ADVERTISEMENT

Big Man U

I figured perhaps one Hoosier with either coaching or playing experience would be honest about Edey. I have heard almost unanimous praise of Edey from former high school and college coaches, an NBA scout and former players. Most have not only viewed his workout video, but seen him play one or more times. Comments range from “Amazing footwork, basketball instincts and poise for such limited exposure as three years.” to “Outstanding athleticism, excellent free throw and shooting form with soft touch. Unlimited upside potential. Great feet and good hands.” Others “Carries 285 well and should get much stronger with quality strength and conditioning program.” Lastly, “What a steal for a kid with another year of high school eligibility.”

Sounds good. It will be interesting to see how he develops.

You are a PU fan, yet subscribe to an IU account? For 20 years?!? That is insane: you need help. I have never had a desire to purchase a PU site subscription.

I honestly don't know which is more pathetic: posing as another poster or posting this much on an IU board as a PU fan. Now that I think about it, I'm thinking the real thing is way more creepy and sad.

It is so true! Many PU fans are more IU haters than PU fans! That is so screwed up!

Des is a legit poster who has posted respectfully here for years. He is well versed and knows a lot of the old timers all over the BIG.

Leave him be.

You are a PU fan, yet subscribe to an IU account? For 20 years?!? That is insane: you need help. I have never had a desire to purchase a PU site subscription.

I honestly don't know which is more pathetic: posing as another poster or posting this much on an IU board as a PU fan. Now that I think about it, I'm thinking the real thing is way more creepy and sad.

It is so true! Many PU fans are more IU haters than PU fans! That is so screwed up!

LOL...You need some serious mental help.

Fat fingered the phone and you busted me. Your life is now a success.

Great that you are still here though.

I haven't been to this site in over a decade. I just popped in a day ago on a whim and it's been comedy gold, so far.
I feel bad for poor Jimbo. He's one of those guys, who knows what he knows and no amount of factual information can sway his opinion from what he wants to believe. Apparently, a few of us are just figments of our collective imaginations and we really don't exist. Is that Jimbo's version of Cancel Culture?

I'll pop in and out periodically, just to mess with Jimbo's mind.

I haven't been to this site in over a decade. I just popped in a day ago on a whim and it's been comedy gold, so far.
I feel bad for poor Jimbo. He's one of those guys, who knows what he knows and no amount of factual information can sway his opinion from what he wants to believe. Apparently, a few of us are just figments of our collective imaginations and we really don't exist. Is that Jimbo's version of Cancel Culture?

I'll pop in and out periodically, just to mess with Jimbo's mind.

Stay as long as you need to. Self-esteem is important and we want you to get some in whatever manner is necessary.

I figured perhaps one Hoosier with either coaching or playing experience would be honest about Edey. I have heard almost unanimous praise of Edey from former high school and college....”

Well.....there was also unanimous praise of Archie Miller before he took the job at IU and we know how that worked out.

Wrong! What in the hell did Brohm take over compared to Archie. 2 bowl games right off the bat...Archie didn't see a game in the tourney. Don't give me the would've or should've from last year. Makes you guys sound pathetic and reaching for something....just stop....you didn't. Comparing the 2 is a joke, but I always get a laugh out of you.
Brohm has gotten progressively worse during his tenure. After he forced Purdue to make him the 10th highest paid coach in the country, he put his feet and started coasting. He did okay with Hazel’s players, but once he got his own, he’s been straight trash.

• Love
Reactions: jimmygoiu
Brohm has gotten progressively worse during his tenure. After he forced Purdue to make him the 10th highest paid coach in the country, he put his feet and started coasting. He did okay with Hazel’s players, but once he got his own, he’s been straight trash.
Inefficient chucker Ivey, nothing special Edey, do you have a pet name for Brohm as well?

• Haha
Reactions: Poprudy
Nope you did. Don’t care to own your own handiwork?
I called Ivey an inefficient chucker (he is), and also said Edey isn’t anything special (he isn’t). You made up those pet names by adding their names onto the end though. Did you think of a pet name for Brohm? Brohm the Burglar seems appropriate considering all the cash he has stolen from Purdue. 10th highest paid coach in the country... LOL.

Performance command respect. Never more so than in sports.
Gene Keady never went to a Final Four and has a losing record against IU.

Your statement makes two points and is incorrect in total. The first one is correct. The second is not according to B1G records thus making the entire sentence incorrect. The B1G never accepted a position posited by the NCAA over the Clay matter. So according to conference records, you are factually wrong.

Last edited:
Your statement makes two points and is incorrect in total. The first one is correct. The second is not according to B1G records thus making the entire sentence incorrect. The B1G never accepted a position posited by the NCAA over the Clay matter. So according to conference records, you are factually wrong.
Keady had a winning record vs Knight and losing record vs IU.
Knight had a winning record vs Purdue and losing record vs Keady.

Your position is poorly constructed as usual.

He is "factually wrong" if you apply the local Big Ten determination
He is factually correct if you apply the broader governing body determination.

While you make this destinction, your first sentence makes an assesment that is not established. It's ok though, we understand your need to do so. Either way PU was smart to deny and fight the violations, IU was dumb enough to self report and self sanction (much lesser violations of course)

Have you pissed off any player's parents this year? Maybe you learned your lesson about personal attacks on 19 year old kids you have never met...??

Reactions: TrojanFan004
I figured perhaps one Hoosier with either coaching or playing experience would be honest about Edey. I have heard almost unanimous praise of Edey from former high school and college coaches, an NBA scout and former players. Most have not only viewed his workout video, but seen him play one or more times. Comments range from “Amazing footwork, basketball instincts and poise for such limited exposure as three years.” to “Outstanding athleticism, excellent free throw and shooting form with soft touch. Unlimited upside potential. Great feet and good hands.” Others “Carries 285 well and should get much stronger with quality strength and conditioning program.” Lastly, “What a steal for a kid with another year of high school eligibility.”
Why do you care what IU fans think of him? Oh yeah, never mind...

Looks like your boy Ordfan won't stop sobbing until I am in your bracket. Feel free if it helps him calm down. It matters not to me.

You've had a legendary run but you got bounced by Hatchets 7. There's always next year. I've got $$$ on your magnanimous return. Nobody, I mean nobody puts Baby in the corner.

You've had a legendary run but you got bounced by Hatchets 7. There's always next year. I've got $$$ on your magnanimous return. Nobody, I mean nobody puts Baby in the corner.
This is like Gary Barta disrespecting the football Hoosiers. Court is screaming for relevance . . . there’s no way you can give him a friendly pat on the head, especially as hard as he tries?

Here's the big thing,IU 24 national championships ,purdont 1 . Who has the better sports programs ? Hahahahaha 😂😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT