of lying corrupt people as well given all the former administration people that he barely knew lol.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
So you interrupt your vacation just so you can admittedly 'shitpost'?

You're obsessed. And not in a good way.
11:00 at night scrolling through the WC isn’t exactly interrupting my vacation. Thanks for your concern. Speaking of obsessed, might want to look at your posting habits.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Has there been a criminal charge and conviction of Trump for raping her? Why do keep saying she was raped?
Because she said she was, she told her friends at the time she was, and the judge ( you know, the guy who actually heard the testimony, unlike you) said he thought she was. And it’s certainly a pattern of behavior.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
Because she said she was, she told her friends at the time she was, and the judge ( you know, the guy who actually heard the testimony, unlike you) said he thought she was. And it’s certainly a pattern of behavior.
Trump is such an upstanding, honest guy. We should take his word for it.

Lmao. Jury of 100% far left radical Democrats. This is the post. Just lmao. 100% true.

Wow Trump must be awful at choosing his attorneys. You realize they get to help pick the jurors?
Biden got almost 90% of the vote in Manhattan last time. A jury of his peers my ass. Some of you are completely clueless. Probably deranged.
Seriously never seen anyone less self aware.

Can you then explain why she told her friends that it happened at the time ? And one of her friends is a well published author who would have a lot to lose for lying under oath. You think a woman just suddenly decides to call up a friend and tell her she’s been raped out of the blue? For fun? Speaking of horseshit….

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT