ADVERTISEMENT

Big 10 Network

mk23

Senior
Dec 7, 2005
Just noticed this weekend's series with Penn State is the last time we are able to watch a game online. Everything else is listed as "live stats" and "listen." What are better odds, that IU allows fans or BTN decides to show more games? I'm really hoping for both, but I'd settle for either. Whatever the case, Go Hoosiers!

Just noticed this weekend's series with Penn State is the last time we are able to watch a game online. Everything else is listed as "live stats" and "listen." What are better odds, that IU allows fans or BTN decides to show more games? I'm really hoping for both, but I'd settle for either. Whatever the case, Go Hoosiers!

I would probably bank on games being streamed. Home games at minimum

Reactions: mk23
They don't have previews listed either. Maybe they're just not updating anything further out than the next series?

If you look at the BTN schedule, everything is TBA in that same timeframe as the purdue series.

Reactions: mk23 and ptrich
They don't have previews listed either. Maybe they're just not updating anything further out than the next series?

If you look at the BTN schedule, everything is TBA in that same timeframe as the purdue series.
I don't know, but I think you may be right about them cautiously taking it one week to the next as far as scheduling coverage with the rescheduling of games that have gone on throughout sports this past year.

Reactions: mk23
I don't know, but I think you may be right about them cautiously taking it one week to the next as far as scheduling coverage with the rescheduling of games that have gone on throughout sports this past year.
I hope that's the case. I'd love to be able to watch some IU baseball. Maybe make breakfast here at home, eat it out on the deck and pretend we're at the spoon, then walk into the family room to watch and then head back out onto the deck to pretend we're at the Lion or Crazy Horse.

Just noticed the schedule has been updated now showing this weekend’s game will be streamed. Cool. Sweep the Boilers!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT