ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Speech Tonight

stollcpa

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2010
Is this all democrats have? This junk isn’t getting the votes the democrats need.

Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU
Is this all democrats have? This junk isn’t getting the votes the democrats need.

At least it was a better background.

Reactions: DANC and larsIU
So how about a moment of honesty. Do you really think independents and moderate democrats really want to keep hearing this?

Hell weaponizing the FBI and DOJ to go after political enemies is a threat to democracy.
Dems haven't weaponized fbi or the doj. When you start being honest, then we can have a discussion.

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey
So how about a moment of honesty. Do you really think independents and moderate democrats really want to keep hearing this?

Hell weaponizing the FBI and DOJ to go after political enemies is a threat to democracy.
It is and Trump should not have done it. We are in agreement.

His speeches are all, “lookout for the GOP Boogeyman!” now days. It’s white noise at this point. Only the dumbest of the general public still take him seriously.

Both parties use scare tactics, but rarely have we seen the office of the presidency abused to this degree for political campaigns.

Fine. No argument.

How about weaponizing foreign aid for the same purpose?

It seems stolls stance so far

Fine - Lock Hillary up for classified emails on a server, even with her cooperating with the investigation

Against - going after Trump for stealing classified documents and refusing to give them back

Fine - weaponizing foreign aid for political gain

His stance makes perfect sense. Gop are trustworthy so they can do no wrong. Liberals are enemy #1 and must be taken down by any means necessary.

His speeches are all, “lookout for the GOP Boogeyman!” now days. It’s white noise at this point. Only the dumbest of the general public still take him seriously.

Both parties use scare tactics, but rarely have we seen the office of the presidency abused to this degree for political campaigns.
Oh please. Lol. Remember when Trump broke precedence and used the White House for backdrops during his campaign?

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Odd that you continue to hold Trump as the standard for your politicians actions. Brain. Rot.
Merely responding to post that mistakingly said it’s rarely been seen when it was JUST seen. Is that difficult?m

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Merely responding to post that mistakingly said it’s rarely been seen when it was JUST seen. Is that difficult?m
What appears to be difficult, is for you to give your Trump obsession up. He would appreciate this, no doubt…

The best thing that could happen to you would be for him to get elected again. Just imagine how mad you could stay bitching about him all of the time.

Did you actually watch it?

Reactions: Bligedy
What appears to be difficult, is for you to give your Trump obsession up. He would appreciate this, no doubt…

The best thing that could happen to you would be for him to get elected again. Just imagine how mad you could stay bitching about him all of the time.
Yes I’m the one obsessed not the ones that have the flags, hats, tattoos, house painted.. Makes sense, makes sense. Sorry but when people are mistaken or lying, I’ll point it out. You know, telling it like it is.

Yes I’m the one obsessed not the ones that have the flags, I guess.hats, tattoos, house painted.. Makes sense, makes sense. Sorry but when people are mistaken or lying, I’ll point it out. You know, telling it like it is.
They are as well, just like you. Two sides of the same coin, & you have thrown in your lot with them. Congrats, I guess.

Yes I’m the one obsessed not the ones that have the flags, hats, tattoos, house painted.. Makes sense, makes sense. Sorry but when people are mistaken or lying, I’ll point it out. You know, telling it like it is.
Do you feel the same way about gay partners with flags,hats,tattoos and rainbow painted houses?

I guess we differ on the definition of "rarely". At least with respect to the previous Admin...

Short memory there Farve?...

Should I continue? I guarantee you there are plenty more...

Reactions: MrBing and zeke4ahs
I have no issue with that Biden said in his speech....I generally agree with it.

But the best antidote to whatever you want to label the last 6-7 years is good, competent govt. And the last two years haven't been a great example of that.

Oh no, jet will tell you that you are Trump obsessed for fact checking.
The people who" like" jet's posts tell me all I need to know about the worthiness of his contributions.

Either Farva lied and I pointed it out, or maybe he truly forgot, and I just reminded him. But if you're going to claim that Biden has weaponized or politicized the office more than anyone else, the very least I'm going to do is show what a BS claim that is...

The people who" like" jet's posts tell me all I need to know about the worthiness of his contributions.

Either Farva lied and I pointed it out, or maybe he truly forgot, and I just reminded him. But if you're going to claim that Biden has weaponized or politicized the office more than anyone else, the very least I'm going to do is show what a BS claim that is...
To the extent that trump use his office to stump for political campaigns I can say unequivocally it was wrong. Can you say the same about Biden?

You can’t. Which is why you are an unserious person.

Aint a tarmac anywhere empty of Democrat hypocrites. Which airport you at?
Member when Barr gave a totally biased presentation of the Mueller report? Or….a few other things….https://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2021/06/cnn-analyst-discusses-bill-barrs-impact/

Reactions: MrBing
Great. Did he promise allow as much fentanyl cross his open border as it takes to save democracy?
Yeah I'm surprised he didn't even send any thoughts and prayers for all of the kids we lost over Halloween eating that candy colored fentanyl you've been trying to scare everyone with.

What an evil, heartless man.

Reactions: outside shooter
Yeah I'm surprised he didn't even send any thoughts and prayers for all of the kids we lost over Halloween eating that candy colored fentanyl you've been trying to scare everyone with.

What an evil, heartless man.
We are being targeted by China and Iran and their weapon is fentanyl. The Biden brain trust, (Biden Harris, Mayorkas) is Clueless.

US-OD-CHART2021.jpg

It was a little tiresome when he kept repeating that very few Republicans are hard core MAGA, and far fewer still are committed to violence. He made it clear to even the dimmest of dim bulbs that he was not implying that all, most, or even many Republicans voters buy into political violence, like was used on Mr. Pelosi.

We are being targeted by China and Iran and their weapon is fentanyl. The Biden brain trust, (Biden Harris, Mayorkas) is Clueless.

US-OD-CHART2021.jpg

Well it's believed that our fentanyl problem is coming through our ports and not through the southern border from evil southern immigrants.....so please stop trying to kill two birds with one stone with your fear mongering.

Secondly Trump make a nice (and I'm not being snarky) initial step in 2017 by creating an opioid and fentanyl act committee.

Only to sideline and defund it the next year which meant we ended up going two years without a national strategy on it.

Supposedly we're trying to pass this. Do you think it will get Republican support? I don't.

I have no issue with that Biden said in his speech....I generally agree with it.

But the best antidote to whatever you want to label the last 6-7 years is good, competent govt. And the last two years haven't been a great example of that.
You really believe democracy is at stake this election? Surely you think that’s hyperbole? Why isn’t Biden talking about inflation, crime, border security, education and other issues? Of course we know why he’s not talking about real issues. He’s screwing them all up

I can admit my post that democrats weaponizing the FBI and DOJ against republicans is hyperbole. I do believe they have misbehaved.

All Biden has is Trump bad, Trump bad, Trump bad. Trump isn’t running.

You really believe democracy is at stake this election? Surely you think that’s hyperbole? Why isn’t Biden talking about inflation, crime, border security, education and other issues? Of course we know why he’s not talking about real issues. He’s screwing them all up

I can admit my post that democrats weaponizing the FBI and DOJ against republicans is hyperbole. I do believe they have misbehaved.

All Biden has is Trump bad, Trump bad, Trump bad. Trump isn’t running.
Trump isn't running but a lot of gop politicians are seeking and getting his endorsements. Don't pretend like he has just slicked back into the hole he came from because that is far from the truth.

When you have people sitting at drop boxes with their guns and people canvassing houses asking personal questions about their voting history and whereabouts of family, then yes democracy is at stake. Voter intimidation/suppression is not ok

• Haha
Reactions: Bill4411 and ulrey
Trump isn't running but a lot of gop politicians are seeking and getting his endorsements. Don't pretend like he has just slicked back into the hole he came from because that is far from the truth.

When you have people sitting at drop boxes with their guns and people canvassing houses asking personal questions about their voting history and whereabouts of family, then yes democracy is at stake. Voter intimidation/suppression is not ok
You don’t believe any of that. You’re just trying to upset the conservative’s on this board.
By the way you’re pretty good at it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT