ADVERTISEMENT

BRADY SHITS HIMSELF WHEN IT REALLY MATTERS!

Maybe this will be enough for Shitter to lose his will to live.

Let's hope!

What a huge choke fumble by Tommy when it mattered most!

Giselle won't be banging him again anytime soon!!

When the other team doesn’t roll over, TB12 cant get it done...

Let's hope!

And, look forward to the Patriots' special teams coach to get fired in a couple days. That gimmick kickoff return play at the end gave the Patriots the ball on their own 7 yard line with like 40 seconds to go.

Good to see the Patriots be stupid when it counted.

Let's hope!

If she won't do it, he'll just go have another kid with someone else! Pats will have some coordinator jobs to fill.

Reactions: plaxico80
Maybe this will be enough for Shitter to lose his will to live.
I don't know who you're talking about, but I'm gonna sleep well tonight. After 5 rings, more is gravy. I do loves me some gravy, but it wasn't on the menu tonight. Hopefully next year's Patriots Invitational, on the first Sunday in February, will serve some up.

Reactions: Lucy01
I don't know who you're talking about, but I'm gonna sleep well tonight. After 5 rings, more is gravy. I do loves me some gravy, but it wasn't on the menu tonight. Hopefully next year's Patriots Invitational, on the first Sunday in February, will serve some up.
Kudos to you for not immediately bitching about how the refs stole it from the Pats. I was really expecting that from you.

Kudos to you for not immediately bitching about how the refs stole it from the Pats. I was really expecting that from you.
You didn’t see his gripe about the Eagles “illegal 4th down TD?” Trust me, he has some BS excuse for this loss.

If the game doesn't matter, why did they play it? If the Super Bowl doesn't matter, why are you trotting out past ones? Bottom line: Patriots are losers and Brady choked.

Reactions: Rangeline Fan

Eh, he's actually right about that one. Not that I care.

adorable-best-friends-bff-chocolate-Favim.com-2299995.jpg

Pats are done. Belicheck is retiring and all the assistant coaches are gone. World is gonna see now that was Belicheck and his system that won all those ball games and not the overrated Tom Brady.

I think Brady's choke game boldly illustrates once again that Peyton is by far the greatest QB of all time. Hypothetically for a moment, put Brady as a career Colt and Manning as a career Patriot.

The Patriots: Steady & consistent coaching staff, impressive draft history and their aggressive use of free agency, strong leadership from owner.

The Colts: Revolving door of coaching staff, hit & miss draft history, hit & miss free agency, and an owner that can't stay out of his own way.

Brady: Over career, has hugely benefited from better overall teammates and a great, stable coaching staff .

Manning: Over career, with few exceptions, had lesser talented teammates and inconsistent coaching.

Therefore...

Brady as a career Colt: Maybe 1 Super Bowl ring, maybe, and as a result, definitely an uglier wife.

Manning as a career Patriot: 8 Super Bowl rings?

Conclusion: Manning > Brady. And it's not even close...

Last edited:
I think Brady's choke game boldly illustrates once again that Peyton is by far the greatest QB of all time. Hypothetically for a moment, put Brady as a career Colt and Manning as a career Patriot.

The Patriots: Steady & consistent coaching staff, impressive draft history and their aggressive use of free agency, strong leadership from owner.

The Colts: Revolving door of coaching staff, hit & miss draft history, hit & miss free agency, and an owner that can't stay out of his own way.

Brady: Over career, has hugely benefited from better overall teammates and a great, stable coaching staff .

Manning: Over career, with few exceptions, had lesser talented teammates and inconsistent coaching.

Therefore...

Brady as a career Colt: Maybe 1 Super Bowl ring, maybe, and as a result, definitely an uglier wife.

If Jeff George could have played with Harrison, Wayne and James after he had rules changed for him because of his whining then he would of had 3 rings.

So Jeff George > Peyton and it's not even close using that logic.

And, look forward to the Patriots' special teams coach to get fired in a couple days. That gimmick kickoff return play at the end gave the Patriots the ball on their own 7 yard line with like 40 seconds to go.

Good to see the Patriots be stupid when it counted.

Those guys don't call that stuff on their own.....Pats assistants don't wipe their own butts without BB's sign off.

Therefore...

Hahahahaha. I hate Shitter as much as the next guy, but this is the dumbest nonsense I've ever read on this forum.

Reactions: outside shooter
... overrated Tom Brady.

This identifies you as an ignorant troll.

A strip sack prevented Tom Brady from completing what would have been, by far, the single greatest QB performance in NFL history. Scratch that.... the single greatest performance ever by ANY NFL player.

He likely would have broken Norm van Brocklin's ancient record of 554 passing yards, but on the biggest stage, without his #1 receiver (Cooks) and without the person who was supposed to be his #1 receiver this season (Edelman).

He nearly overcame the worst defensive performance in NFL playoff history.

Vegas has their odds out for next season. Who do you think is the favorite?

Reactions: Krafty97grad
I take it back. THIS is the dumbest nonsense I've ever read.
How many NFL players have ever thrown for 500 yards in a game?
How many have ever done it in the playoffs?
1. You just saw it.
It was an amazing offensive performance, and I think that even you know what was about to happen, were it not for the strip sack.

A strip sack prevented Tom Brady from completing what would have been, by far, the single greatest QB performance in NFL history. Scratch that.... the single greatest performance ever by ANY NFL player.

He likely would have broken Norm van Brocklin's ancient record of 554 passing yards, but on the biggest stage, without his #1 receiver (Cooks) and without the person who was supposed to be his #1 receiver this season (Edelman).

And if my Aunt had balls, she'd be my Uncle. In reality, Brady pissed down his leg and fumbled the game away. In reality, Nick Foles outperformed Brady. In reality, the Patriots are losers. In reality, the Eagles' defense gave up a lot of points as well. Still trying to figure out the benching of Malcolm Butler: WTF.

Fact: Brady choked and the Patriots are losers. Your excuses are your own.

Last edited:
1. You just saw it.
It was an amazing offensive performance, and I think that even you know what was about to happen, were it not for the strip sack.

Loser mentality. Get used to it.

Reactions: crossfire74
Your excuses are your own.

I'm making no excuses whatsoever. You do not deserve to win a game where you had 613 net yards on offense. The argument that Brady sucked, choked, or pulled a Manning-like gag is amazingly silly, however.

The defense was Crean-like. Putrid. The team that deserved to win was the Eagles.

Rumor is that before leaving NE, Malcolm Butler cleaned out his locker. He is going to be a free agent. Perhaps BB thought he had already checked out.

The Eagles played their hearts out, played with an edge, and their coach played to win. 4 down football. Always attacking. Congrats to them. To any people blaming refs, for goodness' sake STFU. It is embarrassing and BS. Any game can turn on any of a dozen different plays.

Last edited:
I'm making no excuses whatsoever. You do not deserve to win a game where you had 613 net yards on offense. The argument that Brady sucked, choked, or pulled a Manning-like gag is amazingly silly, however.

The defense was Crean-like. Putrid. The team that deserved to win was the Eagles.

Rumor is that before leaving NE, Malcolm Butler cleaned out his locker. He is going to be a free agent. Perhaps BB thought he had already checked out.
The Eagles defense didn't perform much better.

Didn't you see Brady piss down his leg and fumble the ball when it mattered the most? The only word to describe that is choke. Didn't you see Nick Foles outperform Brady and make winning plays? Nick friggin' Foles outperformed Brady! How do you explain that one?

The decision to not play Malcolm Butler is baffling. Who doesn't get up for the Super Bowl? Looks like Belichick has early onset dementia or something.

Brady + Patriots = Losers

1. You just saw it.

18 diff QBs have thrown for 500+ in a game 21 times, including last night. The fact that it's never been done in the playoffs before and the Pats still lost shows how meaningless the accomplishment was.

No it's true. Brady is overrated. Belicheck is the genius behind that team. When he leaves this year poor Tommy Turnover isn't gonna look so hot.

Reactions: kmathum
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT