ADVERTISEMENT

Blowjob repost…

Or vote for him and then tell their kids, in any context, that character matters.
You realize that Harris and walz have been lying through their teeth. The Dem party concealed the condition of Biden, lied about it, and perpetuated a fraud on the American public.

These are all politicians. Character isn’t a requirement or trait they concern themselves with. Winning and power. Nothing else

The character shit is silly. This isn’t pence vs Carter

Last edited:
You realize that Harris and walz have been lying through their teeth. The Dem party concealed the condition of Biden, lied about it, and perpetuated a fraud on the American public.

These are all politicians. Character isn’t a requirement or trait they concern themselves with. Winning and power. Nothing else

The character shit is silly
💯

The character shit is silly
that you think there is any comparison between the character of harris/walz and Trump shows your delusion.

that you think there is any comparison between the character of harris/walz and Trump shows your delusion.
Lying about policies that important to millions of voters to get votes is despicable. Lying about the condition of Biden. That’s our safety etc. despicable.

No difference between trump and them. None. They all will say anything

The character shit is silly. This isn’t pence vs Carter
What's silly is your false equivalence. But I realize false equivalences are Chapter 1 of the Trump/MAGA playbook.

Lying about policies that important to millions of voters to get votes is despicable. Lying about the condition of Biden. That’s our safety etc. despicable.

No difference between trump and them. None. They all will say anything
There's plenty of difference. They are very different kinds of character flaws. We can disagree on how important they are relatively speaking, but it's just incorrect to dismissively equate them.

Yes I consider lying to the public about policy far worse
because trump doesn't lie about policy? lmao

Even if lying was the worst sin in the book (worse than sexual assault, bragging about it and all the other things Trump has done), Trump stills lies more often than Harris and Walz combined.

The party of hate and anti free speech is now after of all people Brittany Mahomes. Maybe Cuban will try to ban her from Mavs games.

yup, MAGA party is all about love and freedom...unless you are black, LBTQ or woke.

because trump doesn't lie about policy? lmao

Even if lying was the worst sin in the book (worse than sexual assault, bragging about it and all the other things Trump has done), Trump stills lies more often than Harris and Walz combined.
That’s the point. Both sides lie through their teeth. The scale or import depends on your own values. For me they’re both so bad character is a wash

yup, MAGA party is all about love and freedom...unless you are black, LBTQ or woke.
Let’s think about this Dem party. They actively concealed the condition of the president from the public. How scary is that!! Then affirmatively sent out the press sect to lie about it daily. He’s sharp as ever. Then they install the vp and to hear Newsom there wasn’t a lot of democracy in that decision, without a vote, who along with her vp stand up and lie about the major issues facing America. And you want to talk about trump? Lol. Physician heal thyself

You Dems would have more credibility if you just said yeah I hate the guy’s personality. I don’t want to hear him anymore

Or vote for him and then tell their kids, in any context, that character matters.

I voted for Trump, despite knowing what kind of man he was. And, honestly, if I had the 2016 election to do all over again, I'd vote for him again. I had my reasons and I was comfortable with them.

I think people had to make the same bargain with Clinton, BTW. It was no secret in 1992 that he was a lecher. I do remember a lot of people insisting that he was just the victim of a smear campaign (including his own wife, who clearly knew the truth). So I guess they can just claim that they were fooled. But I think most of his voters knew it and were OK with it -- or, at least, believed that the ends at stake justified those particular means.

There's plenty of difference. They are very different kinds of character flaws. We can disagree on how important they are relatively speaking, but it's just incorrect to dismissively equate them.
Trump has a character flaw and it often gets the best of him. Kamala does not have much of a character flaw, she is just a moron, she knows it, and she compensates with the cackle and avoiding challenges, like a one-on-one interview.

Last edited:
The party of hate and anti free speech is now after of all people Brittany Mahomes. Maybe Cuban will try to ban her from Mavs games.

This is just too much to take. Cats and dogs living together, in harmony and all that.

As a Joe Burrow and Bengals fan, everything having to do with the Chiefs is satanic, including Patrick Mahomes, Kelce and that so-called singer. And now you’re telling me that Mrs. Mahomes might just be alright? Is the Sun coming up in the west now?

Trump has a character flaw and it often gets the best of him. Kamala does not have much of a character flaw, she is just a moron, she knows it, and she compensates with the cackle and avoiding challenges, like a one-on-one interview.
Usually we don't hear people say that sleeping your way to the top is very noble. But I guess the Democrats don't care their Presidential Candidate did it. Is Willie Brown alive? Let's ask him.

I swear I don’t know anybody.. especially those who call themselves Christians, can defend this abhorrent human being who we still have to refer to as Mr President
The thread title does deserve some acknowledgment here. Kudos.

Another argument for going retro and reverting back to the long-lamented thread view as opposed to this abhorrent topic view. Back in the day, each post in thread view had to have a title (which was taken advantage of by most, except for those few who would cowardly just respond in such a way so that “re: ((insert title of previous post))” appeared). Creativity and hilarity thus ensued. And then The Man had to go and stomp it out . . .

Reactions: 76-1 and mcmurtry66
Usually we don't hear people say that sleeping your way to the top is very noble. But I guess the Democrats don't care their Presidential Candidate did it. Is Willie Brown alive? Let's ask him.

lol. When your candidate bragged about committing sexual assault, I don't think you get to throw stones ;)

And Harris having a relationship with Brown was not immoral nor was it about helping her career.

About the only thing you have is sex outside of marriage and that is hardly unusual.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and stollcpa
I voted for Trump, despite knowing what kind of man he was. And, honestly, if I had the 2016 election to do all over again, I'd vote for him again. I had my reasons and I was comfortable with them.

I think people had to make the same bargain with Clinton, BTW. It was no secret in 1992 that he was a lecher. I do remember a lot of people insisting that he was just the victim of a smear campaign (including his own wife, who clearly knew the truth). So I guess they can just claim that they were fooled. But I think most of his voters knew it and were OK with it -- or, at least, believed that the ends at stake justified those particular means.
Does attempting to overthrow the election have any bearing on your thinking?

If trump being a cheater was as far as it went, then I would see your point/comparison.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and Bowlmania

I’m not talking about Trump’s philandering. That’s just one piece of his abysmal character and far from the most important.

I fully understand why people voted for him in 2016. Clinton was a terrible candidate and Trump was viewed by many as a no-bullshit, tell-it-like-it-is guy.

The problem is he turned out to be all-bullshit and tell-it-like-it-isn’t. His Big Lie following the 2020 election, which he continues to promote, was an unforgivable sin for an American president. It caused (and continues to cause) incalculable damage to the nation, and he’s going to pull the same shit this November. He’s already proclaimed that the only way (the ONLY way) he can lose is if the election is rigged. Not a great message and look for someone who aspires to the presidency of a representative democracy that requires the faith of voters in its election system. For me, this by itself is disqualifying.

I could go on but there’s no need. The story of Don the Con is well-documented. His own sister, the late Judge Maryanne Trump Barry, is on tape saying “he has no principles. None.” But promoting the idea that his opponent, a female candidate for president of the United States, is where she is because she’s given head is a new low, even for him. I am looking forward to the ass-kicking that Harris and Walz will administer to this unfit lowlife in November.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
If trump being a cheater was as far as it went, then I would see your point/comparison.
My point wasn't to compare Clinton and Trump's lists of character flaws. My point was just that it's not that surprising that voters will overlook them -- or at least put them in a pros/cons balance against what they see as the benefits of voting for a candidate.

Again, I was pretty sure I had a good grasp on what kind of man Donald Trump was. He's been in the public eye for 4 decades or so -- and he wasn't ever shy about putting it out there for everybody to see. In fact, I'd even say he deliberately traded on it. Despite this, I voted for him -- essentially because I thought the juice was worth the squeeze, given the circumstances.

My point wasn't to compare Clinton and Trump's lists of character flaws. My point was just that it's not that surprising that voters will overlook them -- or at least put them in a pros/cons balance against what they see as the benefits of voting for a candidate.

Again, I was pretty sure I had a good grasp on what kind of man Donald Trump was. He's been in the public eye for 4 decades or so -- and he wasn't ever shy about putting it out there for everybody to see. In fact, I'd even say he deliberately traded on it. Despite this, I voted for him -- essentially because I thought the juice was worth the squeeze, given the circumstances.
Co-sign. And I’ll do it again

I fully understand why people voted for him in 2016. Clinton was a terrible candidate and Trump was viewed by many as a no-bullshit, tell-it-like-it-is guy.

The problem is he turned out to be all-bullshit and tell-it-like-it-isn’t.

Oh, I knew that he was all bullshit. In no way did I vote for him because I thought he was a no-bullshit, tell-it-like-it-is guy. I knew he was a hedonistic, narcissistic con artist from the first time I saw him on the old NBC Letterman show. I could only laugh as he was going into his spiel about building a wall and having Mexico pay for it. That's quintessential Trump. And, yeah, anybody who bought into that as if it was actually going to happen is a damned fool.

No, I voted for him pretty much entirely because the balance of the Supreme Court was at stake -- and, unfortunately, the judiciary has become the most consequential of the 3 branches of government.

Oh, I knew that he was all bullshit. In no way did I vote for him because I thought he was a no-bullshit, tell-it-like-it-is guy. I knew he was a hedonistic, narcissistic con artist from the first time I saw him on the old NBC Letterman show.

No, I voted for him pretty much entirely because the balance of the Supreme Court was at stake -- and, unfortunately, the judiciary has become the most consequential of the 3 branches of government.
Great. And he'll get two more picks if he's elected, so five of the nine justices would be his picks. That's another reason I'm NOT voting for him.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Great. And he'll get two more picks if he's elected, so five of the nine justices would be his picks. That's another reason I'm NOT voting for him.
Totally get that. Don’t want cons s.Ct. Justices. Don’t like his take on nato. Etc. All good and understandable. The character shit when the alternative is this iteration of the Dem party doesn’t hold water.

Reactions: jet812
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT