ADVERTISEMENT

Biden options

Which Democratic option would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
The argument for what? Dbm keeps writing that Daniels received the payment when Trump was President. That’s flat out false. He keeps writing it that way for a reason— he’s a liar.
To be fair, he completely believes a ton of lies. If Trump says it, it’s gospel. If a Trumpster Twitter Twitter tweets a lie, he believes it with all his heart. He lives in an alternate reality.

Biden looks bad in the first debate and a whole host of Dems are considering what other options are available.

That got me thinking. Is there anything that Trump could do to make many in the GOP conduct the same exercise?

Reactions: Bowlmania
I think he's saying Trump didn't sign any check to Cohen until he as President. Not that that's an official act.

Stormy got her money from Cohen, which Trump claims he never authorized, prior to the election.

The point seems moot to me, since none of it was an official act.
That's not what he's writing, DANC. Your reasoning. of course, is exactly why dbmhoosier doesn't need to lie about when Stormy Daniels was paid. But he continues to do so. Probably because he doesn't understand the any of the legal issues and thinks he needs to.

As for the "Trump never authorized it" argument, I'd put that in the same category as the "I didn't sleep with her" defense if he maintained it. But he didn't.

That's not what he's writing, DANC. Your reasoning. of course, is exactly why dbmhoosier doesn't need to lie about when Stormy Daniels was paid. But he continues to do so. Probably because he doesn't understand the any of the legal issues and thinks he needs to.

As for the "Trump never authorized it" argument, I'd put that in the same category as the "I didn't sleep with her" defense if he maintained it. But he didn't.

Damn it, Brad.

If you don't stop this shit posting, you're going to ruin your MAGA image.

Get it together.

Biden looks bad in the first debate and a whole host of Dems are considering what other options are available.

That got me thinking. Is there anything that Trump could do to make many in the GOP conduct the same exercise?
Honestly... he's done so many things already that traditionally would have been disqualifying, that its hard to come up with much of anything that would cause such an open pushback against him, from GOP people.

He might lose some more non MAGA GOP type people if he flip flopped and openly cozied up to some AOC type Democrats. But the bulk of the MAGA people would champion his willingness to reach across the aisle...and all of a sudden AOC would be hot again...

Not be awesome.

Full House 90S Tv GIF

Trump could loudly shart on stage, slip on the brown puddle, pull out a gun and shoot out all of the camera men and their cameras, and yet the Cult would still kiss his shart-smeared ass. Then he'd collect the puddle, bottle it, and sell samples of it to the dbms of the world. They would pay extra for chunks. 10-times premium for corn in there.

Last edited:
I'm dense...are you trolling here?... is there any thread of belief in this on your part?

There are so many reasons why this makes zero sense, versus your posting history...I'm not sure where to start.
I guess you're dense then. Want another link? You have a problem here? The dem party is exactly what this man says it is, what is it you do not understand? You need help comprehending? All we have done the last few years is watch the dem party turn this country upside down and backwards with no laws or upholding of the laws. I'm not going to post for the 1000th time and argue against a dense skull that continues to circle jerk this sickening madness.

Another link

https://www2.ljworld.com/news/2010/jun/18/man-curses-democrats-120-year-old-grave/

Here's another

I don't know what to tell you except you are a product created. An end result. Don't bother with Google LMAO they will steer you like they have your whole life to get you to this point. Good Luck.

I guess you're dense then. Want another link? You have a problem here? The dem party is exactly what this man says it is, what is it you do not understand? You need help comprehending? All we have done the last few years is watch the dem party turn this country upside down and backwards with no laws or upholding of the laws. I'm not going to post for the 1000th time and argue against a dense skull that continues to circle jerk this sickening madness.

Another link

https://www2.ljworld.com/news/2010/jun/18/man-curses-democrats-120-year-old-grave/

Here's another

I don't know what to tell you except you are a product created. An end result. Don't bother with Google LMAO they will steer you like they have your whole life to get you to this point. Good Luck.
The political party ideologies in the 1800s aren't even remotely similar to what they are today... One of the reasons I've never been an active supporter to either party...they're just names for groups of people who's beliefs ebb and flow.

Another link

Here's another

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier

Authorizing payment has nothing to do with how it was posted in the general ledger. Trump wasn’t telling the accountants where to post checks. If he did, why didn’t Bragg call the CPA?

No Whitesnake?

Once again, leaving yourself open for a coup. Don't think for one minute that @BradStevens isn't paying attention to your flank.
Great call!! As for brad. Please. We’re basically like an outlaw biker gang. Auburn is our rally. Brad isn’t even in the gang much less a patched threat. He’d have to spend a year motherfcking hoot and Marv to get a probationary trial

Great call!! As for brad. Please. We’re basically like an outlaw biker gang. Auburn is our rally. Brad isn’t even in the gang much less a patched threat. He’d have to spend a year motherfcking hoot and Marv to get a probationary trial
If Sons of Anarchy taught me anything, it's that you have to keep an eye out for the Irish and Mayans. Brad may be a deadly combo of both the Butcher of Belfast and El Padrino.

Are they actually gonna do it?

I think they will. They're already changing the narrative on her.

If they run her and she's defeated, then that will prove to them America is a racist nation.

They're going to lose anyway, if they're honest with themselves. They might as well go with someone who has no future ambitions - she's where she wants to be and will go away if she loses this election and Dems can blame her.

I don't really see any further downside for the Dems by running Kamala this year.

I've met @Joe_Hoopsier

I can guarantee you he has a leather motocycle club jacket. He'd definitely be our enforcer.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT