ADVERTISEMENT

Birthday Ideas

Indigo1983

Redshirt
May 13, 2018
Any birthday celebration ideas? I live in LA and have stacks to blow. I usually thank my mom for giving me life and buy her a gift and card.

Any birthday celebration ideas? I live in LA and have stacks to blow. I usually thank my mom for giving me life and buy her a gift and card.

Come on Indi!! You live in LA with cash and you need ideas from hillbilly folks like ourselves? You got a super king size bed? If not, go give yourself a pressie.

maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: Indigo1983
Come on Indi!! You live in LA with cash and you need ideas from hillbilly folks like ourselves? You got a super king size bed? If not, go give yourself a pressie.

maxresdefault.jpg

Haha you guys are part of my family as far as I’m concerned

That's very nice of you to get your mom a present on your birthday! It is a tradition for me to get my mom a bouquet of flowers on every one of my birthdays! Now that I am a mother myself and realize that being a mom isn't easy, I want to pass this tradition to my kids. I want them to be thankful not only to their parents but also to all the people who have helped them throughout their entire life journey! I think it's a bit difficult to come up with many celebration ideas since covid is here to stay! I would suggest you throw an unforgettable online birthday party since this will be the safest way to celebrate your birthday this year. A bit of patience, and next year, hopefully, we'll all throw birthday parties in the club!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT