ADVERTISEMENT

Pregame article on both the Vandy and Illinois State games...

ptrich

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 2, 2001
The IU starters for both the Vandy and Illinois State games are TBD, and it's the same for Vandy and Illinois State.

The weather for Wednesday's game at The Bart is expected to be good with a high of 67 and partly sunny with winds at SSW at 9 mph and gusting to 14 mph.

Reactions: Charlesroast
The IU starters for both the Vandy and Illinois State games are TBD, and it's the same for Vandy and Illinois State.

The weather for Wednesday's game at The Bart is expected to be good with a high of 67 and partly sunny with winds at SSW at 9 mph and gusting to 14 mph.

Thanks for your efforts.

I had tried to work out a trip to Music City for this game but didn’t get it done; I am counting to ESPN+. Made Conway and there was plenty there to encourage, but there were concerns as well. Many of the concerns continue and they extend beyond the mound.

There was some clarification on availability of a few more of the transfer pitchers in the article. Perhaps we will have a Brooks Ey sighting this week.

Thanks for your efforts.

I had tried to work out a trip to Music City for this game but didn’t get it done; I am counting to ESPN+. Made Conway and there was plenty there to encourage, but there were concerns as well. Many of the concerns continue and they extend beyond the mound.

There was some clarification on availability of a few more of the transfer pitchers in the article. Perhaps we will have a Brooks Ey sighting this week.
With the SECN+ tied together with ESPN, are you able to get the SECN+ games if you have ESPN+?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT