ADVERTISEMENT

Boilers Down!

I see you cannot back up your claims. Not surprised. You are the picture of dishonest and lack of integrity.

Listen troll. I gave you the web page, the date and the author. The fact that you are unwilling or unable to quickly find it is on you.

So typical that you are posting on the IU board DURING your own NCAA game. Pathetic.

Reactions: Courtsensethree
Listen troll. I gave you the web page, the date and the author. The fact that you are unwilling or unable to quickly find it is on you.

So typical that you are posting on the IU board DURING your own NCAA game. Pathetic.
First calling out your utter lies is NOT trolling.

Actually if you check time stamps not a didn’t make a single post during the Purdue game.

I am not going to allow you to make up bull crap lies and get away with it. You have zero integrity and everyone knows it.

Hey, my hat is off to Purdue. Who would have thought they would have thumped Villanova like that? I think Dakich made a comment where he thought Villanova would beat them.
Indeed. I watched and rooted for them. Fellow Hoosier and B1G school.

Always like to see Indiana teams do well, except against IU.

Also, Carsen is a beast.

I see you cannot back up your claims. Not surprised. You are the picture of dishonest and lack of integrity.
Hey, lay off my buddy Love4beer. He has enough trouble making bogus claims and fumbling through admissions standards. Maybe his mom and dad are trying to buy his way into Purdue as the Crew coxswain. The article he mentions says nothing about Sheehey, so he’s wrong there, too. But we want him to feel welcome on our site, so go easy, pleasey.

Love4beer Sucks! and on to the Sweet 16!

Also, Carsen is a beast.

It is a little less fun without the sprinkling of Indiana colleges in the dance there usually is. How long has it been since only one reached the dance? It has to be decades???

First calling out your utter lies is NOT trolling.

Actually if you check time stamps not a didn’t make a single post during the Purdue game.

I am not going to allow you to make up bull crap lies and get away with it. You have zero integrity and everyone knows it.

Lol. Haven't lied once...not once and I carry more integrity than you will ever know.

Are you this angry because IU is still playing and overshadowing your team? Problems at work? Hope things get better for you as no one should go through life this embittered.

Purdue hates IU and chants anti-IU chants at every home game. They burned their bridge of goodwill, I will never cheer for Purdue and their vulgar fanbase. Purdue suffers from Little Brother syndrome. They always think that they are better than what they are.
Way to judge an entire fanbase because of a few bad eggs. Painter called for the chant to stop and there's a thread on GBI where fans like myself are trying to get it stopped as well. It's an idiotic chant and IMO doesn't look good. I don't care enough about IU to be worried about them during every game. I want to beat them when we play. Other than that, I don't give a crap and I think most of our fan base doesn't either.

Reactions: Boilersbt4
Other than that, I don't give a crap and I think most of our fan base doesn't either.
LOL.

I don't know if I would be counting my chickens before they hatched. I think most of us know how this ends for PU, and there is 14+ years of data to back it up. If Painter's results do it for you, I've got a Georgia coach to sell you.

Way to judge an entire fanbase because of a few bad eggs. Painter called for the chant to stop and there's a thread on GBI where fans like myself are trying to get it stopped as well. It's an idiotic chant and IMO doesn't look good. I don't care enough about IU to be worried about them during every game. I want to beat them when we play. Other than that, I don't give a crap and I think most of our fan base doesn't either.

It is far far more than a few that participate in the chants, it is the majority of the non-students as well. I have been there waaay too many times to be told otherwise. That said, I love it and hope they continue doing it as it makes PU fans look like bitter obsessed idiots.

I was called a liar in this thread by one of these very same idiots (Southsider) when I pointed out that according to news reports I named, PU tried to stop the chants before and failed.

My bracket has them PorkChopping in the next round. Who knows, Hoosiers still playing so that is what matters.

Usually I think you're reasonable, but suggesting even winning the NIT is better than, for example, losing the play-in game in the NCAA is a bit much. Yes, TN is a tough matchup for our team, but strange things happen in the tournament every day.

Sometimes addressing the bitter makes you sound bitter.

Usually I think you're reasonable, but suggesting even winning the NIT is better than, for example, losing the play-in game in the NCAA is a bit much. Yes, TN is a tough matchup for our team, but strange things happen in the tournament every day.

I am always reasonable, some just can't handle the truth.

I repeat, IU is still playing and that what matters. (To me, and most people in the state). More people stood in long lines to watch Iu yesterday than go to see PU BIG games.

Haven't seen either PU game. Might see the next one if it is convenient and isn't in conflict with an IU game.

Hell, there were PU grads posting here DURING your game last night.

Also, Carsen is a beast.
I had to root for Villanova because I live in Pennsylvania. Don't tell anyone but I really did want Purdue to win because of the reasons you said. Shhhhhh.

Southside caught him lying in this thread so he’s trying to duck the issue. Of course he forgets how the IU fans shouted “F Haarms” the entire game in Simon arena and their AD sat right behind the scorers table and chose to not take any action, only bringing it up when the state and national media exposed the poor IU sportsmanship, which made them look bad. But he could have stopped it in it’s tracks and he didn’t and happily let it go on. Miller could have stopped it too and chose not to, unlike Painter who took the high road. Just like leaving the days old bird poop in their empty stadium when we pounded them.

Southside caught him lying in this thread so he’s trying to duck the issue. Of course he forgets how the IU fans shouted “F Haarms” the entire game in Simon arena and their AD sat right behind the scorers table and chose to not take any action, only bringing it up when the state and national media exposed the poor IU sportsmanship, which made them look bad. But he could have stopped it in it’s tracks and he didn’t and happily let it go on. Miller could have stopped it too and chose not to, unlike Painter who took the high road. Just like leaving the days old bird poop in their empty stadium when we pounded them.

After 10 plus years of broilees doing the "IU" chant, PorkChop finally spoke up, and what a strong position he took! Wow, what a stand the portly one expounded. "the high road", lol.

It is far far more than a few that participate in the chants, it is the majority of the non-students as well. I have been there waaay too many times to be told otherwise. That said, I love it and hope they continue doing it as it makes PU fans look like bitter obsessed idiots.

I was called a liar in this thread by one of these very same idiots (Southsider) when I pointed out that according to news reports I named, PU tried to stop the chants before and failed.
I don't think it's as many of the fans as you think. I go to the games too and it appears to be a little less than half that do it. Doesn't take too many for something to sound really loud in that stadium. I don't know of a single fan that don't go to games that like it.

That’s not the story I asked for objective evidence of. I am looking for thes objective evidence that equates chants to Sheehey as being equivalent to Haarms.

Got proof to your claim?

lol

That’s not the story I asked for objective evidence of. I am looking for thes objective evidence that equates chants to Sheehey as being equivalent to Haarms.

Got proof to your claim?

Reread the thread Cletus. You are simply embarassing yourself.

The "F Sheehey" chant was right in front of us that we're at the game. Keep trying Cletus.

I don't think it's as many of the fans as you think. I go to the games too and it appears to be a little less than half that do it. Doesn't take too many for something to sound really loud in that stadium. I don't know of a single fan that don't go to games that like it.

It defines your grads and that cracks me up.

Reread the thread Cletus. You are simply embarassing yourself.

The "F Sheehey" chant was right in front of us that we're at the game. Keep trying Cletus.

Since you don’t have any credibility of being honest. Without proof of video or even a national news story, we’ll just have to agree you’re being dishonest. It’s not the first time with you now is it?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT