ADVERTISEMENT

Bill Clinton Losing It Too

Why, Bill? Like your wife, too fat...

A FUNDING BREAKDOWN​

Total size: $118.3 billion. That includes:

• About $60 billion in military aid for Ukraine
  • $14.1 billion in aid for Israel
  • $4.83 billion in aid for the Indo-Pacific region
  • $10 billion in humanitarian assistance for Ukraine, Israel, Gaza, among other places
  • $2.3 billion in refugee assistance inside the U.S.
  • $20.2 billion for improvements to U.S. border security
  • $2.72 billion for domestic uranium enrichment
So, you think the bolded is why Trump killed the bill?

I agree. He didn't want any amount passed for improvements to border security and immigration.

This is a few years old, but isn't any less true now.

image.png

His latest video selling his custom Ferrari for his birthday last weekend.
Bill started to look much older than his years after his quadruple bypass in 2004. Heart disease will cut years off your life.

Reactions: DANC
Which part?

The video clip or this quote:

"On the immigration thing, [Kamala’s] the only candidate who has actually endorsed a bill that would hold down immigration any given year to a certain point and then made sure we gave people a decent place to live, didn't divide people from their children. And we did total vetting before people got in. Now, Trump killed the bill. The bill was being written by senior Republicans in the Senate, and he killed the bill. Why?" Clinton said.
It was a bad bill. That's why.

Which part?

"On the immigration thing, [Kamala’s] the only candidate who has actually endorsed a bill that would hold down immigration any given year to a certain point and then made sure we gave people a decent place to live, didn't divide people from their children. And we did total vetting before people got in. Now, Trump killed the bill. The bill was being written by senior Republicans in the Senate, and he killed the bill. Why?" Clinton said.
🤡

i wasn't paying close attention but i skimmed an article that said we are basically maxed out on our life span. sure there are a few anomalous areas, blue zone living, but where we are today is maxed out and it won't change for quite some time. 80 is about the time we crater

My Dougie Howser PCP says she orders up all these tests so she can get me to 80. After that I'm on my own.

• Love
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Which part?

"On the immigration thing, [Kamala’s] the only candidate who has actually endorsed a bill that would hold down immigration any given year to a certain point and then made sure we gave people a decent place to live, didn't divide people from their children. And we did total vetting before people got in. Now, Trump killed the bill. The bill was being written by senior Republicans in the Senate, and he killed the bill. Why?" Clinton

It was a bad bill. That's why.
Not for Ukraine and Israel.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT