ADVERTISEMENT

BTT

bwcoach

Freshman
Dec 17, 2012
The Big question is since we are tied with the Pukes are we relegated to playing an early game against Nebraska since they beat us twice? And wouldn’t it be better to get a game under our belt (hopefully we beat them) before facing Illinois or Ohio state?

The Big question is since we are tied with the Pukes are we relegated to playing an early game against Nebraska since they beat us twice? And wouldn’t it be better to get a game under our belt (hopefully we beat them) before facing Illinois or Ohio state?
Yes, correct, we are the 11 seed. Wednesday game against Nebraska.

Honestly, if we win two games in the-nah i’m just messing big nutsack on da menu playa!

Since the Big Ten added Rutgers and Maryland to go to 14 teams, the best finish for an 11-seed is Nebraska in 2016. The Huskers defeated 14-seed Rutgers and 6-seed Wisconsin before falling to 3-seed Maryland in the Friday quarterfinals.

Proof of our nearly 3 decade run of ineptitude is our zero BTT titles. An elite program would have several.

IU beat Nebraska twice.

I fully expect Archie and his clown show to lose the first game of the BTT. It’s what he does. Nebraska possibly by double digits.

Does it even matter? Even we go to the dance we’ll just get embarrassed on the national stage. Our program is mediocre now. Not changing any time soon. F it - I say just give Miller a lifetime contact. At least then we won’t have to hear next year. Maybe change it to next life , help is on the way.

It appears IU still has work to do in the BTT to make the NCAA tourney. It will probably require a couple wins. Being an 11 seed and beating Nebraska doesn’t move the needle.

Frankly finishing 11th with a 9-11 in the BT should not get any team in the NCAA tourney.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT