ADVERTISEMENT

Butch Carter at the game on Saturday?

Dec 9, 2014
I saw an article referencing Butch Carter being at the celebration on Saturday. Really shocked at that. No way should he have been invited. He must think everybody has a short memory. A lot of us haven’t haven’t forgotten what you said Butch, or the timing of it. Will get no respect from me...ever.

Reactions: CriticArisen
I saw an article referencing Butch Carter being at the celebration on Saturday. Really shocked at that. No way should he have been invited. He must think everybody has a short memory. A lot of us haven’t haven’t forgotten what you said Butch, or the timing of it. Will get no respect from me...ever.
He and Knight haven’t spoken in years. He’s never been popular with many of his former teammates, either, after what he did in the 49th state.

I was surprised he came too. Evidently Isaiah talked him into going.

He and Knight haven’t spoken in years. He’s never been popular with many of his former teammates, either, after what he did in the 49th state.

When a chapter in your own memoir tells the reader that you believe your former coach was a racist, that probably isn’t going to put you on speaking terms.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
And when you rat out your ‘mates, they’re generally none too pleased.
I wish someone would have ratted out their "mates" when Sampson was coach.

When your team is playing like crap, which they were, there's a reason for it, and Butch identified the problem and took action to correct it. I admire him for it.

When your team is playing like crap, which they were, there's a reason for it, and Butch identified the problem and took action to correct it. I admire him for it.
He has been a back stabbing duplicitous poison at all his stops after graduation so no different then before. I cringed every minute he was on the court.

Too young to have known about Butch. But his bro CC is a top fav athlete of mine. Cockiest man alive.

In what way was he “duplicitous”?
Similar to you acting as though you are not a puke troll but just a slow witted Indiana fan

From Black and Gold Forum
Hopefully it’s not those flocks of birds that crapped all over their cinder black stadium last year. Will never forget the somewhat embarrassed look of the usher in our section who told us bird poop in the seats wasn’t unusual and that IU didn’t have the equipment to reach that area, so they would let Mother Nature clean it and, since nobody ever went to games, it wasn’t an issue. What a dump.

3 Birnk403, Nov 30, 2019

I should have known he was a punk puke.

He thought the usher was embarrassed but actually just trying not to laugh that the pu fans were sitting in bird droppings

Reactions: Radio Zero
Similar to you acting as though you are not a puke troll but just a slow witted Indiana fan

From Black and Gold Forum
Hopefully it’s not those flocks of birds that crapped all over their cinder black stadium last year. Will never forget the somewhat embarrassed look of the usher in our section who told us bird poop in the seats wasn’t unusual and that IU didn’t have the equipment to reach that area, so they would let Mother Nature clean it and, since nobody ever went to games, it wasn’t an issue. What a dump.

3 Birnk403, Nov 30, 2019

I should have known he was a punk puke.

He thought the usher was embarrassed but actually just trying not to laugh that the pu fans were sitting in bird droppings
In what way was he “duplicitous”? Answer the question or just admit you don’t know that he was.

To be specific, on Dakich' show it was weed. Mike Woodson was doing it, and I believe Carter said Landon Turner was too. Carter said that he came to Indiana because it was not the kind of place where you would see drugs. He grew up in a rough area of Middleton OH.

To be specific, on Dakich' show it was weed. Mike Woodson was doing it, and I believe Carter said Landon Turner was too. Carter said that he came to Indiana because it was not the kind of place where you would see drugs. He grew up in a rough area of Middleton OH.
Dakich's show is not an objective source for information.

he's a pos too..

I’m a Vikings fan, CC was my hero growing up. Watched first things first every morning. He spout off to the Thursday Night football crew for not giving him a bigger role and got fired lol. Gotta love him.

Reactions: ulrey
I’m a Vikings fan, CC was my hero growing up. Watched first things first every morning. He spout off to the Thursday Night football crew for not giving him a bigger role and got fired lol. Gotta love him.
Nick Wright is a pos too

As a former player and coach, Dakich obviously knows what he’s talking about. It was Woody, Jim Roberson, Cox, Baker, LT, Tolbert, and probably a couple of others. And it wasn’t the first offense. That was a big part of why it blew up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT