ADVERTISEMENT

Boilers Down!

Their next loss will be even better.

I knew they weren’t that good having to eek out a 2-point win in Assembly Hall. Our team stunk and took them to the wire. Any team that lost or was within a couple points of this IU squad is probably doomed in the tourney. So.... good luck to MSU, Purdue, Wisconsin and Iowa.

I knew they weren’t that good having to eek out a 2-point win in Assembly Hall. Our team stunk and took them to the wire. Any team that lost or was within a couple points of this IU squad is probably doomed in the tourney. So.... good luck to MSU, Purdue, Wisconsin and Iowa.
Iowa is not good.

Always enjoy it when they go down. Enjoy it more when Wiskyburg goes down in burning flames. Yet.... the last time IU won the NC was in freaking 1987! IU has NEVER won the BTT... NEVER! And don't give me this, "Well, Knight didn't like it so neither do I" Probably the NIT this year... Probably another short post season unless more than two guys decide show up.

Have no fear, Purdue will have their normal choke performance most like against puke because they get the easiest bracket

Have no fear, Purdue will have their normal choke performance most like against puke because they get the easiest bracket
I came here to see what certain fool's were saying about Jr's decision and I see a Kentucky troll. To bad that some younger bunch has nothing to do but talk bad about a team that is in the tournament and one high school player. Let it rest and you my friend might want to find your own board. Let this group figure out what they need to do. You're just a straight troll....

Reactions: hoosier48
Their next loss will be even better.
And how does their loss help us make the NCAA Tournament when we lost to them twice during the regular season? Both teams lost their first game in the Big Ten Tournament, but Purdue has a Conference Record that is 6 or 7 wins better than ours. They are still playing after March 15 and we aren't.

They aren’t good. But the again, they lost 5000 points from last year, won the Big Ten, and will be playing in the ncaa in a rebuilding year. Why are we making fun of them again?

Childish thread here. Time Hoosier fans to step aside and let them have their due and show a little class.

I wish them well now that their performance has nothing to do with Indiana's final results.
Let the program have their due that passes around a giant dildo while chanting iu sucks? Yeah, we're the childish ones here.

They can all choke on that fat dildo as they chant iu sucks all the way to a first round loss, if you ask me.

Let the program have their due that passes around a giant dildo while chanting iu sucks? Yeah, we're the childish ones here.

They can all choke on that fat dildo as they chant iu sucks all the way to a first round loss, if you ask me.

They will be hanging a banner in the tin pig barn celebrating IU not making the tournament. All while chanting about IU. IU's stumble is more important to them than their own co-league title. The Purdue mentality is alive and well.

They will be hanging a banner in the tin pig barn celebrating IU not making the tournament. All while chanting about IU. IU's stumble is more important to them than their own co-league title. The Purdue mentality is alive and well.
Love4beer! So good to see you now that it’s tournament time. Would love for you to stop by GBI now that you’ll have some free time.

Love4beer Sucks! Coming to an NCAA tournament site soon!

Reactions: Emartin70287
Childish thread here. Time Hoosier fans to step aside and let them have their due and show a little class.

I wish them well now that their performance has nothing to do with Indiana's final results.
Bingo, with how bad we've been the last 3 years threads like these are petty and unbecoming.

Purdue hates IU and chants anti-IU chants at every home game. They burned their bridge of goodwill, I will never cheer for Purdue and their vulgar fanbase. Purdue suffers from Little Brother syndrome. They always think that they are better than what they are.

Last edited:
Purdue hates IU and chamts anti-IU chants at every home game. They burned their bridge of goodwill, i will never cheer for Purdue and their vulger fanbase. Purdue suffers from Little Brother syndrome. They always think that they are better than what they are.
Purdue's administration has come out and said they are 100% against the iu sucks chant and even told the pep band director to quit playing the song that always prefaced iu sucks. I dont see it being around after this year. That being said, the vulgar fanbase used a much more harsh word than sucks. And it was aimed at one specific player.

Purdue's administration has come out and said they are 100% against the iu sucks chant and even told the pep band director to quit playing the song that always prefaced iu sucks. I dont see it being around after this year. That being said, the vulgar fanbase used a much more harsh word than sucks. And it was aimed at one specific player.
Purdue has been chanting IU su**s for a decade. Classless that the Purdue band puposely plays the song so that the Purdue fans can all chant anti IU chants, you even see little Boiler kids chanting it and laughing. Purdue is a joke to plan this at every home game. One negative comment does not equal a decade of weekly vulgar chants that are planned and supported by the school.

Reactions: jimmygoiu

The administration tried to stop it once before and failed. Tough to stop obsession.

Oh, and before you throw rocks about IU students chanting the F bomb at Harms, your own fans did the same thing to Sheehey,

Reactions: Courtsensethree
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT