ADVERTISEMENT

There is no better sports than the Stanley Cup Playoffs

Lots of friends have gone over to see the Trials. Looks like a great time. Lilly had a great meet plus she got engaged.
I have a friend who works for IN Sports Corp and he says they all want Indy to be permanent hosts. I don’t know what it is, but we seem to do really well at hosting these big events. Except for weather, I have no doubt we’d have gotten another Super Bowl. And PU engineers designed the pool!

Meh…. I’m watching the Olympic trials. Track and field and swimming . I don’t know what the first two are either. Oh and the Fever play the Sky this weekend. I would watch a game 7 Stanley Cup, but don’t normally care about hockey.
Holy Mary on Katie Ledecky's shoulders. She looks like a linebacker.

Holy Mary on Katie Ledecky's shoulders. She looks like a linebacker.
Yep she does. Swimmers often have shoulder problems when they get older, it puts so much pressure on them. Butterfly is the worst, and that’s what my sister swam. She’s due for her second rotator cuff surgery.

Yep she does. Swimmers often have shoulder problems when they get older, it puts so much pressure on them. Butterfly is the worst, and that’s what my sister swam. She’s due for her second rotator cuff surgery.
Rotator cuff surgery is horrible. I did my right one in late December thinking it wouldn’t be a problem in tax season. Couldn’t have been more wrong. The physical therapy is painful. My sister in law was my physical therapist. Finally after the second session she asked that I please take pain pill before session. She knew how much pain she was causing.

Rotator cuff surgery is horrible. I did my right one in late December thinking it wouldn’t be a problem in tax season. Couldn’t have been more wrong. The physical therapy is painful. My sister in law was my physical therapist. Finally after the second session she asked that I please take pain pill before session. She knew how much pain she was causing.
Sister of your ex? That might explain things.

Sister of your ex? That might explain things.
Widow of my brother.

I screwed up my therapy. When I did my self therapy, if they said to do 5 reps I did 10. I figured doing double would be double benefit. I was wrong.

Reactions: UncleMark
First period did not disappoint. It's incredible how all-out these guys go. I bet most of these players lose ten pounds over the course of the game.
Lol “all-out.” Is that a euphemism for frenetic mess? Or no rhythm?

Play two lines. Slow things down. Possess the puck.

My son had a great coach yesterday. Was telling the kids “Hockey is like jazz, not math.”

Think that would apply to soccer too, no?

• Love
Reactions: mcmurtry66
I thought any team blowing a 3-0 lead would be very shaky entering game 7, but not seeing it. Good thing I am no gambler

Don’t know much about Hockey but Florida is hammering the Oilers into the boards and no give back by the Oilers.

Reactions: BradStevens
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT