ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Lie File: Sigh, another one....

Reactions: ribbont
200.webp

The reporter evidently had no clue it was a lie or else is in the bag for Biden.

Can you imagine Trump not being challenged in an interview if he said something as false as that?
Not just that, it's the "fact check" Bullshit. They would be ALL OVER that!!! It's constant, nonstop, furry food BS, that the furrys consume daily and stay confused. Then they come on here and need b!tchslapped to make em stop.

And his mini me character KJP, JLP, whatever it is so called press secretary that comes out and parrots his nonsense daily. I swear if you carbon copied KJP from the neck up you would have the perfect pencil eraser topper from back in the day!

Reactions: DANC
Not just that, it's the "fact check" Bullshit. They would be ALL OVER that!!! It's constant, nonstop, furry food BS, that the furrys consume daily and stay confused. Then they come on here and need b!tchslapped to make em stop.

And his mini me character KJP, JLP, whatever it is so called press secretary that comes out and parrots his nonsense daily. I swear if you carbon copied KJP from the neck up you would have the perfect pencil eraser topper from back in the day!
All true..

But you have to admit, KJP is kinda cute. That little button nose and cotton top hair due. She seems to work out and stay fit. I love it with the peacock colors that she uses as eye shadow.
You don't think she has ballz do you ?

All true..

But you have to admit, KJP is kinda cute. That little button nose and cotton top hair due. She seems to work out and stay fit. I love it with the peacock colors that she uses as eye shadow.
I don't know anything is possible in the Biden DEI world. Is it a she?

All true..

She's not my cup of tea, but she looks a lot younger than her 52 years.

All true..

She's a solid third after McEnany and Psaki if we're ranking the last three Press Sec's.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT