ADVERTISEMENT

Being a man

Old friend called me one day and wanted a referral for a divorce attorney. It was an amicable split, no kids, few assets. They did a simple dissolution.

About a month later he calls to thank me for the referral. Says attorney was great, and everything was finalized the day before. “And to celebrate we had the best sex ever last night!”

Calls me a month later: “Guess what? I’m going to be a dad!

Second divorce was a bit more complicated than the first.

Old friend called me one day and wanted a referral for a divorce attorney. It was an amicable split, no kids, few assets. They did a simple dissolution.

About a month later he calls to thank me for the referral. Says attorney was great, and everything was finalized the day before. “And to celebrate we had the best sex ever last night!”

Did you get multiple referral fees?

Wait, he banged the lawyer right?

Did you get multiple referral fees?
Every time.

Don't listen to One baller boogie.. Nothing says I DONT WANT YOU, like knocking her up in spite ! Worst case, you get another awesome kid and you will be on her mind for ever. That's revenge.

Man, you really don't like your coach do you.

I mean, trying to tie him down for another 18 years minimum worth of child support to a woman that he openly says he doesn't even want.

Coach, I'm not trying to tell you how to run your team, but I'd be looking at the free agents out there and seeing if there's any shooting guards available because this one here might be trying to get you terminated.

I mean, trying to tie him down for another 18 years minimum worth of child support to a woman that he openly says he doesn't even want.

Coach, I'm not trying to tell you how to run your team, but I'd be looking at the free agents out there and seeing if there's any shooting guards available because this one here might be trying to get you terminated.
They all turn on me. At my weakest moment DANC was fighting me over the definition of a puma.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC

But there is joy in the child and it would be concurrent sentences.

You suck at playing the spite game. You gotta score quick and biggly ! One more kid right now could be a game winner.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66

It's only an additional 2 or 3 years.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Her bf will be there. I won’t meet on a weekend in case I need a judge
You sure he's not there to film it? Some chicks dig dudes that dig that.

Still think you should bang her mom. Hell, maybe pick her mom and bring her to the unit.

270281.JPG

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT