ADVERTISEMENT

AOTF Masters Golf Challenge

@MrWelp looks in good shape w all making the cut safely it appears.
@Eppy99 looks like playing on borrowed time.

Im cussing Zach Johnson the same as rest you guys cussing Fowler Im sure.

Was just thinking the same. Welp is in good shape. As are you, Hoops, and sang.

But nobody is totally dead, with the exception, of Krafty97.

The scores are so bunched that the points can swing wildly real quick. Does anyone have Rory?

Im interested in seeing if the value comes from more guys making the cut - or if having top finishers is where theres more value. Welp may have been strategic, or lucky, enough to play both sides.

I played to have guys make the cut - none of us picked Speith so maybe we all did a little

Anybody know if Dechambeau can pick up Ryder Cup points as an amateur? I know he's turning pro Monday and he's playing on a bunch of sponsor exemptions coming up. He's a talented dude.

Anybody know if Dechambeau can pick up Ryder Cup points as an amateur? I know he's turning pro Monday and he's playing on a bunch of sponsor exemptions coming up. He's a talented dude.

He's a great talent. I had him in my first group, than went and mucked it all up trying to fit bubba into my team.

I did the same freakin thing. Being a rookie scared me away from him. Kicking myself now.

Im interested in seeing if the value comes from more guys making the cut - or if having top finishers is where theres more value. Welp may have been strategic, or lucky, enough to play both sides.

I played to have guys make the cut - none of us picked Speith so maybe we all did a little

Top finishers usually beats everything. If you pick the winner, you are likely to win, or at least be in the money. But if nobody does,, than someone like Welp will win, with all 6 making the cut. Welp is pretty good at this.

There is no clear method. Front loading with big names can work, but if they flop, you are in trouble. Players that were cheap, like Kaufman and Piercy have worked out good so far, but their staying power is very questionable over the weekend.

I did the same freakin thing. Being a rookie scared me away from him. Kicking myself now.

What happened on 18? I saw him get up and down for a nice par on 17, he was -3....then I walked away. And he posts a triple on 18?

He hit one left...as in foul ball left. Had to take a stroke penalty and his drop still had him in trouble.

I shelled out some cash for Day and Scott.....much better return on my cheaper picks......for now

Welp

How bout some love for my boy Brooks Koepka from the ssang entry? Felt good about him going in. So far so good. I was surprised to see no one else was on him. He's been very steady both days for me.

In other news, Ian Woosnam, oh so close to making the cut for just the 2nd time in 16 years. A break here and a break there go differently and he's teeing up once again tomorrow. Only finished 13 strokes off the cut. Missed it by a hair. Best two rounds of +19 play you'll ever see. Heartbreaking stuff.

Was just thinking the same. Welp is in good shape. As are you, Hoops, and sang.

But nobody is totally dead, with the exception, of Krafty97.

The scores are so bunched that the points can swing wildly real quick. Does anyone have Rory?
Talk amongst yourselves. Foosier is just keeping the seat warm for me.

I thought Bubba missed the cut - but he's the last guy in - and could easily make a move up the board.
Eppy isnt as bad off as I thought.

Masters app has him teeing off as a single at 9.50 first one out.

Reactions: Eppy99
I thought Bubba missed the cut - but he's the last guy in - and could easily make a move up the board.
Eppy isnt as bad off as I thought.

Masters app has him teeing off as a single at 9.50 first one out.
Suprised the heck out of me too. If Bubba is Bubba I could cash. But it hurts having two players miss cut.

Suprised the heck out of me too. If Bubba is Bubba I could cash. But it hurts having two players miss cut.
Rickie Fowler is an ass hat. C$ could probably beat at golf, take his money and his girl.

Reactions: C-$
If my guys aren't winning I'm jumping on the Bryson train. Part mad scientist part artist.

You would think with 20-30 winds out of NW by this afternoon AN would give the guys a break on pins. Nope....sure didn't.

Hopefully someone has a 65 in their bag today but I don't see it.

Let's play sometime in the next few weeks... it may even be shorts weather.
Cool. I have a regular Saturday game and a bunch of shit to catch up on at work but we'll make it work.

Haha........................

I wish, dude.

He actually dumped her...

http://nypost.com/2016/01/15/did-rickie-fowler-dump-model-gal-pal-for-bachelor-contestant/
I had a theory that when McIlroy lost his form last year (or whenever it was) it was because his mind was, er...., elsewhere, if you know what I mean.

And, I think that's what was wrong with Fowler this week. Thinking about a woman, and not the fickle bitch that is Augusta.

Tiger was never the same once his predilection for strange became common knowledge, and he couldn't tap (pun intended) that well again.

I had a theory that when McIlroy lost his form last year (or whenever it was) it was because his mind was, er...., elsewhere, if you know what I mean.

And, I think that's what was wrong with Fowler this week. Thinking about a woman, and not the fickle bitch that is Augusta.

Tiger was never the same once his predilection for strange became common knowledge, and he couldn't tap (pun intended) that well again.

Pussy is a killer.

We need some type of season standings. That's easy for me as I've never won a damn thing.

Haha. According to Twitter Bubba was pissed he had to play w/him. There's a highlight out there of Knox draining a 50 footer on 13 from this morning.

If you didn't know Knox plays with a single on the weekend as a marker. He's the best player at Augusta with a course record 61 from the member tees. He only drives the ball about 240 but he's supposedly 8-5-1 against the pros.

Reactions: twenty02 and C-$
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT