ADVERTISEMENT

BRADY SHITS HIMSELF WHEN IT REALLY MATTERS!

This identifies you as an ignorant troll.

A strip sack prevented Tom Brady from completing what would have been, by far, the single greatest QB performance in NFL history. Scratch that.... the single greatest performance ever by ANY NFL player.

He likely would have broken Norm van Brocklin's ancient record of 554 passing yards, but on the biggest stage, without his #1 receiver (Cooks) and without the person who was supposed to be his #1 receiver this season (Edelman).

He nearly overcame the worst defensive performance in NFL playoff history.

Vegas has their odds out for next season. Who do you think is the favorite?

giphy.gif

Ya'll stop....

Like taking candy from a baby....

McHoop

This identifies you as an ignorant troll.

A strip sack prevented Tom Brady from completing what would have been, by far, the single greatest QB performance in NFL history. Scratch that.... the single greatest performance ever by ANY NFL player.

He likely would have broken Norm van Brocklin's ancient record of 554 passing yards, but on the biggest stage, without his #1 receiver (Cooks) and without the person who was supposed to be his #1 receiver this season (Edelman).

He nearly overcame the worst defensive performance in NFL playoff history.

Vegas has their odds out for next season. Who do you think is the favorite?

If your aunt had balls she'd be your uncle.

Oh and I'm betting your aunt ACTUALLY HAS BALLS.

I feel happy for the Eagles.

Listen to Wentz... he was genuinely very happy for his buddy, Nick Foles. Talk to Foles and he was crediting his teammates and saying...get this... how great it will be when Wentz comes back!

These guys are all about the team, and it was refreshing.

Very un-Steeler-like. Very Un-Coltish. Team first. Patriot-like.

That's awesome! Congrats Philly!

Listen to Wentz... he was genuinely very happy for his buddy, Nick Foles. Talk to Foles and he was crediting his teammates and saying...get this... how great it will be when Wentz comes back!

I've always suspected that Tom Brady was a mewling quim, and last night confirmed it.

MEWLING. QUIM.

a

Nothing's refreshing like a good old fashion ass whoopin'! It does make me happy to watch the Patriots lose, Brady piss down his leg and blow the game, and Nick friggin' Foles make Brady his bitch! That is awesome! I feel happy!

Reactions: crossfire74
I've always suspected that Tom Brady was a mewling quim.
No, he is not now, and never will be, a Indianapolis Colt. Celebrate your successful season though.

I know your turd-like Coltish logic, "We did not lose a Super Bowl, so we don't suck!"

No, he is not now, and never will be, a Indianapolis Colt. Celebrate your successful season though.

I know your turd-like Coltish logic, "We did not lose a Super Bowl, so we don't suck!"
How do you feel about your hero Brady eating a chit sandwich? Did you cry? Suck it

How do you feel about your hero Brady eating a chit sandwich? Did you cry? Suck it
Brady has never been one of my favorite Patriots players. Not even top 10. I root for the unheralded guys. Edelman. Amendola. Develin.

I was disappointed that my favorite NFL team lost and finished 2nd, this year. When did your favorite NFL team get eliminated? Did you cry?

Suck. It. More.

The team that deserved to win was the eagles. No tears whatsoever.

Moreover, the Eagles don't seem to be me-first jerks like the Colts, Steelers, Raven, Jets, etc. They are team-first, not a bunch of turds, like (I'm guessing) your team is completely full of.

Yes, Suck. It. More.

Brady has never been one of my favorite Patriots players. Not even top 10. I root for the unheralded guys. Edelman. Amendola. Develin.

I was disappointed that my favorite NFL team lost and finished 2nd, this year. When did your favorite NFL team get eliminated? Did you cry?

Suck. It. More.

Moreover, the Eagles don't seem to be me-first jerks like the Colts, Steelers, Raven, Jets, etc. They are team-first, not a bunch of turds, like (I'm guessing) your team is completely full of.

Yes, Suck. It. More.

I was coming here, hoping to see a link to your obituary.

Suck. It. More.

Yes, Suck. It. More.
I don’t have a favorite NFL team that I worship because I’m not a dumbass like you. Eat chit

How many NFL players have ever thrown for 500 yards in a game?
How many have ever done it in the playoffs?
1. You just saw it.
It was an amazing offensive performance, and I think that even you know what was about to happen, were it not for the strip sack.
Yeah, you're ignoring Brady's passes in the second half that he threw into the dirt.

And, very un-Shooterish, too.

To any people blaming refs, for goodness' sake STFU. It is embarrassing and BS.
Once again, your own words betray you...
The fourth down trick play TD to Nick Foles was an illegal formation, should have been called back...extended WR to the top of the screen is off the ball (needs to be on the line with just the OT on inside him).

#SB52 #Eagles #Patriots https://t.co/tdX7hIpiGu

6 men on the LOS, count them:

DVO-sSSUQAAUz4m.jpg

Once again, your own words betray you...
I pointed out an obviously incorrect call. I am sure that you could point out a number of others, called both ways. Show me, you ignorant prick, where I blamed the outcome of the game on refs calls. You can't, because I didn't. Learn how to read, trailer park douche.

I pointed out an obviously incorrect call. I am sure that you could point out a number of others, called both ways. Show me, you ignorant prick, where I blamed the outcome of the game on refs calls. You can't, because I didn't. Learn how to read, trailer park douche.

It actually wasn't incorrect.

The receiver pointed to the line judge to see if he was on the LOS. The ref gave his approval. Nothing to see there.

It actually wasn't incorrect.

The receiver pointed to the line judge to see if he was on the LOS. The ref gave his approval. Nothing to see there.

Then the ref was wrong to give his approval. You have to be within one yard behind the football to be legal. It's not even close.

Then the ref was wrong to give his approval. You have to be within one yard behind the football to be legal. It's not even close.

Right. But the bigger point was that the receiver checked. Had the ref told home to scoot up he would have.

The judgement error didn't impact the play in any way.

Reactions: Truth Professor
I think Brady's choke game boldly illustrates once again that Peyton is by far the greatest QB of all time. Hypothetically for a moment, put Brady as a career Colt and Manning as a career Patriot.

The Patriots: Steady & consistent coaching staff, impressive draft history and their aggressive use of free agency, strong leadership from owner.

The Colts: Revolving door of coaching staff, hit & miss draft history, hit & miss free agency, and an owner that can't stay out of his own way.

Brady: Over career, has hugely benefited from better overall teammates and a great, stable coaching staff .

Manning: Over career, with few exceptions, had lesser talented teammates and inconsistent coaching.

Therefore...

Brady as a career Colt: Maybe 1 Super Bowl ring, maybe, and as a result, definitely an uglier wife.

Manning as a career Patriot: 8 Super Bowl rings?

Conclusion: Manning > Brady. And it's not even close...
The Pats are like the old Boston Celtics. They used to get players for 1 or 2 years who were at the end of their career or for some reason could do a few things that helped the team win. Don Nelson is an example. He was called in to rebound. How many times did we see the Pats get players like that? They are just great evaluators of talent and see the big picture on how a player can help the organization.

Reactions: I FAN U
I pointed out an obviously incorrect call.
Thus blaming the ref for a touchdown scoring play...in a game decided by a touch down...that had they not scored, the cheatriots may have won.

I am sure that you could point out a number of others, called both ways.
I've done that plenty of times throughout the years and you justify the cheatriots cheating ways every time...

The more you post, the more you prove me correct.

Show me, you ignorant prick, where I blamed the outcome of the game on refs calls. You can't, because I didn't. Learn how to read, trailer park douche.
Do I have to repost what you posted about the ref allowing a touchdown that he shouldnt?s. Remind me again what the final score was....oh yeah....a touchdown.

But you aren't blaming the ref...Got it. Keep posting though. You prove that Im correct with each response you make.

By the way...calling someone names is against forum rules.

Reactions: Truth Professor
Do I have to repost what you posted about the ref allowing a touchdown that he shouldnt?s. Remind me again what the final score was....oh yeah....a touchdown.

But you aren't blaming the ref...Got it. Keep posting though. You prove that Im correct with each response you make.

By the way...calling someone names is against forum rules.

Taking 4 points away does not negate an 8 point win. I know you're stupid, but I had no idea HOW totally ignorant you really are

Taking 4 points away does not negate an 8 point win. I know you're stupid, but I had no idea HOW totally ignorant you really are
So you are assuming they make a field goal?

Two missed missed extra points and a missed field goal...and both kickers complaining about footing around the graphic on the field (in the area that they would have kicked from)...

I'm not ignorant at all. I know that a kick isn't automatic. You assuming that it is, is amusing.

Face it...your own words once again have betrayed you. Keep spinning as much as you want, but the more you post the more you prove me correct.

I never blamed the refs for a loss. I complained about a mistake.

Call the 5 yard penalty for illegal formation and then they kick a 24 yard field goal. Yes, a 24-yard field goal. That is not as far back as the stupid slippery SBLII logo. It has a better chance of success than Steve Alford making a free throw in 1987.

Then after that, game strategy changes. You can't assume that everything plays out the same. You can't assume that the Patriots win. Their D didn't stop anything when it mattered.

Geesh, getting you to have common sense is harder than explaining calculus to a 5-year old. Have you been doing meth with Irsay?

I never blamed the refs for a loss. I complained about a mistake.

Call the 5 yard penalty for illegal formation and then they kick a 24 yard field goal. Yes, a 24-yard field goal. That is not as far back as the stupid slippery SBLII logo. It has a better chance of success than Steve Alford making a free throw in 1987.

Then after that, game strategy changes. You can't assume that everything plays out the same. You can't assume that the Patriots win. Their D didn't stop anything when it mattered.

Geesh, getting you to have common sense is harder than explaining calculus to a 5-year old. Have you been doing meth with Irsay?
A mistake that happens to be a huge scoring play...that may have made a huge difference in a win or loss.

Two missed extra points and a missed field goal. Take the points from that touchdown off the board and it is a completely different game.

Complain about that call all you want...but by doing so, you are saying the refs had an impact in the outcome of that game.

The more you try, the deeper the hole you dig.

You should take your own advice.
To any people blaming refs, for goodness' sake STFU. It is embarrassing and BS.

Two missed extra points and a missed field goal.

Look at the field, numbnuts:
screen-shot-2018-02-04-at-3-56-05-pm.png

An extra point is from the 23 yard line, smack in the middle of the plasticky LII logo that was causing everyone problems.

Jake Elliot did not miss any field goals and he did not, as you claim, miss two extra points. For the record, he was 3-for-3 on FGs and 2-for-3 off the plastic logo for the extra points.

Oh wise one, with it being 4th and goal from the 1 yard line, tell me where the ball would be spotted after a 5-yard penalty?

You can do it! Yes you can! One plus five equals.... yes you can... SIX! Wow, so proud of you!

Then where would the field goal be from? You can do it! Yes you can! Six plus seven equals.... yes you can... Thirteen! Wow, so proud of you!

Then how long would the field goal be? You can do it! Yes you can! Thirteen plus ten equals.... yes you can... 23 yards long! Wow, so proud of you!

Then... ooohhhh.. this is hard... How often do NFL kickers make a 23-yard field goal? Hmmm... is there a link for that? By golly, ever heard of GOOGLE? Yes, it is here, but the breakdown is for 20-29 yard field goals. http://www.nfl.com/stats/categoryst...GOALS&d-447263-s=KICKING_FG_ATT_MADE_20_TO_29

NFL kickers made 257 out of 262 20-29 yard field goals this year! Yes, you figured it out! So proud of you!

What percentage is that? 98.1%!

How often did Steve Alford make a free throw in 1987? Google is AGAIN your friend! https://www.sports-reference.com/cbb/players/steve-alford-1.html

He made 88.9% of his free throws. Kind of automatic, right?

Now let's compare 98.1 to 88.9. The first number is bigger, right! So proud of you! You need a participation trophy! Hang a banner!

It was actually about 6 times more likely for Steve Alford to miss a free throw in 1987 than it was for an NFL kicker to miss a 20-29 yard field goal in 2017-18.

keep working at it Rangline Fan, and you can be SMART!

(Well... at least less or a moron. I'm trying to be encouraging!)

An extra point is from the 23 yard line, smack in the middle of the plasticky LII logo that was causing everyone problems.

Jake Elliot did not miss any field goals and he did not, as you claim, miss two extra points. For the record, he was 3-for-3 on FGs and 2-for-3 off the plastic logo for the extra points.

Oh wise one, with it being 4th and goal from the 1 yard line, tell me where the ball would be spotted after a 5-yard penalty?

You can do it! Yes you can! One plus five equals.... yes you can... SIX! Wow, so proud of you!

Then where would the field goal be from? You can do it! Yes you can! Six plus seven equals.... yes you can... Thirteen! Wow, so proud of you!

Then how long would the field goal be? You can do it! Yes you can! Thirteen plus ten equals.... yes you can... 23 yards long! Wow, so proud of you!

Then... ooohhhh.. this is hard... How often do NFL kickers make a 23-yard field goal? Hmmm... is there a link for that? By golly, ever heard of GOOGLE? Yes, it is here, but the breakdown is for 20-29 yard field goals. http://www.nfl.com/stats/categoryst...GOALS&d-447263-s=KICKING_FG_ATT_MADE_20_TO_29

NFL kickers made 257 out of 262 20-29 yard field goals this year! Yes, you figured it out! So proud of you!

How often did Steve Alford make a free throw in 1987? Google is AGAIN your friend! https://www.sports-reference.com/cbb/players/steve-alford-1.html

Now let's compare 98.1 to 88.9. The first number is bigger, right! So proud of you! You need a participation trophy! Hang a banner!

It was actually about 6 times more likely for Steve Alford to miss a free throw in 1987 than it was for an NFL kicker to miss a 20-29 yard field goal in 2017-18.

I didn't say Elliot missed those....another lie by you.

I said there were two missed extra points and a missed field goal.

Again...a kick made was not guaranteed regardless of the location.

...He made 88.9% of his free throws. Kind of automatic, right?
As a "scientist" who used all kinds of facts to try to debunk the deflate-gate scandal, you are now saying that 88.9 is "kind of automatic"?

That means there was an 11.1% chance of a mkissed free throw. If I were a scientist, I wouldn't use the word "automatic" with that kind of percentage. I wouldn't use automatic with a 99.99% chance....nor a 100% chance when a human element is involved.

Keep posting...you are digging your hole deeper and deeper with each word.

Reverting to name calling again doesn't make you look any better.

Last edited:
The observation that one team misses a kick has no effect on another team making or missing a 98.1% attempt. So if you were claiming that, it's a stupid claim. If you were not, then you are filling your post with ignorant rants.

Either has a 99.9% probability, so I am banking on you saying stupid things, fueled by ignorance. Way more automatic than socks, shorts, bounce-bounce-bounce, swish.

We rely on you for consistent comic relief.

As to your football knowledge, can you join the pick-em league next year and attempt to stop my FOUR-PEAT? It's nice to have people filling out the bottom of the standings...

Omg dude, get a f-ing life! TLDR

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT