ADVERTISEMENT

B10 refs man…

IUNorth

Hall of Famer
Oct 25, 2002
This Wisky MSU game is hard to watch. They’re sooooo inconsistent. For stretches they’re letting MSU play Izzo football. Then they’re calling touch fouls. Then back to football play.

On one play Johnny Davis was basically repeatedly hammered with the ball 5-6 seconds before shooting. Finally they called it and he swing his arm down in frustration. Ref stared at him like he was gonna T him up??!! Call the damn fouls 5 seconds earlier and he won’t be pissed.

This Wisky MSU game is hard to watch. They’re sooooo inconsistent. For stretches they’re letting MSU play Izzo football. Then they’re calling touch fouls. Then back to football play.

On one play Johnny Davis was basically repeatedly hammered with the ball 5-6 seconds before shooting. Finally they called it and he swing his arm down in frustration. Ref stared at him like he was gonna T him up??!! Call the damn fouls 5 seconds earlier and he won’t be pissed.
That's also the Izzo effect ... I can't stand watching his teams play.

That's also the Izzo effect ... I can't stand watching his teams play.
Yeah me either. It often relates to success as the year wears on though, unfortunately. Most officiating crews don’t have the nuts to call all the fouls it would take to keep his teams under control. And then listen to his whining about it when they call them.

So basically because we play @ MSU we will probably loose to an less talented team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT