ADVERTISEMENT

Canada is available - any chance we pursue him?

Let 'er Fly

Junior
Feb 12, 2005
im not saying our OC needs to go but some in here have implied he won’t be here long. I don’t know. But, Canada would be a good fit unless he’ll hold out for a head coaching job...

im not saying our OC needs to go but some in here have implied he won’t be here long. I don’t know. But, Canada would be a good fit unless he’ll hold out for a head coaching job...

Only as a consultant till he finds another gig...

No, and our fans did nothing but complain about him while he was here.

Reactions: vesuvius13
No, and our fans did nothing but complain about him while he was here.

Yes they did. Everyone hated the offense under Lynch and bitched constantly about Canada. Why is he more of a commodity now? Because, when he was working at IU, his stable wasn't exactly stocked. It's still all about execution folks. You have guys that can run the system, you look like a genius at OC.

Can't remember his name but would prefer
the OC that Wilson had during his first year.

Yes they did. Everyone hated the offense under Lynch and bitched constantly about Canada. Why is he more of a commodity now? Because, when he was working at IU, his stable wasn't exactly stocked. It's still all about execution folks. You have guys that can run the system, you look like a genius at OC.

I was part of that voice and I've never been impressed with Canada. He seems to be loved on this board though. He's definitely gotten better, but he was in way over his head as the OC during his time at IU. He should've been a position coach still and it showed.

I say bring him in as an analyst for a season and see if he can help in film study and game planing, with the understanding, up front,that he is not "the guy", or even "the guy in waiting", just another potentially helpful set of eyes while he decides where he wants to go next...

Don't know what the problem was at NCst but I have a feeling that his inability to speak Cajun caused friction at LSU ;)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT