ADVERTISEMENT

BRADY SHITS HIMSELF WHEN IT REALLY MATTERS!

The observation that one team misses a kick has no effect on another team making or missing a 98.1% attempt. So if you were claiming that, it's a stupid claim. If you were not, then you are filling your post with ignorant rants.

Either has a 99.9% probability, so I am banking on you saying stupid things, fueled by ignorance. Way more automatic than socks, shorts, bounce-bounce-bounce, swish.

We rely on you for consistent comic relief.

As to your football knowledge, can you join the pick-em league next year and attempt to stop my FOUR-PEAT? It's nice to have people filling out the bottom of the standings...
So in otherwords...once again, you can't refute anything I have said. 98.1% is not automatic. Therefore, 3 points isn't guaranteed.

But let's not lose focus on the original issue in which you blamed a ref for missing a call that could have changed the course of the game in favor of the cheatriots...only to later chastise anyone blaming the officials for the cheatriots losing.

Keep digging your hole...

I'm lovin' life...

the Colts are eating shit for being the deflategate liars

south-park-i-just-came-500x375_medium.jpg

The Eagles and non-Patriot fans are loving life even more! Love and embrace that ass whoopin'! You should go march in the Eagles' victory march. Old man Brady's a choking little bitch and the Patriots are losers. Nick Foles made Brady his bitch.

Were you happy, in 1987, when Alford was fouled?

My God you are a whole new level of dumb. Sub-Boiler, even.
Crean awards you one deflection for this post....

You can't refute the errors/lies that I have pointed out in your posts, so you start talking about Alford shooting free throws. You really should just give up now.

I'd say that, for practical purposes, SA was AUTOMATIC from the line. I thought it was an analogy that your feeble short-bus brain could grasp. I overestimated you, Rangeline Fan the Boiler Man.

I'd say that, for practical purposes, SA was AUTOMATIC from the line. I thought it was an analogy that your feeble short-bus brain could grasp. I overestimated you, Rangeline Fan the Boiler Man.
If he was automatic from the line, he would have been 100%....but he wasn't.

How many times do I have to prove you wrong? Keep posting though. You are doing a great job of making a complete fool of yourself.

How many times do I have to prove you wrong? Keep posting though. You are doing a great job of making a complete fool of yourself.
Might as well start early ..

ff1ddc9639fd831d1e1978189adf1d28.gif

Hey Dickwad Boilerman, answer the question. We're you happy when he was fouled? Why? What does "for all practical purposes" mean, you Dolt? Did they cover that in West Laffy?

Hey Dickwad Boilerman, answer the question. We're you happy when he was fouled? Why? What does "for all practical purposes" mean, you Dolt? Did they cover that in West Laffy?
It wasn't "automatic"...if Alford was "automatic" he would have been 100%

It doesn't matter if I was happy whether he was fouled or not...either way doesn't make 89% "automatic".

A "scientist" like yourself should know better...

It wasn't "automatic"...if Alford was "automatic" he would have been 100%.
What does "for all practical purposes" mean, you Dolt? Did they cover that in West Laffy?

Still won't answer anything, huh?

Time to go to bed, you've gotta get your kid on the short bus in the morning, just like Pops!

What does "for all practical purposes" mean, you Dolt? Did they cover that in West Laffy?

Still won't answer anything, huh?

According to you it means that the Eagles would have had 3 points guaranteed...which was the comparison you were using when saying the Eagles would have been up 4 had the ref (whom you blamed for blowing a call) had called a penalty on the TD at the end of the first half.

For someone in academia, I would have thought reading comprehension would be a stronger skill for you. I have said all along that neither the kick nor Alfords free throws were automatic...you are suggesting otherwise when typing the word automatic in all caps for extra emphasis that Alford making a free throw was automatic at only 89%, regardless of the back peddling you are doing after being called out on it.

The more you post the more you are exposed...and don't worry, we haven't forgot what you are trying to deflect attention from. Yes...you blamed the refs.

Last edited:
Were you happy, in 1987, when Alford was fouled?

My God you are a whole new level of dumb. Sub-Boiler, even.

WOooooohhhh!!!!

Let's not get Nasty!

Calling someone a Sub-Boiler is completely out of line. Why that's ..., that's just mean spirited...!!!!!

You realize children might read this stuff... You don't want to teach them to run around using nine letter words like that do you?!?

Now just tone it down... Consider other similar descriptive adjectives, such as stupid bastard, etc...;)

Reactions: outside shooter
Rangeline Fan the Boiler Man and Plaxico the Steeler-Boiler are bound to be depressed today, waking up in their Gold and Black jammies

Rangeline Fan the Boiler Man and Plaxico the Steeler-Boiler are bound to be depressed today, waking up in their Gold and Black jammies

Are we as depressed as Bridget Moynahan, when Brady dumped her for a model as fast as possible during her pregnancy?

Reactions: Rakkasan29
Again...you can't refute anything I say, so you resort to calling people names...juvenile attempts at that. What level of "academia" are you in again?

Reveals a ton about your character...

...but you didn't blame the refs...after blaming them.

Again...you can't refute anything I say, so you resort to calling people names...juvenile attempts at that. What level of "academia" are you in again?

Reveals a ton about your character...

...but you didn't blame the refs...after blaming them.
Once again, you lie and lie, and I correct your mistakes over and over and over.

My level? Tenured senior faculty.

I have certainly pointed out bad calls and I also have certainly never blamed the refs for deciding the outcome. You can't quote anything I said that indicates otherwise.

Remember the catch by Amendola down the sidelines where he was stood up, there was a far-too-quick whistle for forward progress, and the ball was stripped? The Pats retained possession. Horrible officiating. It cost the Jaguars 7 points. Does that mean that I just said it is the refs caused the Jags to win by 8 instead of 15? No, you sub-Boiler.

Did you get your kid on the short bus? Taking after Pops, making drool puddles...

Interesting...was that posted before or after you blamed the refs for the touchdown?
It was posted on Monday, during the discussion of a missed call, and clarifying my clear and consistent position that the outcome of the game was in no way determined by the mistakes of the referees. A position that you cannot seem to even comprehend.

The refs certainly gave the Patriots a gift, negating a fumble by Amendola with a quick forward progress whistle. That gave the Patriots 7 points. They also gave the Eagles a gift, telling a receiver 2 or 2.5 yards off the line that he was legally lined up (within a yard is the rule). Gave the Eagles 7 points, though there was about a 98% chance they's have scored 3. The Ertz call was 100% correct and I said so. I thought the Clement call was very close. Probably not overturn-able, whatever the on-field decision was, that was likely to stand. It sure looked like a juggle of the FB to me though, and then one foot down, foot #2 OOB. But there was ample time to recover.

None of these observations are new ones. You just can't read.

It was posted on Monday, during the discussion of a missed call, and clarifying my clear and consistent position that the outcome of the game was in no way determined by the mistakes of the referees. A position that you cannot seem to even comprehend.

The refs certainly gave the Patriots a gift, negating a fumble by Amendola with a quick forward progress whistle. That gave the Patriots 7 points. They also gave the Eagles a gift, telling a receiver 2 or 2.5 yards off the line that he was legally lined up (within a yard is the rule). Gave the Eagles 7 points, though there was about a 98% chance they's have scored 3. The Ertz call was 100% correct and I said so. I thought the Clement call was very close. Probably not overturn-able, whatever the on-field decision was, that was likely to stand. It sure looked like a juggle of the FB to me though, and then one foot down, foot #2 OOB. But there was ample time to recover.

None of these observations are new ones. You just can't read.
LMAO....

And now the rest of the story.

The fourth down trick play TD to Nick Foles was an illegal formation, should have been called back...extended WR to the top of the screen is off the ball (needs to be on the line with just the OT on inside him).

#SB52 #Eagles #Patriots https://t.co/tdX7hIpiGu
You first blame the refs on Sunday, during the game at 8:24 pm...

6 men on the LOS, count them:

DVO-sSSUQAAUz4m.jpg
You double down on your earlier blame post with the above post at 11:06 pm on Sunday.

Refs didn't win or lose this game. The worst defense ever played in an NFL game lost this game.
You then make this post on Monday at 11:21 am...after blaming the refs twice the night before...

But let's dig deeper...you edited the same post at 11:22 am THIS MORNING, just before your initial reply trying to show you weren't blaming the refs.

Again...Keep posting...you dig deeper and deeper with every word

Last edited:
Reactions: Truth Professor
Once again, you double down on stupid.

I most definitely did call out the refs for a bad call, based on that still photo tweeted out during the game.

My post noting that the refs made a bad call has been twisted around by you, with your unfounded allegation that I was claiming that the refs blunders cost the Patriots the game.
Those words and thoughts were never typed by me, no matter how many times you lie and lie and lie and LIE that they were.

Post where I said that the refs blunders cost the Patriots the game. Do it. please.

Don't waste too much time looking for something that doesn't exist. though. It might cost you your job, selling pencils out of you van down by the river. I'd hate to be blamed for that.

Once again, you double down on stupid.

I most definitely did call out the refs for a bad call, based on that still photo tweeted out during the game.

My post noting that the refs made a bad call has been twisted around by you, with your unfounded allegation that I was claiming that the refs blunders cost the Patriots the game.
Those words and thoughts were never typed by me, no matter how many times you lie and lie and lie and LIE that they were.

Post where I said that the refs blunders cost the Patriots the game. Do it. please.

Don't waste too much time looking for something that doesn't exist. though. It might cost you your job, selling pencils out of you van down by the river. I'd hate to be blamed for that.
You really suck at reading comprehension...

I've danced this dance with you all thread. You called out a play that would have changed the course of the game. You complained that the cheatriots were cheated by the refs that the touchdown should not have counted. What was the difference in score? Oh...a touchdown.

Instead you weren't too busy trying to draw absurd conclusions that Steve Alford's 89% made him automatic and that somehow translated to football.

I have exposed your lies in multiple threads. You tried to edit a post and then use it two minutes later to prove that you said something...

You really should just give up. The more you type, the more you prove me correct....actually, please continue to post. I like it when I'm proven correct over and over and over and over again...

Your post was great, and it was made before two of the four best seasons of his career

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT