ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking! CIA

Multiple credible sources and witnesses officially reporting that the CIA(US Governemnt) started spying on Trump officials well before 2016,and that the Russian collusion hoax was in fact a witch hunt,perpetuated by the FBI.
Neither the CIA or FBI are dems.

Quit being a dumbass ..

• Haha
Reactions: Ohio Guy and DANC
Neither the CIA or FBI are dems.

Quit being a dumbass ..
Saving this to show you who the D****** is when it's common knowledge.

Also..CIA worked jointly with biden campaign officials and social media outlets to censor Hunter Biden laptop stories. Both are Election fraud and interference. Do some homework before you start calling names. It's not a secret dems have targeted Teump since day 1. The CIA and FBI didn't make shit up to help Republicans...moron.

The FBI knew Hunters laptop was legit and Not "Russian Disinformation" from day one but buried that info to help Ol' Joe win the election which proves they were in the bag for the DNC...

The actions of these 51 liars making a very strong case that the intelligence agencies were in the bag for the DNC...

First off...INCREDIBLY unlikely that either the FBI or CIA were "in the bag" for any political party, at any time. If they were open to such things, the Comey laptop report, that was instrumental in Trump being elected in the first place, would be at the top of the list for evidence that the FBI/CIA tried to influence elections.

Second...this link was in October of 2020...even a Trump loyalist would have to admit that by then Trump had given really any monitoring organization enough reason to have raised eyebrows, and to keep an eye on his "world". But there's an incredibly big leap, and unlikely gap, between them keeping an eye on Trump's world, and feeding Biden and Democrats information from that.

In short...it didn't happen.

Saving this to show you who the D****** is when it's common knowledge.

Also..CIA worked jointly with biden campaign officials and social media outlets to censor Hunter Biden laptop stories. Both are Election fraud and interference. Do some homework before you start calling names. It's not a secret dems have targeted Teump since day 1. The CIA and FBI didn't make shit up to help Republicans...moron.

RkDp.gif

Breaking! No data.
This help you?

First off...INCREDIBLY unlikely that either the FBI or CIA were "in the bag" for any political party, at any time. If they were open to such things, the Comey laptop report, that was instrumental in Trump being elected in the first place, would be at the top of the list for evidence that the FBI/CIA tried to influence elections.

Second...this link was in October of 2020...even a Trump loyalist would have to admit that by then Trump had given really any monitoring organization enough reason to have raised eyebrows, and to keep an eye on his "world". But there's an incredibly big leap, and unlikely gap, between them keeping an eye on Trump's world, and feeding Biden and Democrats information from that.

Sigh...

In short...,
It Shouldn't have Happened but it Did Happen...

Last edited:
This help you?

I heard it while driving. So sorry

Reactions: 76-1
This help you?

It surely does not. None of those links contain anything close to what the OP claims.

Shorter you:
DERKA DERKA DERKA MOHAMMED JIHAD
He's on your team ... just one example of what I was saying in the other post about the difference. When an equivalent whack job from my side posts something as stupid you can claim victory and laugh at me... and by equivalent I don't mean someone with ideologies you vehemently disagree with but someone this f**king stupid .. but today, I get to laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC

Maybe not the agencies themselves, but among individual agents in positions of power, it absolutely happened. We learned that from the Durham report.

An entire investigation that should never have happened but for the political biases of the agents in charge.

He's on your team ... just one example of what I was saying in the other post about the difference. When an equivalent whack job from my side posts something as stupid you can claim victory and laugh at me... and by equivalent I don't mean someone with ideologies you vehemently disagree with but someone this f**king stupid .. but today, I get to laugh.
He’s calling out people on his “team”.

When’s the last time you did that?

Wingnut Radio at Drive Time?
Haha...sucks that the whole thing is crumbling and dems will have no choice but to admit they have been manipulated,huh?

Why do you think they raided Mara-Lago? The binder containing the evidence of this is "missing" and they presume Trump has it...and I hope he does.

Last edited:
Maybe not the agencies themselves, but among individual agents in positions of power, it absolutely happened. We learned that from the Durham report.

An entire investigation that should never have happened but for the political biases of the agents in charge.
"The report . . . from Special Counsel John Durham represents the long-awaited culmination of an investigation that Trump and his allies had claimed would expose massive wrongdoing by law enforcement and intelligence officials - [the "Crime of the Century."] Instead, Durham's investigation delivered underwhelming results, with prosecutors securing a guilty plea from a little-known FBI employee and losing the only two criminal cases they took to trial."

I can't believe anyone is still suggesting the Durham Report was some kind of bombshell.

Haha...sucks that the whole thing is crumbling and dems will have no choice but to admit they have been manipulated,huh?

Why do you think they raided Mara-Lago? The binder containing the evidence of this is "missing" and they presume Trump has it...and I hope he does.
LOL! They raided to get the classified documents Trump was actively trying to keep. You didn’t know this? Your assertion is a new conspiracy theory. Haven’t heard of this one. It’s OK - keep it to yourself.

Just as the CIA and FBI are not dems, neither is Aloha.. You have the awareness and understanding of a stunted turnip.

F*cking slack jawed whack jobs think everything is split red/blue .. worm brained weirdos.
Well when the FBI,the DOJ,and the CIA,all do things to help dems,while going after republicans,it's safe to say they are dems,unless you just can't think,which would make sense.

Are you allergic to the space key after you use a comma?
Being that the comma separates the words,there's no need for a space after a comma. In fact,my phone takes the space out if I try to put one there. There's a button that allows you to ignore people's posts. If it bothers you that much I suggest you use it,instead of sounding like a petty little kid. Thanks

Being that the comma separates the words,there's no need for a space after a comma. In fact,my phone takes the space out if I try to put one there. There's a button that allows you to ignore people's posts. If it bothers you that much I suggest you use it,instead of sounding like a petty little kid. Thanks
Oh good, we haven't had a good discussion over grammar in a while.

That’s a dumbass phone. Figures.

One of the key differences of our teams is we call out our dumbs. Your team doesn’t - because you’re all reading from the same talking points. There are plenty on your side that are just this gullible - you just kinda agree with them.

"The report . . . from Special Counsel John Durham represents the long-awaited culmination of an investigation that Trump and his allies had claimed would expose massive wrongdoing by law enforcement and intelligence officials - [the "Crime of the Century."] Instead, Durham's investigation delivered underwhelming results, with prosecutors securing a guilty plea from a little-known FBI employee and losing the only two criminal cases they took to trial."

I can't believe anyone is still suggesting the Durham Report was some kind of bombshell.

“Bombshell” isn’t a word I used. “Troubling” is the word Durham used.

“Given the foregoing, and viewing the facts in a light most favorable to the Crossfire Hurricane investigators, it seems highly likely that, at a minimum, confirmation bias played a significant role in the FBI's acceptance of extraordinarily serious allegations derived from uncorroborated information that had not been subjected to the typical exacting analysis employed by the FBI and other members of the Intelligence Community. In short, it is the Office's assessment that the FBI discounted or willfully ignored material information that did not support the narrative of a collusive relationship between Trump and Russia. Similarly, the FBI Inspection Division Report says that the investigators "repeatedly ignore[d] or explain[ed] away evidence contrary to the theory the Trump campaign... had conspired with Russia. ... It appeared that ... there was a pattern of assuming nefarious intent." 74) An objective and honest assessment of these strands of information should have caused the FBI to question not only the predication for Crossfire Hurricane, but also to reflect on whether the FBI was being manipulated for political or other purposes. Unfortunately, it did not.”

Given his findings, I’d say that’s a good word to use. I realize you have a vested interest in downplaying Durhams findings and I also realize it’s been a rough few days for you, but nothing I said wasn’t accurate.

One of the key differences of our teams is we call out our dumbs. Your team doesn’t - because you’re all reading from the same talking points. There are plenty on your side that are just this gullible - you just kinda agree with them.
Nuh uh.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT