ADVERTISEMENT

Myles Rice

Many people up here say it’s because his dad valued scoring and winning over developing some important skills like shooting and different types of dribbling skill.

Treys youth teams all won tournaments and stuff, and he dominated, but he literally never took outside shots.

No clue how true that is. I do know that while his dad is a solid HS coach, he makes Hurley look calm on the sidelines. Not a very well liked coach in our area. And if the stuff about how he coached Trey is true, I can definitely see how he failed to learn proper form outside about 5-10 feet.
Mark was ousted from Carmel after the whole school bus hazing incident. Had a great run there coaching the likes of McRoberts, Jake Kelly, Dan Moore etc.

He wasn’t very happy about it.

Trying to imagine a player telling RMK what he is or isn't willing to do for the good of the team.
Of all the players on the team, Galloway seems like the one that would best fit on a Knight coached IU team.

So? Alabama gave up open shots to run his junk system. Wins a bunch of games but never the big one. They literally give up open midrange shots at all costs. It cost them. Took 4 all year. Was easy for UConn to guard the 3.
I would love this for to be our system Oats is getting paid for it too Kentucky wanted him Alabama is not letting him go. He is one of the best coaches in the country.

I would love this for to be our system Oats is getting paid for it too Kentucky wanted him Alabama is not letting him go. He is one of the best coaches in the country.
It’s ok not to take lower percentage(efficiency) shots but when it’s open you take it. You think Knight would’ve not made the adjustment to win?
It’s gimmicky. It works until you get out rebounded or guarded. That’s why he’s a final 4 type but not a championship type.

Reactions: bawlmer and asindc
It’s ok not to take lower percentage(efficiency) shots but when it’s open you take it. You think Knight would’ve not made the adjustment to win?
It’s gimmicky. It works until you get out rebounded or guarded. That’s why he’s a final 4 type but not a championship type.
I can't see how it's advantageous if I only have to focus on stopping you in about 20% of your offensive court space.

Reactions: T.M.P.
IU hasn't signed Rice yet, but I'll go on record saying I think he is probably a really good pick up as a starting PG.

He seems to have a bit of Kevin Johnson game. Looks like a baller.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT