ADVERTISEMENT

Are VPM and McNutt the same person?

I like McNutt and VPM ... sure beats the hell out of reading TMP's inane posts.
Thats because they're actually smarter than you are. Always remember you're the dumbest most worthless poster on this board. VPM stupid is a degree above max coke stupid.

Give me some scientific examples since they are numerous. The reasons why Christians don't have a problem with a young Earth is because they believe in the power of God. The Bible says In The Beginning God created, out of nothing the Heavens and Earth. He created Adam as a man and Eve as a woman. They didn't need time to grow up. It really comes down to whether you first, believe there is a God, and second how powerful you think He is?
So Adam and Eve were hanging out with dinosaurs 6,000 years ago? Riveting.

Reactions: twenty02
Give me some scientific examples since they are numerous. The reasons why Christians don't have a problem with a young Earth is because they believe in the power of God. The Bible says In The Beginning God created, out of nothing the Heavens and Earth. He created Adam as a man and Eve as a woman. They didn't need time to grow up. It really comes down to whether you first, believe there is a God, and second how powerful you think He is?

Most Christians do have a problem with young earth nonsense. Most Christians throughout the world believe in evolution, and most church denominations teach and support evolutionary theory.

Only ass backward evangelicals in America seem to think otherwise.

Thats because they're actually smarter than you are. Always remember you're the dumbest most worthless poster on this board. VPM stupid is a degree above max coke stupid.
You never fail ... you can't not have the last word. Your pea brain won't allow it. Go listen to some Dead and die you moron. Try harder you worthless hack Your posts suck. Good god is jesus f'n with your brain or are you always this stupid?

Last edited:
You never fail ... you can't not have the last word. Your pea brain won't allow it. Go listen to some Dead and die you moron. Try harder you worthless hack Your posts suck. Good god is jesus f'n with your brain or are you always this stupid?
Listen dumbass, the whole point of informing you how stupid you are is to get you to finally stfu. There's no value to anything you've ever posted. You're not funny. You have no knowledge. And, you're clueless.

In fact I believe you're one of those all too common people who are so stupid they just don't understand how stupid they are. Didn't your parents, family, teachers, probation officer and speech therapists explain to you that you're on the very low end of the intelligence spectrum? No? Or did you just ignore them? There's a reason you rode the special bus.

See, you're dumb. Very dumb. When I tell you that you are the dumbest person on this board, I'm not talking trash. I'm actually being honest. Seriously, every person on this board, including the noted dumb fks are smarter than you. Do you get that?

You truly are the dumbest person on this board. That's not hyperbole. It's not an exaggeration. It is undeniable fact.

VPM is smarter than you, and, he believes the Earth is 6000 years old and believes science to be an opinion. Do you get how dumb you are yet? Lets put it this way - most of the mentally handicapped look at you with smug condescension. It's not your fault though, probably bad genetics. Intelligence is inherited from the female. Your Mom loved the meth, right? Or was it crack?

So, get this through your little pea brain.. You're too stupid to speak. So STFU and let the smart people talk.

Thanks..

Last edited:
Reactions: twenty02 and Lucy01
what is your.... ahhh fk it. how is the trash pick up business?

The trash pickup business is an important one. It prevents the spread of disease and vermin. I'm doubting most of us have a job that vital.

I guessing Peegs' job is the opposite, because his career via the message boards has spread stupidity and vermin.

Reactions: IUdonger
I challenge you with this thought. If I am wrong and you are right then what happens to me? What does your world view say about life after death? Now, If I am right and you are wrong, then what happens to you? John 3:36 says Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him.
So which side are you on at the present time? BTW, you never did tell me your IQ. You don't know yours either I'd bet. The truth is most of us don't.
I believe that there are secret banana people holding portals that take us to another dimension where we're forced to study Scientology while they play gilligan's island reruns on a 40 foot television.

Yes, you might think I'm crazy, and that I need to take my Meds. But if I'm wrong, life is as it is. If you're wrong, I hope you like bananas and Ginger.

Reactions: T.M.P. and RBB89
Listen dumbass, the whole point of informing you how stupid you are is to get you to finally stfu. There's no value to anything you've ever posted. You're not funny. You have no knowledge. And, you're clueless.

In fact I believe you're one of those all too common people who are so stupid they just don't understand how stupid they are. Didn't your parents, family, teachers, probation officer and speech therapists explain to you that you're on the very low end of the intelligence spectrum? No? Or did you just ignore them? There's a reason you rode the special bus.

See, you're dumb. Very dumb. When I tell you that you are the dumbest person on this board, I'm not talking trash. I'm actually being honest. Seriously, every person on this board, including the noted dumb fks are smarter than you. Do you get that?

You truly are the dumbest person on this board. That's not hyperbole. It's not an exaggeration. It is undeniable fact.

VPM is smarter than you, and, he believes the Earth is 6000 years old and believes science to be an opinion. Do you get how dumb you are yet? Lets put it this way - most of the mentally handicapped look at you with smug condescension. It's not your fault though, probably bad genetics. Intelligence is inherited from the female. Your Mom loved the meth, right? Or was it crack?

So, get this through your little pea brain.. You're too stupid to speak. So STFU and let the smart people talk.

Thanks..
Good god you're boring.
Do have anything else? Your same old shit is tiresome. Rinse repeat.

Good god you're boring.
Do have anything else? Your same old shit is tiresome. Rinse repeat.

I will argue this, TMP is not boring. This criticism is not valid. He's never bored me. Maybe you could say "I have never agreed with you, TMP, and I find this lack of agreement annoying." Boring, no, keep trying.

I will argue this, TMP is not boring. This criticism is not valid. He's never bored me. Maybe you could say "I have never agreed with you, TMP, and I find this lack of agreement annoying." Boring, no, keep trying.
He's a crackbaby ...and still doesn't get how stupid he is. This is a typical affliction of dumb people.

Lost cause - just point and laugh.

Last edited:
Reactions: burnthemallralphie
Certain chemical ratios, such as the ratio of lead to radioactive isotopes of uranium, will tell you how old a rock is (that is, how long it's been since it was molten). Since the oldest rocks are over 4 billion years old, so is the earth. There is an upper limit, as well, based on the age of meteorite samples and estimated age of the sun. Mathematical models help us pinpoint about where in that gap to place the date, but the final number is always going to be an estimate.
Probably not a site you peruse,but this article has some interesting comments about radiometric dating. http://creation.com/the-way-it-really-is-little-known-facts-about-radiometric-dating

Most Christians do have a problem with young earth nonsense. Most Christians throughout the world believe in evolution, and most church denominations teach and support evolutionary theory.

Only ass backward evangelicals in America seem to think otherwise.
How can you be a true believing Christian if you don't believe the testimony of the Scripture? Jesus,the Son of God believed Adam and Eve to be real people. The Apostle Paul believed sin entered into the world through one man, Adam. If you have some view that Adam and Eve are just metaphorical,then when do you cease to see the Scripture as metaphorical? Were Cain and Abel not real people? What about Noah,Abraham,Moses,Samuel,David? I don't know how someone can call themselves a Christian if they don't believe these were real people. I guess one can be religious,but I question the veracity of that kind of faith because I have to ask the question,"what is your faith truly in?"

Last edited:
Reactions: IUdonger
How can you be a true believing Christian if you don't believe the testimony of the Scripture? Jesus,the Son of God believed Adam and Eve to be real people. The Apostle Paul believed sin entered into the world through one man, Adam. If you have some view that Adam and Eve are just metaphorical,then when do you cease to see the Scripture as metaphorical? Were Cain and Abel not real people? What about Noah,Abraham,Moses,Samuel,David? I don't know how someone can call themselves a Christian if they don't believe these were real people. I guess one can be religious,but I question the veracity of that kind of faith because I have to ask the question,"what is your faith truly in?"
I'm a Christian. Science is good. Stop spreading the stupid.

That article contains a complex combination of misleading hypotheticals and outright lies.
Yea, nothing in that article points to the universe being only 6000 years old. Anyone that infers as such is a fking retard.

The sin was knowledge....

which sums up the stupidity of the religion perfectly.

Faith = ignorance.

Reactions: IUecho87
Probably not a site you peruse,but this article has some interesting comments about radiometric dating. http://creation.com/the-way-it-really-is-little-known-facts-about-radiometric-dating
mqdefault.jpg

Trump????

Trumptardation is/was caused mostly by celebrity worship. Which is another mentally destructive plague our society currently suffers. Orange Hitler isn't religious, he's so sociopathic he only worships himself.

I believe that there are secret banana people holding portals that take us to another dimension where we're forced to study Scientology while they play gilligan's island reruns on a 40 foot television.

Yes, you might think I'm crazy, and that I need to take my Meds. But if I'm wrong, life is as it is. If you're wrong, I hope you like bananas and Ginger.
I would love an afterlife of Gilligan's Island reruns....

Reactions: Eppy99
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT