ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking! CIA

They at least are within boundaries of reporting. Who knows where the original poster is getting his info? I think even sources like Fox News or MSNBC at least aren't making up completely groundless stories. Further, I don't trust information that can't be vetted. Some people seem to only rely on stories filled with inuendo and rumor as their primary reading materials because that's what they want to believe; however, they really don't have a clue as to where the story originated or even if it is remotely accurate.
I think Trump has caused all of them to lose all objectivity.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
"People speculating" are people unhinged from reality, like you. "Binder in question?" There is no question. If Trump had some super-secret binder that would help him politically, don't you think he'd use it for political purposes? You don't think. My God, I don't know how you got into Loonyville, but it's apparent that TDS is a big part of it. Trump has deranged so many people who got on his train to Loonyville.
The left loves people who don't think and just follow blindly. Congratulations

Reactions: DANC
The left should love you. They sure don’t love me.
I don't know why they wouldn't. You sure do seem to have their back. It's an article from the NY Post,with people now coming forth and confirming its validity,and you are acting like I randomly created something. Not sure if it's because you don't like my opinion on basketball or what,but it makes you look really stupid. Do better

I don't know why they wouldn't. You sure do seem to have their back. It's an article from the NY Post,with people now coming forth and confirming its validity,and you are acting like I randomly created something. Not sure if it's because you don't like my opinion on basketball or what,but it makes you look really stupid. Do better

Who are these people because it's day two and still can't find anything.

The post stated in their own article that they couldn't verify what they were printing.

Multiple credible sources and witnesses officially reporting that the CIA(US Governemnt) started spying on Trump officials well before 2016,and that the Russian collusion hoax was in fact a witch hunt,perpetuated by the FBI.
lol. Of course they did. They knew Trump was Putin’s Puppet. Why wouldn’t they try to protect the country?

The actions of these 51 liars making a very strong case that the intelligence agencies were in the bag for the DNC...

Don't tell our local Swabby here. He doesn't realize contractors are still employed by the CIA.

It was WOWO. I know..extreme,conspiracy theorists there.
Totally. It's not like WOWO's broadcasts aren't archived and available for him to go searching through to find the random nugget that you're talking about and can't be found elsewhere. It's almost like he thinks you are saying something that didn't really happen the way you say it did. 🤷‍♂️

THE SEAL IS BROKEN.

Was that so hard? The first time is usually hard. It gets easier.
Not hard at all. Not the first time. All good.

Meanwhile, you've got Len/Mas wanting to fist bump. Have fun with that. ;)

EDIT: Apologies. On 2nd read, that could be read to imply something I don't mean. Sorry, Ranger, just meant that Len isn't the guy you want nodding and agreeing with you.

Last edited:
Totally. It's not like WOWO's broadcasts aren't archived and available for him to go searching through to find the random nugget that you're talking about and can't be found elsewhere. It's almost like he thinks you are saying something that didn't really happen the way you say it did. 🤷‍♂️
You have issues.

You said it was WBG. I said it was WOWO. Then you come back with it didn't happen..lol. Comprehension is obviously ONE of your issues.
You got it all twisted, bruh. WBG isn't a radio station. It's a station group. And I didn't say it didn't happen. I said it was almost like the guy you were interacting with thought you were full of it. I don't know why he won't go searching through WOWO's archives to find what you are talking about. It's almost like he thought you would link something that would explain what you were vaguely referencing.

I don't have their back. I'm into facts and accuracy. I've done plenty of criticism of the left over the years - and I did it with accurate information, not baseless opinions and misinformation. The article is four months old (not BREAKING!) and stupid and doesn't say what you claimed it said. The evidence says you're stupid. From what I've seen so far, you might have to get a lot smarter to get to the stupid level.

Last edited:
I don't have their back. I'm into facts and accuracy. I've done plenty of criticism of the left over the years - and I did it with accurate information, not baseless opinions and misinformation. The article is four months old (not BREAKING!) and stupid and doesn't say what you claimed it said. The evidence says you're stupid. From what I've seen so far, you might have to get a lot smarter to get to the stupid level.
Coming from you,that means nothing.

Can't agree...gilligan looks at stupid every day...in his mirror..
He knows exactly what stupid looks like...
Mas, you should stop. You confirm that you're not very smart with every post. I'm serious about that. I mean look at your post. You think you were being witty but exposed yourself as witless. I feel bad when I engage with you because it feels like I'm fighting an unarmed man. Why don't you just carry on and save yourself from humiliation.

Still waiting on a moderate liberal to call out this extremist conspiracy theory.
Neither Trump or Biden had any influence on when Putin invaded Ukraine. Putin didn't give two poops about who the American president was with regards to his desire to invade.

There were two reasons that Putin waited.
1) China told him not to.
2) Covid

China is Russia's biggest financial ally. China informed Putin that if he moved before the Beijing Olympics were done, there would be serious financial consequences (and we're not talking piddly economic sanctions like we / Europe hit him with. Ones that would actually affect HIS wealth). Then Covid hit and the Olympics were postposed (and it also doesn't hurt that Putin is more of a germaphobe than the entire state of California combined).

The Beijing Olympics ended on February 20th, 2022.
Russia invaded Ukraine four days later.

You got it all twisted, bruh. WBG isn't a radio station. It's a station group. And I didn't say it didn't happen. I said it was almost like the guy you were interacting with thought you were full of it. I don't know why he won't go searching through WOWO's archives to find what you are talking about. It's almost like he thought you would link something that would explain what you were vaguely referencing.
OMG It doesn't matter what station it was. He made it up. It's bullshit.

So the Russia Ukraine war has been going on since 2014? Atleast then the 160 billion we have sent them wouldn't seem as bad. Well..nevermind
Yes, the conflict started in 2014 when Russia took Crimea. It entered the hot war stage when Russia invaded the rest of Ukraine.

So the Russia Ukraine war has been going on since 2014? Atleast then the 160 billion we have sent them wouldn't seem as bad. Well..nevermind
2004 Maiden (Color Revolution)
Coup d'etat , financed by American taxpayer, Ops by CIA, USAID, VOA, elected President deposed in the textbook manner repeated multiple times all 'round the world for decades.
Look what Ukraine has to show for their duplicity. They have certainly reaped the whirlwind.

Reactions: Hoosier in Mad Town
2004 Maiden (Color Revolution)
Coup d'etat , financed by American taxpayer, Ops by CIA, USAID, VOA, elected President deposed in the textbook manner repeated multiple times all 'round the world for decades.
Look what Ukraine has to show for their duplicity. They have certainly reaped the whirlwind.
The word straight from Russian propaganda sites.

Reactions: BadWakeboarder
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT