ADVERTISEMENT

Calipari has a job for 48 hours…

Bucket Getter

Senior
Apr 9, 2023
Former Kentucky forward Zvonimir Ivisic announced his decision to transfer to Arkansas and reunite with head coach John Calipari on Monday.

Former Kentucky forward Zvonimir Ivisic announced his decision to transfer to Arkansas and reunite with head coach John Calipari on Monday.
Get used to it. He didn't go to AR not having a good idea who would follow. Think one of his players tweeted something like "chicken man" or a rooster emoji or something. There's going to be more.

Get used to it. He didn't go to AR not having a good idea who would follow. Think one of his players tweeted something like "chicken man" or a rooster emoji or something. There's going to be more.
... that is appropriate not only for Tyson NIL and commercial opportunities but he was "chicken" to take the challenge at building UK program by changing his model and not taking on IU at Assembly Hall🐔🕺🍗🍗🍗💰

Last edited:
Reactions: Bucket Getter
that is appropriate not only for Tyson NIL and commercial opportunities but he was chicken to take the challenge at building UK program by changing his model and not taking on IU at Assembly Hall
Thats it, he changed jobs because he did not want to face IU!!!!! I guess he did not watch the blowout wins against FGCU, Army, Wright St, Louisville and Morehead ST!

Thats it, he changed jobs because he did not want to face IU!!!!! I guess he did not watch the blowout wins against FGCU, Army, Wright St, Louisville and Morehead ST!
uhhhh that was a leap.. i was referring to "chicken man" cluck cluck cluck

I like to read the comics a couple times a week!
Another liar: you know accepting your faults is the first step to correcting them? A quick check of your posting history shows you've only not posted 1 day out of the last 7+... let alone reading. At least you didn't try that lame: "I'm only here to talk basketball, rubbish!" Yes, we know why you're here, but every board needs trolls I suppose.

Reactions: brianiu
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT