ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking! CIA

One of the key differences of our teams is we call out our dumbs. Your team doesn’t - because you’re all reading from the same talking points. There are plenty on your side that are just this gullible - you just kinda agree with them.
You have to since there are seemingly hundreds per day from dbm and the like who flood these threads with insane tweets about conspiracy bullshit. Show me evidence of us on the left serving up inane conspiracies through these threads.

You have to since there are seemingly hundreds per day from dbm and the like who flood these threads with insane tweets about conspiracy bullshit. Show me evidence of us on the left serving up inane conspiracies through these threads.
It’s the reverse. Omissions. Pretending blm isn’t what it is. How many times have people written soros is just a bogeyman. How far removed from reality and, well, a city do you have to be to believe such things. How deep in a cult do you have to be to not bother to check such things before writing “bogeyman.” Gender reassignment for minors. I could go on and on. I’ll take conspiracies any day over the nonsense the cult either holds true or refuses to believe that impact the daily lives of millions of Americans . Tmp is in that cult. How on earth would he condemn someone else. Ranger is spot on.

Last edited:
Reactions: DANC
Neither the CIA or FBI are dems.

Quit being a dumbass ..
You are correct. They are Marxists.

And 100%!l of people supporting this version of the Democratic Party are Marxists too whether they are intelligent enough to realize it or not.

So is half of the GOP, they just hide it under the guise of imperialism.

At this point if you still see the world through a Dem/pub lens, you aren’t scoring well on the IQ test

If you have ever posted or thought:
1. Cops murder hundreds of blacks every year
2. People should lose their jobs over not getting vaccinated
3. Gender affirming surgeries for pre-teens “SAVES LIVES”
4. Trump is a Russian asset
5. The world can survive without fossil fuels

Then you are just as gullible. If you tell me with a straight face that You have never posted in agreement with or seriously believed any of the above then fine. But you’re pretty much alone on your side.

So ****ing spare me.

Last edited:
“Bombshell” isn’t a word I used. “Troubling” is the word Durham used.

“Given the foregoing, and viewing the facts in a light most favorable to the Crossfire Hurricane investigators, it seems highly likely that, at a minimum, confirmation bias played a significant role in the FBI's acceptance of extraordinarily serious allegations derived from uncorroborated information that had not been subjected to the typical exacting analysis employed by the FBI and other members of the Intelligence Community. In short, it is the Office's assessment that the FBI discounted or willfully ignored material information that did not support the narrative of a collusive relationship between Trump and Russia. Similarly, the FBI Inspection Division Report says that the investigators "repeatedly ignore[d] or explain[ed] away evidence contrary to the theory the Trump campaign... had conspired with Russia. ... It appeared that ... there was a pattern of assuming nefarious intent." 74) An objective and honest assessment of these strands of information should have caused the FBI to question not only the predication for Crossfire Hurricane, but also to reflect on whether the FBI was being manipulated for political or other purposes. Unfortunately, it did not.”

Given his findings, I’d say that’s a good word to use. I realize you have a vested interest in downplaying Durhams findings and I also realize it’s been a rough few days for you, but nothing I said wasn’t accurate.
Again, true as it all is, none of this aligns with the dumb OP.

Reactions: Spartans9312
“Bombshell” isn’t a word I used. “Troubling” is the word Durham used.

“Given the foregoing, and viewing the facts in a light most favorable to the Crossfire Hurricane investigators, it seems highly likely that, at a minimum, confirmation bias played a significant role in the FBI's acceptance of extraordinarily serious allegations derived from uncorroborated information that had not been subjected to the typical exacting analysis employed by the FBI and other members of the Intelligence Community. In short, it is the Office's assessment that the FBI discounted or willfully ignored material information that did not support the narrative of a collusive relationship between Trump and Russia. Similarly, the FBI Inspection Division Report says that the investigators "repeatedly ignore[d] or explain[ed] away evidence contrary to the theory the Trump campaign... had conspired with Russia. ... It appeared that ... there was a pattern of assuming nefarious intent." 74) An objective and honest assessment of these strands of information should have caused the FBI to question not only the predication for Crossfire Hurricane, but also to reflect on whether the FBI was being manipulated for political or other purposes. Unfortunately, it did not.”

Given his findings, I’d say that’s a good word to use. I realize you have a vested interest in downplaying Durhams findings and I also realize it’s been a rough few days for you, but nothing I said wasn’t accurate.
First, you don’t know what “vested interest” means.

After almost 4 years and $10 million, the Durham probe yielded a guilty plea (one count of making a false statement in an official proceeding) from an FBI agent. The two cases that Durham brought to trial resulted in acquittals. It’s tough to go 0 for 2 in federal court, but Durham managed to pull it off.

In any event, hardly the “deep state” reckoning and/or the “Crime of the Century” that Trump and his flock (including, no doubt, you) predicted.

Uh, no. I'm saying you're wrong to accuse someone who claims to be non-radical of being "alone" on his side.
Geniuses like him and TMP claim there are zero gullible radical leftists on the board. And I guarantee if I searched his history I’d find plenty of support for insane leftist conspiracy theories - whether explicit or implicit.

Again, true as it all is, none of this aligns with the dumb OP.
The original story was from the NY Post on Feb 13 of this year. There are now people coming forth and confirming the story. Sorry that I was too busy to find it for you at the time. Wasn't difficult to find,unless you just didn't want to...smh

Not linking it for you(my phone is too stupid).
NY Post Feb 13,2024
CIA collusion

The original story was from the NY Post on Feb 13 of this year. There are now people coming forth and confirming the story. Sorry that I was too busy to find it for you at the time. Wasn't difficult to find,unless you just didn't want to...smh

NY Post Feb 13,2024
CIA collusion
Is this the article(?):

or this? :

Or perhaps this:

You're wasting your time you know... They either won't read the linked articles or they'll pretend they're some sort of ultra "deep fake" (since that's Exactly what the Democrats would do).

They're not going to believe anything that doesn't fit their preconceived narrative no matter how many links you give them... If it didn't come from the editors of Rolling Stone or one of the DNC mouthpieces at MSNBC or The View it's not real in their world... Which is why I usually don't waste much time attempting to debate with them...

Last edited:
Geniuses like him and TMP claim there are zero gullible radical leftists on the board.
Don't make up shit. If you have to lie or exaggerate to make your point, you're nothing but a liar.

I never said that, I only said there are more on your side and there is.. It's what I believe, it's what I see. You can disagree no sweat off my glorious nuts.

fwiw - This is our last and final conversation. I hold honesty as the greatest virtue a man can have, it's apparent you don't, you would rather win an argument any way possible .... There's no sense in arguing with someone willing to be that petty. None.

Peace.

Last edited:
Is this the article(?):

or this? :

Or perhaps this:

You're wasting your time you know... They either won't read the linked articles or they'll pretend they're some sort of ultra "deep fake" (since that's Exactly what the Democrats would do).

They're not going to believe anything that doesn't fit their preconceived narrative no matter how many links you give them... If it didn't come from the editors of Rolling Stone or one of the DNC mouthpieces at MSNBC or The View it's not real in their world... Which is why I usually don't waste much time attempting to debate with them...
I'm aware. That's why it's funny to me. They go along with the whatever the mainstream media is told to say,and then act like someone else is dumb. Lol. I appreciate the assistance. They will probably still be denying their stupidity even after it is well known how gullible they were. Ignorance is bliss I guess.

Don't make up shit. If you have to lie or exaggerate to make your point, you're nothing but a liar.

I never said that, I only said there are more on your side and there is.. It's what I believe, it's what I see. You can disagree no sweat off my glorious nuts.

fwiw - This is our last and final conversation. I hold honesty as the greatest virtue a man can have, it's apparent you don't, you would rather win an argument any way possible .... There's no sense in arguing with someone willing to be that petty. None.

Peace.
Shorter TMP: I got nuttin. Going back to drive-by posting.

NY Post Feb 13,2024
CIA collusion
Oh I’ve read it. It says nothing about surveillance or intel gathering before 2016 like your sensationalist headline says.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
I'm aware. That's why it's funny to me. They go along with the whatever the mainstream media is told to say,and then act like someone else is dumb. Lol. I appreciate the assistance. They will probably still be denying their stupidity even after it is well known how gullible they were. Ignorance is bliss I guess.
So, let's just trust non-mainstream media? Ignorance is bliss, I guess.

NY Post Feb 13,2024
CIA collusion
BREAKING! From four months ago . . . :)

So mainstream media reports honestly?
They at least are within boundaries of reporting. Who knows where the original poster is getting his info? I think even sources like Fox News or MSNBC at least aren't making up completely groundless stories. Further, I don't trust information that can't be vetted. Some people seem to only rely on stories filled with inuendo and rumor as their primary reading materials because that's what they want to believe; however, they really don't have a clue as to where the story originated or even if it is remotely accurate.

Oh I’ve read it. It says nothing about surveillance or intel gathering before 2016 like your sensationalist headline says.
As I said...I was driving when I heard it. It should have said before the 2016 election. The fact that people are coming forth to confirm,is the breaking"headline". People also speculating that Trump has the binder in question,and that is why the FBI raided Mara-Lago,even after Trump initially cooperated with their classified document inquiry. Seems to be some pretty damning evidence against our own government. People with the ability to think know why.

As I said...I was driving when I heard it. It should have said before the 2016 election. The fact that people are coming forth to confirm,is the breaking"headline". People also speculating that Trump has the binder in question,and that is why the FBI raided Mara-Lago,even after Trump initially cooperated with their classified document inquiry. Seems to be some pretty damning evidence against our own government. People with the ability to think know why.
"People speculating" are people unhinged from reality, like you. "Binder in question?" There is no question. If Trump had some super-secret binder that would help him politically, don't you think he'd use it for political purposes? You don't think. My God, I don't know how you got into Loonyville, but it's apparent that TDS is a big part of it. Trump has deranged so many people who got on his train to Loonyville.

Reactions: Bill4411

Peace.
Leaving?

Good riddance...

Take gilligan with you.

TIA.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT