ADVERTISEMENT

AOTF Masters Golf Challenge

Phil has a bad tee time tomorrow. One thing I don't like about the Masters is not everyone gets a chance to go out early. Rory had the worst tee time today and I think tomorrow he goes out tomorrow at like 11. That doesn't help him any. Usually you're guaranteed to go out anywhere from 7-9am one day.

Phil has a bad tee time tomorrow. One thing I don't like about the Masters is not everyone gets a chance to go out early. Rory had the worst tee time today and I think tomorrow he goes out tomorrow at like 11. That doesn't help him any. Usually you're guaranteed to go out anywhere from 7-9am one day.

Yeah, I noticed that.

But the other thing I noticed about the weather tomorrow is unless you go out REALLY early, the wind is gonna be between 15 - 20 mph all day.

Note to self: dont put any money on future golf challenges including Chad-36.

I need to find the JV group - you guys way above my level of golf knowledge.

Give it time. Plenty left to play. The only one that I won, I was in dead last after the 1st day. Hoping that's an omen, as I'm dead last tonight.

Things will look a LOT different in 24 hours. There are so many players bunched up.

Just need guys that will make the cut, which is top 50 and ties, plus any within 10 of the lead. With high winds I don't see anyone running away.

Last edited:
Yeah, I've had some really horrible weeks. The Valspar I was dead last by a mile.

I was very confident in my lineup and I'm in first. If Ryan Moore didn't tank it I'd be up at least 10.

Ryan Moore can go eat a bag of dicks.

I need Scott and Bubba to wake up. What the hell happened to Day? I watched him through 10...and come back to see he shoots a 41 on the back?

You and I can just play a $2 head to head. Week after week I'm just handing money to these guys. And not once have any of these aholes even offered to buy me a beer. Sheesh

Ryan Moore can go eat a bag of dicks.

I need Scott and Bubba to wake up. What the hell happened to Day? I watched him through 10...and come back to see he shoots a 41 on the back?
Bogie, Triple, Bogie on 15, 16, and 17. Tugged his tee shot in the water on 16.

Bogie, Triple, Bogie on 15, 16, and 17. Tugged his tee shot in the water on 16.

Amazing. He looked locked in on that front nine. 31-41.

With this wind a big disaster is always looming. The back seemed to be playing really tough today for everyone. Bubba was a disaster on the back.

What time does Spieth play? He was fortunate to play so early today.

You and I can just play a $2 head to head. Week after week I'm just handing money to these guys. And not once have any of these aholes even offered to buy me a beer. Sheesh

Did you ever go to Deviate? I'd buy you a beer there sometime. I still haven't made it over there.

Looks like the wind will keep getting stronger as the day gets longer.......

Watching the early coverage so far the greens are running way faster than yesterday. Course is playing tough w/o wind. This afternoon will be brutal.

Reactions: twenty02
Watching the early coverage so far the greens are running way faster than yesterday. Course is playing tough w/o wind. This afternoon will be brutal.

Wonder if it's just the 2 groups they are showing...but holy crap has that been some bad golf.

Bubba looks dead. Grace just made a quad. Ernie still has the yips. Poulter is hitting skank shots. Day is playing solid, but just flared one way offline on 7.

If I have nothing to cheer for Sunday, I will still have my eyes glued to the TV to see Tom Watson walk up the 18th.

Hope he makes the cut!

Reactions: C-$
I wish they'd stop being idiots and show the dang thing on TV. Basically we're going to get to Saturday and only seen 9 holes on TV from Spieth.

Reactions: twenty02 and Eppy99
I wish they'd stop being idiots and show the dang thing on TV. Basically we're going to get to Saturday and only seen 9 holes on TV from Spieth.
Good point. Why it's not on the golf channel is beyond me. At least I got to watch most of Rory Yesterday. It's crazy to start live coverage at 3pm

It's the idiots in the green coats that are responsible. They seem to think the tournament will all the sudden go to hell if it has 24/7 TV coverage. Which seems to have happened to the NCAA tournament since they put every game on TV....oh wait....never mind.

I've switched between the featured groups and just Amen Corner. Now just watching Amen Corner, because I've gotten bored with the Bubba/Poulter group

It seems like this is over unless someone like Day, Phil, or McIlroy make a big move.

Sergio is sniffing around but we all know that guy can't close...

Spieth just 2 putted down 2 ridges from like 100 feet on #4 for par. It's over. ESPN is actually showing his shots right after they happen.

Spieth low scores will knock out quite a few of the 'w/in 10 strokes' making the cut

In school terms - we'd bitch at him for screwing up the curve

It's the idiots in the green coats that are responsible. They seem to think the tournament will all the sudden go to hell if it has 24/7 TV coverage. Which seems to have happened to the NCAA tournament since they put every game on TV....oh wait....never mind.

It's now an annual rite of passage every April for the world to bitch about the ridiculous tv coverage, or lack thereof.

The featured groups today were too awful to watch.

Plenty of wind in the forecast tomorrow, too.....Sunday is looking to be less windy.

That moved the projected cut line to +5. I was thinking that Augusta is just too tough with fast and hard course conditions and wind for any player to play without making a bogie here or there.

Wouldn't be surprised if Spieth finishes at -4 or even -3. 10 shot rule in play, so a lot may make the cut

Got some chills there watching Tom Watson at 18. That was pretty cool. Hope you guys saw it live.

I need a bogey from Spieth in these last 2 coming in to keep half my team around for the weekend. Have two guys at +6 and a third guy hovering there.

When did Jordan Spieth get infected with Keegan Bradley disease? He's a bit of a twitch - starting / stopping / starting again / stopping / drying off his right hand on the towel held by the caddie / starting again...

He's like that because the wind is reeking havoc with his and everyone else's shots.

I need a bogey from Spieth in these last 2 coming in to keep half my team around for the weekend. Have two guys at +6 and a third guy hovering there.

I can't even watch it, even on my iPad, here in the Dominican. Played a fabulous golf course on Tuesday though. Any of you yahoos ever play La Cana? Very pretty course with 5 holes bordering the ocean. Anyone ever play the Dye courses at Casa de Campo? Might have to try those next time although it's about $350 a round.

By the way, I'm dead fracking last and have almost no hope of recovering.

Reactions: twenty02
@MrWelp looks in good shape w all making the cut safely it appears.
@Eppy99 looks like playing on borrowed time.

Im cussing Zach Johnson the same as rest you guys cussing Fowler Im sure.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT