ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody buy weed legally yet?

Ive not tried Delta 8 yet, but i was told by a chemist that works for Vanderbilt that D8 is virtually indistinguishable from THC on a molecular level and the effects are also nearly indistinguishable from THC. Its derived from CBD, and its currently totally legal.
It comes from hemp.

I tried D8. It felt the same as every other D9 edible I've tried. Like normal, I got impatient, took too much, turned into a drooling zombie and passed out. Felt like a mess the next day. My tolerance is so low I go from 0 to "those drapes are suspicious" too quickly.

I drank for so long I can't deal with the idea of a drug that takes an hour to kick in.

I could be at .12 in a half an hour drinking scotch...what tf do you mean it hasn't kicked in yet. Does not compute. I do drugs because I want to be f'ed up now, not at the end of the next episode of star trek.

But I agree with TMP about motivated people. I know a highly successful friend who partakes every night. Then she gets up at 6 the next morning and goes for a run and does it all again.

I tried D8. It felt the same as every other D9 edible I've tried. Like normal, I got impatient, took too much, turned into a drooling zombie and passed out. Felt like a mess the next day. My tolerance is so low I go from 0 to "those drapes are suspicious" too quickly.

I drank for so long I can't deal with the idea of a drug that takes an hour to kick in.

I could be at .12 in a half an hour drinking scotch...what tf do you mean it hasn't kicked in yet. Does not compute. I do drugs because I want to be f'ed up now, not at the end of the next episode of star trek.

But I agree with TMP about motivated people. I know a highly successful friend who partakes every night. Then she gets up at 6 the next morning and goes for a run and does it all again.
Lmao.

I was in northern Michigan, and just realized now that i could have bought weed legally. Strange that i didn't smell it anywhere, some people thought it would be everywhere if it went legal.
Driving around we saw these nice buildings with LUME on it, i guess they were weed shops.

@Kellerdog tried to sell me a dime bag of oregeno at a Bruce Pearl fantasy camp in Knoxville a few years ago.

Reactions: Kellerdog
I was in northern Michigan, and just realized now that i could have bought weed legally. Strange that i didn't smell it anywhere, some people thought it would be everywhere if it went legal.
Driving around we saw these nice buildings with LUME on it, i guess they were weed shops.
I am opposed to the legalization of marijuana in Indiana. If it isn't a drug that leads to stronger drugs, then why to people usually have marijuana in their possession when they are arrested for meth or heroin? When I was a student at IU, several of my buddies were smoking marijuana and they eventually began using stronger drugs. They flunked out of IU as a result.

I am opposed to the legalization of marijuana in Indiana. If it isn't a drug that leads to stronger drugs, then why to people usually have marijuana in their possession when they are arrested for meth or heroin? When I was a student at IU, several of my buddies were smoking marijuana and they eventually began using stronger drugs. They flunked out of IU as a result.
My Teter roommate used to smoke every day and probably still does. He is a Dr. of Urology now.

Those guys would have flunked out whether they were high or not.

Smoking oregano vs. bruce pearl fantasy camp......hhhhmmmm which one should i choose, such a difficult decision.......idk, did you have to rub his back w/ orange paint.....was that your fantasy?

... and were they drinking alcohol at this time too? There's your true gateway drug because of the way it compromises judgement, and often has the effect of making one want to "get more f'd up!". So are you also for the banning of alcohol? How many people do you know that have been involved in or killed by serious wrecks or accidents involving alcohol or drunk drivers? How many folks do you know that have been killed strictly from accidents related to smoking pot? I'd guess if you're like me, the first one is going to be multiple people (killed due to alcohol? I probably know of 10-12, in serious accidents; dozens. For pot: 0 killed, maybe a handful of accidents). Again, why no preachy stances against alcohol?

When I was a student at IU, several of my buddies were smoking marijuana and they eventually began using stronger drugs. They flunked out of IU as a result.
Sounds like they could have used a friend who was willing to help them a little more.

Everyone makes their own choices and should live with results of those choices.

Reactions: hatchetdad
You are mistaken about people usually having marijuana in their possession when they get arrested for meth or heroin.

That happens occasionally, but it isn't usual. Usually, meth and heroin addicts prefer to spend their money on meth or heroin, not weed. The highs of those drugs are also different, such that people wouldn't substitute meth or heroin for a weed high.

I'd guess that for every college kid that tried weed and dropped out, there are just as many that tried weed and graduated. I haven't taken a poll, but I'm certain I know at least a couple dozen, including at least a dozen with post grad degrees.

Opioids, on the other hand, are very much like heroin, and are a true gateway drug. And they are legal, with a prescription.

Reactions: kkott and UncleMark
lmao ..................

Your information is severely out of date and is basically pure bullshit.

Sounds like you’re semi-illiterate and don’t get out much.

mr-mackey-south-park.gif

I wish they'd legalize it in every state ASAP. I'm studying medicine, and in the pharmacological manual, you can easily find about positive effects expected by triggering cannabinoids receptors. And every year, new data appears in different serious studies. For instance, a colleague brought me these CBD gummies https://www.tillmanstranquils.com/product-category/cbd-gummies/ that are helping me with my persistent anxiety and insomnia. Let's open our eyes, become more open-minded, and take the Netherlands as an example. Moreover, it's a myth that drug addicts start with weed.

Last edited:
Only losers smoke marijuana!

I need to figure these things out. I have a ton of them. Buddy has a license to manufacture them and every time he comes in town he drops off some cans. They put me to sleep
Hopefully they are measured in milligram doses or you could be in for a bad night.

2.5-10mg max until you figure out what’s going on. 10 is too much if it’s your first time. Wait three hours before you add to the initial dose.

People make homemade edibles and they are almost always way too strong. You could have an awful time and never consider it again. Like a really awful time. If it happens just remember two things, you will not die and it will end.

Now go have a blast!

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Hopefully they are measured in milligram doses or you could be in for a bad night.

2.5-10mg max until you figure out what’s going on. 10 is too much if it’s your first time. Wait three hours before you add to the initial dose.

People make homemade edibles and they are almost always way too strong. You could have an awful time and never consider it again. Like a really awful time. If it happens just remember two things, you will not die and it will end.

Now go have a blast!
Lol got it. They are 5mg. I only eat half. They put me to sleep, He actually got one of the 28 Chicago/Illinois licenses

Lol got it. They are 5mg. I only eat half. They put me to sleep, He actually got one of the 28 Chicago/Illinois licenses
I’ve noticed several companies use the circle tin cans. (20 pieces @ 5mg each) I had some Mindys black cherry gummies before in the tin can. Solid.

Best gummies I’ve found are made by a company called Wana. Also, a company makes sleep gummies called “Snoozeberry” that could save your life if you have insomnia. They have a ratio of THC and CBN that will put yo ass to sleep. No hangover

• Haha
I’ve noticed several companies use the circle tin cans. (20 pieces @ 5mg each) I had some Mindys black cherry gummies before in the tin can. Solid.

Best gummies I’ve found are made by a company called Wana. Also, a company makes sleep gummies called “Snoozeberry” that could save your life if you have insomnia. They have a ratio of THC and CBN that will put yo ass to sleep. No hangover
That's too funny. That's exactly what I have: Mindys 20 pieces at 5mg and also Wana. The Wana are 10mg and in a taller canister. I like the Wana better

Reactions: The Vid
If you come across a cartridge by the name/strain of Bruce Banner, I highly recommend those with a low tolerance to stay away. One hit and you’re a zombie for hours, unless that’s what you’re looking for.

What you say is actually accurate, but not for the reasons you think.

It isn't the weed that "leads" to anything but rather human behavior.

That's too funny. That's exactly what I have: Mindys 20 pieces at 5mg and also Wana. The Wana are 10mg and in a taller canister. I like the Wana better
I started out using 10mg. Didn't do squat for me. Pushed it to 20mg and that seems about right. Doesn't make me high but does help relax and get some sleep.

I started out using 10mg. Didn't do squat for me. Pushed it to 20mg and that seems about right. Doesn't make me high but does help relax and get some sleep.
God damn. You weigh 600 pounds? I feel half of a 5mg gummy. I don't like these Mindys at all - after further review. They just make me super tired. I could definitely see how someone with anxiety etc. could use them to rest/calm down at night

God damn. You weigh 600 pounds? I feel half of a 5mg gummy. I don't like these Mindys at all - after further review. They just make me super tired. I could definitely see how someone with anxiety etc. could use them to rest/calm down at night
Nope 5'11" 160. But I was also one of the people that could go to Mother Bears when I was 21 and had barely started drinking and pound 2 Hairy Bears in an hour and hardly have a buzz.

• Haha
Nope 5'11" 160. But I was also one of the people that could go to Mother Bears when I was 21 and had barely started drinking and pound 2 Hairy Bears in an hour and hardly have a buzz.
"Hairy Bear"? You mean Bear's Place?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT