ADVERTISEMENT

Appliances

They last far far longer. Broadly, generally, the fenders will rust away and the wheels will fall off before there's an engine or transmission failure. Years ago at 100K you considered a car to be near end of life. Today it's 200K.
All makes? Generally?

Yup that’s exactly what happens. And they may fix it for awhile and then it happens again. My sister got a settlement from them.
Samsung knew they had a problem and continued making them.

I heard from Mas and Cray that Samsung appliances only started being bad after COVID vaccines came out. Coincidence? I think not!

Last edited:
Reactions: kurt cloverdales
shoestrings have come along way over the years, when I was kid would break shoestring all the time, hell mom even had a stockpile of different colors, nothing would piss me off more than getting ready to head out to play and damn shoestring break, can't remember the last time I replaced a shoestring

• Love
Reactions: UncleMark
shoestrings have come along way over the years, when I was kid would break shoestring all the time, hell mom even had a stockpile of different colors, nothing would piss me off more than getting ready to head out to play and damn shoestring break, can't remember the last time I replaced a shoestring

Nowadays the shoes fall apart before the shoestring wears through.

I heard from Mas and Cray that Samsung appliances only started being bad after COVID vaccines came out. Coincidence? I think not!
I heard from everybody that you have been an idiot your entire life. No coincidence to find there.

Funny every time I see a court room drama movie and the expert witness turns out to have all kinds of bad stuff in their past the opposing attorney discovers I think of you. Go see how many boosters you can get. I'm all for you getting one everyday.

You are a complete and total idiot.

Reactions: DANC
Did your mom tie your shoelaces together? Probably why they kept breaking.

• Love
Reactions: Crayfish57
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT