ADVERTISEMENT

Being a man

She sent me vaca pics of our kid with her in a bikini. Was it coincidental? Were they THIRST TRAPS!!!!! Mind fcks for sure but I. Feel. Fine.
Spent 30 minutes at a buddy's house this evening. Guy just got divorced and opened up his Bumble App to show me the local 40-year-olds on there. Talk about thirst traps. Incredible. Now maybe there are more in Chicago than St. Louis, but I really think you're missing out not using that app.

Reactions: DANC
Spent 30 minutes at a buddy's house this evening. Guy just got divorced and opened up his Bumble App to show me the local 40-year-olds on there. Talk about thirst traps. Incredible. Now maybe there are more in Chicago than St. Louis, but I really think you're missing out not using that app.
Yeah I don’t think Stl is comparable to Chicago. I suspect I’d know half of them

You know what those women on Bumble do every morning?

Send pic's of themselves and their ex's kid to their ex. ... When women tell you who they are, believe them.

You drunk?
You know what those women on Bumble do every morning?

Send pic's of themselves and their ex's kid to their ex. ... When women tell you who they are, believe them.
I just got a text. A funny from instagram. No kid pic attached. Leaning towards thinking she’s getting confused and that those pics from the weekend were THIRST TRAPS

I just got a text. A funny from instagram. No kid pic attached. Leaning towards thinking she’s getting confused and that those pics from the weekend were THIRST TRAPS
11e673982be9b719e13376d137e9631b_w200.gif

• Love
Reactions: mcmurtry66
She want's her son to have a full blooded sibling. You're up to bat. Can you do it? You Thirsty enough? Swing batter batter swing batter batter swing batter batter swwwwiiiiiing..
honestly im not sure i want her. i just don't want this guy to have her. spite!!!! it's a strong motivator

Seriously, just send one dic pic and pretty pretty please report back what happens. If she gets really mad, tell her snarlcakes told you to do it. I’m sure she’ll understand.
she sent a text again this afternoon that invited a brief discussion. i threw in that she sent a thirst trap text yesterday and she totally ignored that portion of my text

Reactions: snarlcakes

i just got another random text from her. a funny story. WHAT IS GOING ON????!!!!!

Jesus, it's happening.

Don't do it man. Leave her alone. Keep it about the kid. Only about the kid. You want REVENGE! Leave her on read. You are not interested. Stay strong.

• Love
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Jesus, it's happening.

Don't do it man. Leave her alone. Keep it about the kid. Only about the kid. You want REVENGE! Leave her on read. You are not interested. Stay strong.
Don't listen to One baller boogie.. Nothing says I DONT WANT YOU, like knocking her up in spite ! Worst case, you get another awesome kid and you will be on her mind for ever. That's revenge.

define "masculine man" as you see it, so i'll know what the heck you're talking about..

Can’t do much better than Kipling—I like the very first sentence the best.

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies,
Or being hated, don’t give way to hating,
And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise:

If you can dream—and not make dreams your master;
If you can think—and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build ’em up with worn-out tools:

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breathe a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: ‘Hold on!’

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings—nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,
And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son!

that sounds awfully woke as the basis for this thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleMark
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT